UFN 135 - Gaethje vs. Vick - Lincoln, NE

Sullivan already had a terrifying level of CTE symptoms by his own direct admission and comments from people who know him more than five years ago, everybody should take that into account when betting on him and watching him fight.

That's pretty bad. Still though, Gall is not a good striker. I can't see him hurting Sullivan unless he lands a wild bomb like the Sage fight

Alves will win, but no way should anyone consider laying -500 on him.

I stabbed Iuri +205 and Faria +175 as dogs so far. Parlayed Gall+Dober at around -110 too.
Did you or anyone else manage to get Anders at -280 or close to that?

Did you or anyone else manage to get Anders at -280 or close to that?

LOL he was -500 by the time I saw the line.

That's pretty bad. Still though, Gall is not a good striker. I can't see him hurting Sullivan unless he lands a wild bomb like the Sage fight

Even though his technique isn't refined, Gall has hurt opponents with strikes standing in half of his UFC fights! If his fight with Punk had stayed on the feet, he probably would have won that one by KO too, lol. It wouldn't shock me if he was able to hurt Sullivan standing up, although it also wouldn't shock that much me if Sullivan still managed to outpoint him with a good gameplan.

Regardless, that article was scary when it came out in 2013, and it's not like George hasn't taken additional damage since then. Losing the ability to speak for 36 hours multiple times per training camp(!) is worse than what Hunt described, and being "brain dead" and disoriented regularly after training sessions could be even worse. If Jordan Parsons' brain showed CTE by age 25, it's scary to think how bad someone like Sullivan could be in the future.

Last edited:
Even though his technique isn't refined, Gall has hurt opponents with strikes standing in half of his UFC fights! If his fight with Punk had stayed on the feet, he probably would have won that one by KO too, lol. It wouldn't shock me if he was able to hurt Sullivan standing up, although it also wouldn't shock that much me if Sullivan still managed to outpoint him with a good gameplan.
Mickey has also been training his striking with Joe Schilling for a while now, at least since February-March. Also heard he's living with Yves Edwards

What do You think of Markus Perez and Luke Sanders ?
Have not looked into those fights yet. Planning to watch some tape on Saunders and Yahya later today. Only bets for me so far is Faria and Figueriedo

Have not looked into those fights yet. Planning to watch some tape on Saunders and Yahya later today. Only bets for me so far is Faria and Figueriedo
Hell yeah, Im favouring Faria also ! JOJO is sooooooo much overrated.

Hell yeah, Im favouring Faria also ! JOJO is sooooooo much overrated.
A little bit worried that Jojo will look better at 125 though, she's been looking thick lately. She really killed herself to get down to 115 in her last few fights. But got Faria at +175, think this should be closer to evens

Last edited:
Mickey Gall has been training with Joe Schilling and training with a world champion caliber kickboxer on a daily basis can make a big difference, especially to a young guy like Gall. Joe says Gall has improved a ton and will fuck his next opponent up in a bad way.

EDIT:
See now that @raketmannen beat me to it.

If anyone wants to check it out, Schilling and Gall were on the Joey Diaz podcast a while back, good stuff.

Last edited:
Mickey Gall has been training with Joe Schilling for a while now and training with a world champion caliber kickboxer on a daily basis can make a big difference, especially to a young guy like Gall. Joe says Gall has improved a ton and will fuck his next opponent up in a bad way.
Im a big KB fan (I also have been training for a lot of years) but I think Schilling technique is plain awful. His division is one of the worst in KB and he only stands up for being though and violent AF. He has a lot of terrible habits.

IDK how much can Mickey learn from him. Gall striking looked amateurish against Randy Brown (who is a decent striker himself). His grappling didnt good that good also.

I would trust Gall better if he were training with someone with better fundamentals.

Im not trying to tell anybody that they should play Sullivan who is pretty shot himself... but I would not pay juice for Mickey Gall at all. In fact I hope Mickey does quick work here so I can fade him in the future at better odds.

Edit: You also need to take into consideration that Gall confidence must not be the same after taking a beatdown in rounds 2 and 3 against Brown.

Need advice here boys. Made a massively degen bet on the panthers last night & it paid off. Before that I locked in a parlay between Gaethje / Johnson

am considering hedging it now since I made everything back + more already.

Would it be wise to solo bet fili, or hope MJ wins then put a large amount on Vick because either way I make $?

Im a big KB fan (I also have been training for a lot of years) but I think Schilling technique is plain awful. His division is one of the worst in KB and he only stands up for being though and violent AF. He has a lot of terrible habits.

IDK how much can Mickey learn from him. Gall striking looked amateurish against Randy Brown (who is a decent striker himself). His grappling didnt good that good also.

I would trust Gall better if he were training with someone with better fundamentals.

Im not trying to tell anybody that they should play Sullivan who is pretty shot himself... but I would not pay juice for Mickey Gall at all. In fact I hope Mickey does quick work here so I can fade him in the future at better odds.

Edit: You also need to take into consideration that Gall confidence must not be the same after taking a beatdown in rounds 2 and 3 against Brown.
Come on man, Gall can learn so much from Schilling and I also think it's a good move of him to get some different perspective and train on the west coast for a bit.

I haven't placed any bets on this fight, but I think this is the time we can see Gall make big improvements with every fight and the beating he took from Brown doesn't have to be a bad thing and can be a real good motivator in this.

Need advice here boys. Made a massively degen bet on the panthers last night & it paid off. Before that I locked in a parlay between Gaethje / Johnson

am considering hedging it now since I made everything back + more already.

Would it be wise to solo bet fili, or hope MJ wins then put a large amount on Vick because either way I make $?

What relevance has your degen play on the Panthers got to the parlay?
I can’t see how there is any correlation between the two?

I can’t see the reason to the wide line on the Tuck/Dober fight. Dober has pretty decent kickboxing but not overwhelmingly so with a big liability in bjj. With his willingness to shoot into takedowns I can see him getting caught out while I don’t see his muy thai really being something that tuck gets blown away by.

What relevance has your degen play on the Panthers got to the parlay?
I can’t see how there is any correlation between the two?

there's not, I just made extra money from the degen bet so now I have funds to hedge, was trying to decide the best hedge

Not Vick itd is -128 at betsafe while Vick itd is +190 at other books if anyone looking to freeroll

Gall lost rds 1 and 3 vs Brown. He swept Brown in rd 2 and dominated that round from top position.

Gall lost that fight but his durability looks to be off the charts. Despite eating some decent gnp in rd 3 Gall didn't even look fazed one bit after the fight. He was too content to play guard for sure though.

He's just way better than Sullivan imo. And tougher. I think Gall will show how superior a grappler he is to Sullivan here too, Sullivan isn't even close to Brown's level. Sullivan is a jobber and Gall, while not a contender, is levels above Sullivan.

Back