UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could stop being a pussy and name a name if you don't want assumptions. But when i'm (rightfully) the only one claiming most #elite due to my multi year MVP awards, deduction is fairly simple
I was talking bout Barry. But ok

Idc if Till knee'd his way out of his mum's pussy, the tape shows a guy who is going to get outclassed bad after the first round til the end.

Lmfao, I may not agree with all your hyperbolic arguments but that was good.

what doe bruv mean @Joseph Budden you've used it like five times already
Using British slang so the foreigner can understand me better

Remember when you said jake matthews would destroy kevin lee lmao
I know Sham i've lost bets. Hard to believe when i'm a multi year MVP but it happens. Luckily he wasn't -500 like your losses. Now take a breath and try not to be triggered and instead focus on how you can dig yourself out of this hole the Luca Fury strategy has put you into. I'd recommend just tailing me.

I was talking bout Barry. But ok
Thats very random and i'm going to politely ask you to start naming names instead of doing this vague trash talk.

Post your bets dude and i will
Good ill become more diligent in the Post Your Bets thread again. Sorry to you and anyone else who goes there looking for me, i've been slacking. Please remember to check these threads though and follow my profile so you get notified when I post. I'm still always sharing easy dog money winners and giving high level breakdowns. Last event while you were sweating a big bet on a big fave, as usual, I cashed easy plus money on Stamann and o4.5 DJ/Borg and talked in depth about both.

I hope you can be open minded and recognize me as your superior and ill be happy to help you get back to winning and maybe getting away from this garbage Luca strategy of yours

Using British slang so the foreigner can understand me better

I know Sham i've lost bets. Hard to believe when i'm a multi year MVP but it happens. Luckily he wasn't -500 like your losses. Now take a breath and try not to be triggered and instead focus on how you can dig yourself out of this hole the Luca Fury strategy has put you into. I'd recommend just tailing me.

Thats very random and i'm going to politely ask you to start naming names instead of doing this vague trash talk.

Yes sir. I will never post about Barry again. My apologies

Yes sir. I will never post about Barry again. My apologies
Please just name names next time. I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to accidentally end up in the crosshairs of MMA gambling's most deadly sniper (thats me fyi)

Please just name names next time. I'm just looking out for you, I don't want you to accidentally end up in the crosshairs of MMA gambling's most deadly sniper (thats me fyi)

I hear my Kevlar vest would not even help me

Good ill become more diligent in the Post Your Bets thread again. Sorry to you and anyone else who goes there looking for me, i've been slacking. Please remember to check these threads though and follow my profile so you get notified when I post. I'm still always sharing easy dog money winners and giving high level breakdowns. Last event while you were sweating a big bet on a big fave, as usual, I cashed easy plus money on Stamann and o4.5 DJ/Borg and talked in depth about both.

I hope you can be open minded and recognize me as your superior and ill be happy to help you get back to winning and maybe getting away from this garbage Luca strategy of yours

Ok if i win four weeks in a row i will grant you access to the private chat youve been butt sore about being blocked from for the past year

Ok if i win four weeks in a row i will grant you access to the private chat youve been butt sore about being blocked from for the past year
Lol the people in there are garbage. I said i'd join when Belgrade asked cause he was kind of cool. Why would I care about talking bets with someone like you who loses multi months on -500s and John B who never had a winning event in his life? Cmon dude lol why do you keep trying to fight with me instead of worrying about how you can't even correctly predict -500s to win anymore?

Lol the people in there are garbage. I said i'd join when Belgrade asked cause he was kind of cool. Why would I care about talking bets with someone like you who loses multi months on -500s and John B who never had a winning event in his life? Cmon dude lol why do you keep trying to fight with me instead of worrying about how you can't even correctly predict -500s to win anymore?
I want in on this private chat lol..he was on veira as a pretty steep dog vs mcamann

I want in on this private chat lol..he was on veira as a pretty steep dog vs mcamann
EDIT hope you get in to see how garbage he is. Post has been edited as to not reveal #insiderinfo

A lot of us were on Vieira, just check the Post your bets thread - UFC 215

Maybe one day ill make it :)
Interesting John never posted his one winning bet of the past 5 months in Veira on here....

Interesting your profile says Cali which is where John is from....

Interesting no one would ever ask to be in the chat for him cause everyone in it is well aware hes garbage for his failures....

I smell an alt....

Interesting John never posted his one winning bet of the past 5 months in Veira on here....

Interesting your profile says Cali which is where John is from....

Interesting no one would ever ask to be in the chat for him cause everyone in it is well aware hes garbage for his failures....

I smell an alt....

Who's Jonh B? It's the first time that I hear something about him

Who's Jonh B? It's the first time that I hear something about him
Yeah cause hes a nobody. Garbage bettor who moved from here into this chat Sham is talking about. But there is a reason despite Sham reaching so hard to keep fighting w me he still posts here instead of just in this little chat. And its cause its filled w garbage bettors, John B being the top of the mountain of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back