UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have experience with open workouts? Kinda considering going to the ones for this, but it's a 30 min drive.

ahh ya just looked and it seems like it was on 10 days notice or something like that.. he looked very solid in R1 so he might actually be worth a bet here i guess if he looks good at the weigh-ins

Camacho is actually a very well-rounded fighter. He's a BJJ champion with great boxing. I like Brown but his chin is a problem, and I think he's outclassed here. Camacho a great pick at near-evens here imo

Live across the street from the gym, alot more exciting opponent, didn't have to make my whole training camp about someone trying to hug me, we match up well, he's like Mein, same type of fighter, same type of gameplan, same type of fight, training at Roufusport, everyone has a fight here, 30 something hours in the plane, I don't cut that much weight, i'm more comfortable, you'll see a new me, I've been fighting alot of strikers, would like to test myself against a grappler, like Usman

First time fighting overseas, leaving on the 13th, a bit early, I can't leave it to the judges, too conservative, worried about losing and losing, I've had to fight grapplers my last two fights, he's a boxer, I can take the fight anywhere, he wants to stand, I can stand go to the ground, strike, still with Pete Spratt, he's training for a fight, I will get a finish, won't leave it to the judges, my luck hasn't been good, I want back in the win column, 19 hour flight

Camacho is actually a very well-rounded fighter. He's a BJJ champion with great boxing. I like Brown but his chin is a problem, and I think he's outclassed here. Camacho a great pick at near-evens here imo

can anyone confirm if camacho's cardio is usually solid? hoping last fight gassing was due to short notice.

I like to stand and bang, don't have to be worried about getting taken down by Calderwood, I have confidence in my hands, I feel like myself again at this new weight class, the girls team is much bigger at Alliance, don't have to worry about the weight cut anymore, I still have a strict diet because of my thyroid problem, happier now, healthy, going 2 weeks early, 1 week at home gym to acclimatize, 13 hours ahead, will fight in the morning here, I will finish Calderwood

can anyone confirm if camacho's cardio is usually solid? hoping last fight gassing was due to short notice.

He hadn't been to round 3 prior to Jingliang since Feb 2014 when he won a decision against Nakamura. He moved up to WW cause he missed weight for a title fight, said he nearly died when weighing in. Said 155 was possible if he changes his whole lifestyle, now that he's in the UFC he should be fully committed. The Jingliang fight was on 10 days notice.

Dropping back to LW, I'm more optimized at 155, I'm working with Lockhart, I see abs, full camp now (last fight was short notice), 6-8 week camp, more confident now, was so happy to get FOTN, my wife is a film maker, Crank effect, going behind enemy lines, no direct flight, we're in the same timezone, one day of travel, he's tough, durable, big gas tank, my gas isn't my best part of my game, so I worked on it for 8 weeks, first full camp for UFC, ready for all 3 rounds for how durable he is

What? He hasn't faced anyone that's tried to grapple with him.

His original opponent for this fight was Jesse Taylor. I think that's what he was referring to.

I, too, like Camacho here. Cant see Brown not getting floored atleast once. Camacho has serious power and he still threw hard punches in the third round despite being gassed against Jingliang. I rate the Leech higher than most people do, and he was in serious trouble in the first round against a much smaller Camacho.

Do what I love to do, everyday is a blessing, last fight only have 1.5 of training, had 6-8 week camp, trained on home soil (Guam), now I'm in a pro leagues, I'm human, I'm still learning, no injuries, I feel great, getting more and more confident, I put in the work, I know his and my tenancies, I thought Tuck beat Brown, we're going to get it back, I can't go to decision with him, gameplan is to get the finish, training at home, you have BBQs, good food, have to be disciplined, can't wait for fans to see the growth, today I was getting tired during strength and conditioning, but the support from the fans drive me, I put in the work, I will leave it all on the line, I'm a regular local boy with a dream

He hadn't been to round 3 prior to Jingliang since Feb 2014 when he won a decision against Nakamura. He moved up to WW cause he missed weight for a title fight, said he nearly died when weighing in. Said 155 was possible if he changes his whole lifestyle, now that he's in the UFC he should be fully committed. The Jingliang fight was on 10 days notice.

He went 3 rounds with Magny on his TUF entry fight in 2012. Didn't look his best, definitely improved since then, though he nearly finished Magny in rd 1. From the looks of it he did slow around halfway through the fight. Maybe the result of committing to finishes he won't always get. But he wasn't dying in those rounds and wasn't out of it. 5 year old fight but I'd rate his cardio like a 7/10 from that

7 month year old, I love it, nothing worse than losing in front of millions, had a good camp, that loss was my last fight on contract, I only got resigned 6 weeks from the fight, got my opponent at the same time, was nerve racking waiting but they told me I was getting resigned, Sydney was always the plan, Against Vince, I was winning the fight, I was outscoring him, put pressure, but I got hit by a panic shot, I was leaning, I had pressure to put a show on because it was my last fight, I don't have boring fight, Frank's strengths play into mine, we'll both come forward, someone will give, took 8 weeks off work, full camp, working with Lockhart, spent alot of time grappler with Ben10, have a massive team, really good guys here, work I'm a prison officer, either her finishes me in the first, or I finish him in the 3rd, or a really close decision, want to fight in Perth

We both come to fight, come in and be me, I was up on the score cards, but a single punch changed everything, you'll see a better version of me, a bit more pressure, family will be there, but it's nice, no travel, no jetlag, I have to gas tank to go three rounds, and the heart, make sure I'm not hit with a big punch, as long as he doesn't land a clean shot, I'll win, I'll put in the work to win the decision, he's dropping to 155, so he's had to put in hard work, scrambles create exciting fights, I have a striking background, 3rd round finish or decision, will be FOTN

Damien Brown is sounding a little delusional regarding his last fight with the whole "I was winning/up on the scorecards" thing

Damien Brown is sounding a little delusional regarding his last fight with the whole "I was winning/up on the scorecards" thing

Yeah thought that was kind of strange, there were no scorecards yet bro, you got put old cold in the 1st lol. Both guys being honest in interviews though, Camacho openly admitting his cardio isn't the best and Brown saying he will either get finished early or finish late/win a close dec.

Personally played the under and will stab Camacho KO and Rd1

Yeah thought that was kind of strange, there were no scorecards yet bro, you got put old cold in the 1st lol. Both guys being honest in interviews though, Camacho openly admitting his cardio isn't the best and Brown saying he will either get finished early or finish late/win a close dec.

Personally played the under and will stab Camacho KO and Rd1

Would agree that’s the way to play it but lines aren’t out yet so shhhhhh

Crank was also ready to tap at the end of rd1. I think Camacho gassed after the first 3 minutes but he pushed through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back