UFN 123 - Swanson vs Ortega - Fresno, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn´t Davis straight make more sence?
I might end up on that too if the line moves

Return is better the way I bet it if she wins by decision.

Playing it small

22 to win 55
5 to win 25

Depends on what side you're betting on lol. If you're looking to pick underdogs, wider is better. But if you're on a favorite, you also may be more likely to get a better number with opening lines on 5dimes.

For example, a fighter you like may open at -150 on Monday at 5dimes. By Wednesday there's a lot of money coming in on them and they're -200 at 5dimes, but Bovada finally puts the lines out and has that fighter at -190.

Prop bets are also important and those lines will shift drastically before Bovada has them, which is usually within 24 hours of a fight while other sites will have them a few days before a fight.

You can see an odds comparison here though - https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/ufc-fight-night-123-swanson-vs-ortega-1386 . They actually show 5dimes with better odds on Moraes than Bovada with -140 compared to -150

Thanks, also what would be the best place for Parlays?

Jae,

looks great man. I like your style of the 3-4 leg props parlays...

something to emulate.

Jae,

looks great man. I like your style of the 3-4 leg props parlays...

something to emulate.
Thanks, Lemon. Too bad I can't really do them anymore.

I did see you hit some crazy one maybe earlier this year. Something like $5 for $10,000. I think you parlayed every single fight. Crazy shit!

Don't forget about me.

View attachment 309769

View attachment 309745

View attachment 309749

View attachment 309751

View attachment 309753

View attachment 309759

View attachment 309767

View attachment 309761

View attachment 309771

and a shit ton more. Looking back, no fucking wonder 5dimes limited me to dust. I was smacking them silly almost every event with these. Of course I lost some too, but I'm up a shit ton from these.
Any suggestions for a crazy parlay this event?

Don't forget about me.

View attachment 309769

View attachment 309745

View attachment 309749

View attachment 309751

View attachment 309753

View attachment 309759

View attachment 309767

View attachment 309761

View attachment 309771

and a shit ton more. Looking back, no fucking wonder 5dimes limited me to dust. I was smacking them silly almost every event with these. Of course I lost some too, but I'm up a shit ton from these.

Tough to be a part of this forum when you’re limits are crap ain’t it. They’ve essentially Tonya Harding’d me.

5dimes allows a lot more props than Bovada does from what I know. That's better for parlays if you're into that. Bovada also doesn't let you parlay certain things for some reason

I see that, I can't find Giles on Bovada, and I want to Parlay him up with Moraes, also, should I make winnings on 5dimes, what's the method they use to get the money back to you, PayPal, Direct deposit?

Alex Perez/De Thomas moved up to b.w due to an unhealthy weight cut by De Thomas. Huge confidence increase in Perez if I can find room for it!

Watching some davis carmouche

Their last fight, albeit from 2013, was one sided. Davis hurt Liz’s leg in the first round. Liz didn’t attenpt one takedown. Guessing she was worried about davis sub game.

Liz was getting worked in the clinch as well, but in fairness to her she didn’t have the ability to plant on her lead leg to generate any power

Liz looks to have bulked up a bit since then, likely bull shark testosterone. She hit some great takedowns against kaitlyn in her last fight but kaitlyn almost finished her in the third round.

I have to rewatch the dandois fight, which I’m really dreading. Davis hasn’t looked good in her two fights back since motherhood.

The question is will carmouche take her down and will she be able to control her enough to win.

Is davis going to get back to pre baby form? Will she be able to stuff some takedowns?

Carmouche has only fought three times since 2014. She looked gassed in her last fight against kaitlyn.

Last edited:
Davis submission +925

Davis rd 3 +1975

Last edited:
Benitez sub +1431 is nice line IMO (unfortunately for me I already took it at +1065), especially if Knight is planning to look for takedowns as he's said he will in interviews. Benitez has a nasty guillotine and I think sub could be his most likely path here. Benitez NSC +374 is pretty nice too.

Worth a stab for sure. Took a lil +1250 benitez sub. A few tempting sub props tomorrow. Took some alcantara +450, too.. missed his earlier price.

Also took more on Perez nsc +350ish, that line is nuts. Also taking a unit on Perez +3.5 +160. He's a tricky freakin Brazilian. Really athletic, too..

I'm definitely impressed by anders. Don't get me wrong. Powerful dude. Great athlete. But maluko has a BJJ edge and is a wild dude who can absolutely compete here and I expect him to get a round at least (unless Anders lands a BOMB in rd 1 I guess.)

Took more on moraes -135, reasons stated earlier.

Am I the only one liking Sterling at these odds? I still believe in him improving, his hand are getting better and he has excellent kicks. Moreas has a fight what, three weeks ago and Sterling should be able to outwreatke him.
I love AlJo at + money...got some on him at +135 and I'm very happy w that play

I see that, I can't find Giles on Bovada, and I want to Parlay him up with Moraes, also, should I make winnings on 5dimes, what's the method they use to get the money back to you, PayPal, Direct deposit?

Sorry for replying a little late. Bovada usually puts a full card's lines out about 4 days before the event. Oddly for this card they still haven't done so, but I'd be extremely surprised if it's not up at some point Friday.

From what I know, 5dimes has an option for getting withdrawals via credit card funding. But I'd def recommend depositing and withdrawing with bitcoin more, especially with bitcoin more than doubling in value over the past week. All the other methods charge fees. And with btc, there's a possibility you could get a few bucks extra from your winnings by the time your withdrawal comes through. Unfortunately I exchanged my last winnings before the huge recent btc upswing, but I've had upwards of $200 tacked on before

Am I the only one liking Sterling at these odds? I still believe in him improving, his hand are getting better and he has excellent kicks. Moreas has a fight what, three weeks ago and Sterling should be able to outwreatke him.

I'm on Sterling. I honestly think Moraes is being a little overrated and people have been too doubtful of Sterling since his undefeated streak ended. He's not an easy stylistic matchup for Moraes

I would not feel confident putting any money on Holtzman simply because he is training at MMA Lab.
The MMA Lab guys love to mention prefight that they have been training/preparing with Benson, but look at their records lately, losses over losses.

Caceres lost
Barberena lost
Benson himself lost his last two
Klose lost
Escudero lost
Jones-Lynbarger lost her last three fights
Case lost his last two

and so on, and so on. I was just listing the more prominent ones, you can check for yourself with the Fight Finder.

Corrales got two wins in a row in Bellator, Jordan Johnson and O'Malley are unbeaten, but that's about it.
Currently I cannot have any confidence in that camp.

Is Horcher great? Nah. But it's not like Holtzman has been impressive either, he went 2-2 in his last 4 fights, all decisions.

I would definitly bet Horcher if he was a big dog, but there is no value in him at 2.10, so I will stay away from that fight as far as I can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back