UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
chambers: bad athlete, bad striking, bad wrestling, sneaky on the mat.

naseem: decent athlete, serviceable striking, no clue on her wrestling or ground game.

i deserve to be smited by the gambling gods but i think i'll still take a shot on naseem as a close fav, i think chambers is really bad.

If you can watch this entire fight without laughing you win a cookie

If you can watch this entire fight without laughing you win a cookie

Wow that was pathetic...at least the ring girl between rounds was smoking else I would be a little upset at you for even sharing that fight haha. I have to watch some tape on Coulter now cause that guy is awful. Not sure how that performance gets you signed and favored over anybody in the UFC.

Wow that was pathetic...at least the ring girl between rounds was smoking else I would be a little upset at you for even sharing that fight haha. I have to watch some tape on Coulter now cause that guy is awful. Not sure how that performance gets you signed and favored over anybody in the UFC.

Yea dude. I was reading the hype on Tai then watched tape. Good God! I'm gonna watch Coulter now

chambers: bad athlete, bad striking, bad wrestling, sneaky on the mat.

naseem: decent athlete, serviceable striking, no clue on her wrestling or ground game.

i deserve to be smited by the gambling gods but i think i'll still take a shot on naseem as a close fav, i think chambers is really bad.

Just want to add 5'8 vs 5'3, 39 vs 21

Yea dude. I was reading the hype on Tai then watched tape. Good God! I'm gonna watch Coulter now

Just watched Sherman fight. Sherman chopped him down with leg kicks and overwelmed him with volume, neither of which appears to be a strength of Tai. Showed a good chin and a lot of heart, but eventually was wobbling around completely exhausted and essentially on one leg until he took a good elbow and collapsed. He is pretty light on his feet and at least attempts to use head movement, which may suffice against Tai's big power punches. I like Coulter here at +155, also think the over has some value at +150. If someone doesn't land flush early, this is likely to be a slopfest in which I think Coulter will have just enough gas.

Last edited:
Just watched Sherman fight. Sherman chopped him down with leg kicks and overwelmed him with volume, neither of which appears to be a strength of Tai. Showed a good chin and a lot of heart, but eventually was wobbling around completely exhausted and essentially on one leg until he took a good elbow and collapsed. He is pretty light on his feet and at least attempts to use head movement, which may suffice against Tai's big power punches. I like Coulter here at +155, also think the over has some value at +150.

With You 100%

Just watched Sherman fight. Sherman chopped him down with leg kicks and overwelmed him with volume, neither of which appears to be a strength of Tai. Showed a good chin and a lot of heart, but eventually was wobbling around completely exhausted and essentially on one leg until he took a good elbow and collapsed. He is pretty light on his feet and at least attempts to use head movement, which may suffice against Tai's big power punches. I like Coulter here at +155, also think the over has some value at +150. If someone doesn't land flush early, this is likely to be a slopfest in which I think Coulter will have just enough gas.

Coulter was also taking that fight on 2 weeks notice. Fought his heart out with that. I think he's a good play, but it's HW's so anything can happen

Coulter was also taking that fight on 2 weeks notice. Fought his heart out with that. I think he's a good play, but it's HW's so anything can happen

Certainly not going big, but feels like a fight that should be 50/50 at worst.

playing a few new props.

bojan-matthews goes 3 -185
bojan NSC +149

rawlings NSC -159

theo NSC -148

kelly dec +420

wieczorek KO +215

..cause.. anthony hamilton...

taking shots on coulter +155 and o1.5 at +150 on that fight.

he showed a ridiculous chin against sherman.. and i'm NOT impressed by tuivanan... shit feels like a coinflip to me. maaaaaybe 55-45 tuivanen cause of the travel / etc and a size edge... /shrug.

re: the O1.5, i'm aware tuivanen hasn't been to rd 2 but the only "name" he's fought has been mcsweeney and mcsweeney quit after rd 1 for god knows what reason, something w/his eyes. no one was even close to a finish the entire first round

exact same conclusions, here

When UFC called me, I said ok, only took 1 week rest, in Australia for 2 weeks, no injuries, very excited for fight, my mind is on the belt again, so I want to show it in the cage, my goal is the belt, kick, knee, submission, I will suprise

Just put money on Chambers. Not confident at all but the only thing we know about Nadia is that her combined opponents record is 0-10 and she trains with Mokhtarian.

Chambers has fought (and mostly lost) against some good competition

Think Coulter brings one main attribute here that can win it for him and that is his durability. Easy to look at the records and hype of Tuivasa and think he takes it easily but the truth is he just isn't that impressive. That Graham fight (albeit not officially an MMA fight) shows if you can handle his power for a while and stick around you have a good chance of winning.

Coulter has boxing experience, albeit nothing major but he is the more fluid guy and he can take a beating, if this goes into the 2nd and 3rd round his chances increase every second, and I do think it goes past the first round. Will definitely play his ML and will look at rounds 2 and 3 odds too.

I was impressed with coulters toughness and durability against Sherman.

I feel as though Belal Muhammad is a bad matchup for the Dirty Bird. I think Muhammad can wrestle and grind him out similar to Means' second fight against Brazilian Cowboy.

I also feel like Benoit cruises against his opponent.

Brooks should handle Lentz.

I think Tybura is very live against Werdum.

Both chick fights seem awful.

Shelton vs. Lausa should be a good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back