UFN 135 - Gaethje vs. Vick - Lincoln, NE

Not Vick itd is -128 at betsafe while Vick itd is +190 at other books if anyone looking to freeroll
Vick itd +190 seems to be a mistake at bestfightodds.com. They also have Vick dec at +960. In reality they have been at +100 and +460 whole day at dimes.

Last edited:
Vick itd +190 seems to be a mistake at bestfightodds.com. They also have Vick dec at +960. In reality they have been at +100 and +460 whole day at dimes.
Ah okay, yeah I was just checking on there

Even though his technique isn't refined, Gall has hurt opponents with strikes standing in half of his UFC fights! If his fight with Punk had stayed on the feet, he probably would have won that one by KO too, lol. It wouldn't shock me if he was able to hurt Sullivan standing up, although it also wouldn't shock that much me if Sullivan still managed to outpoint him with a good gameplan.

Did he really hurt Brown standing up? The best I remember was him getting a couple good shots in on the ground. Overall the Brown+Northcutt fights looked like HUGE mismatches on the feet, where Sage's inexperience just got him caught by a wild swing. I can't imagine this being much different if Gall can't keep it on the ground the whole fight.

Mickey Gall has been training with Joe Schilling and training with a world champion caliber kickboxer on a daily basis can make a big difference, especially to a young guy like Gall. Joe says Gall has improved a ton and will fuck his next opponent up in a bad way.

Absolutely can make a difference. But I can't trust what teammates say over what we can see, especially when someone's striking has looked so green. We've seen that go both ways before. Definitely can't justify him being such a big favorite imo

Absolutely can make a difference. But I can't trust what teammates say over what we can see, especially when someone's striking has looked so green. We've seen that go both ways before. Definitely can't justify him being such a big favorite imo
Totally agree and I'm not touching him at this price, but I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out looking much better. I think working with Schilling can never hurt and I'm curious to see his performance in a couple weeks.

Going through everything, I think Sanders, Sanchez, and Johnson are my favorite plays. You can make a good case for a lot of dogs on this card but it's hard to be confident on too much here. Otherwise just gonna stab Tuck, Sullivan, and Iuri with a mid-sized bet on Gaethje.

Going through everything, I think Sanders, Sanchez, and Johnson are my favorite plays. You can make a good case for a lot of dogs on this card but it's hard to be confident on too much here. Otherwise just gonna stab Tuck, Sullivan, and Iuri with a mid-sized bet on Gaethje.

What makes you think Sanders will be able to stop the chain / tenacity wrestling of Yahya? Not disagreeing with you just asking.

What makes you think Sanders will be able to stop the chain / tenacity wrestling of Yahya? Not disagreeing with you just asking.

Sanders has an excellent grappling game. He manhandled Iuri in a way I haven't seen before. But, as we've seen too, he's prone to making small mistakes. That's the only concern.

Yahya has to get a quick sub or he'll probably gas pretty hard. Especially with Sanders' level of pressure. That necessity for Yahya is favorable for Sanders who has strong enough tools to negate that kind of gameplan. I can see it going similar to the Soto fight with a possible finish

I have been super high on Sanders even with his losses though, so I could be biased lol

Am I nuts to think there’s some value in taking small stabs at both Vick DEC +960 and Gaethje DEC +915? I feel like I’m not

Am I nuts to think there’s some value in taking small stabs at both Vick DEC +960 and Gaethje DEC +915? I feel like I’m not

If it was 3 rounds I would say go for it. 5 rounds would feel like throwing money away lol. Gaethje by rd 4 has either scored a knockout or is totally shot.

I would bet Cyborg Santos over George Sullivan.
I'm serious.

If it was 3 rounds I would say go for it. 5 rounds would feel like throwing money away lol. Gaethje by rd 4 has either scored a knockout or is totally shot.

Duh, 5 rounds. I forgot it’s a main event. Yea, that’s why those lines are where they are

Sandhagen is my favorite play. Kid looks like a stud. Opened at +135

I played him all the way up to -170

Sandhagan is going to best iuri up badly. iuri is done as s top fighter Sandhagan will be a top 15 guy.

Although I will say the cut to 135 scares me. That being said I played him for 3.5u but at like -200 that style is going to be a whirlwind for iuri.

Sandhagan is going to best iuri up badly. iuri is done as s top fighter Sandhagan will be a top 15 guy.

Although I will say the cut to 135 scares me. That being said I played him for 3.5u but at like -200 that style is going to be a whirlwind for iuri.
I planned on going big on him and that opener jumped up so fast. Would’ve loved to get all plus odds 5 units up but had to settle for -100, -140 and -170

5dimes must’ve switched up how their lines change because the jumps on these openers were massive

Sanders went from +165 to -105 in the blink of an eye

To be fair Austin Arnett wasn't much more than a low-level can crusher. Iuri can always be dangeous and pull some shit. Nice job catching the +135 though, would've played that for sure.

What relevance has your degen play on the Panthers got to the parlay?
I can’t see how there is any correlation between the two?
Maybe the point is that he’s such a massive degen that he’s actually betting on the first NFL preseason game? That’s pretty low.

Did he really hurt Brown standing up?

No, but he did drop MIKE JACKSON with a punch!!!<{dayum}>

But seriously, though, Jackson may not be good at MMA, but he's a reasonably seasoned standup fighter and even though hurting him standing doesn't mean nearly as much as it would with Brown, it's still...something

Back