UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude i'm basically in the chat lol anything laughable that comes from you morons I see. Trust dogg why would I care about being in some chat? Get real lol its sad you guys make it a big deal.

Budden you clearly care about your ego more than you probably care about your own family ffs, so it isn't a huge surprise to anyone that you are upset about being excluded from something. Quit acting like a baby back bitch, cut the #elite bullshit and stick to breaking down fights. I think everyone would give you more "props" if you did so, which you clearly desire.

Why would it hurt when I gave you props earlier? Strategies like yours are just destined to fail in the long run. Officer Brown had a similar style, ask how that worked out for him. But I hope you the best bruv. Its lonely at the top maybe one day ill see you here
haha a nice post budden, giving you props. Let's see this dog you have once lines come out...If its the same one I am on then we have something in common for once.

And Budden, John is a great capper and has awesome info that is hard to get and he knows his shit. You are butthurt beyond believe, life goes on bro get over it!
Again, I have very #elite info on just how hard John tries to be cool with insider info and how it literally always proves to be incorrect. I also have very #elite info on how close hes been to broke. You can argue with me all you want, but its just funny to me when I know for fact what i'm saying is true. Don't doubt my power young one

Budden you clearly care about your ego more than you probably care about your own family ffs, so it isn't a huge surprise to anyone that you are upset about being excluded from something. Quit acting like a baby back bitch, cut the #elite bullshit and stick to breaking down fights. I think everyone would give you more "props" if you did so, which you clearly desire.
Wrong most of my family I care about more than my ego

Dude you are reaching hard thinking I care about a chat. Seriously ask yourself why I would loll I would've been kicked by now for not being a sheep and calling John out anyway.

Sorry Stunna. Its cute you are triggered cause im calling out your chat buddies, but i'm gonna need you to go back into irrelevance and let me continue to own anyone who speaks my name in vein

to any lurker or someone not familiar w the thread:

this is what happens when we don't have many lines to discuss. is normal

Too far bruh

Would love to see some proof of your claims, I know they don't exist so I won't get my hopes up
I'm gonna stay a little hush hush, but remember John being so tight with TAM he said Elkins had an injured shoulder? Only one of maybe 8-10 examples I have of his lies that sheep like you eat up and then come here lying about him winning, thinking Idk hes been close to broke.

Wrong most of my family I care about more than my ego

Dude you are reaching hard thinking I care about a chat. Seriously ask yourself why I would loll I would've been kicked by now for not being a sheep and calling John out anyway.

Sorry Stunna. Its cute you are triggered cause im calling out your chat buddies, but i'm gonna need you to go back into irrelevance and let me continue to own anyone who speaks my name in vein

Confused how you call people triggered while you spend your entire day responding to posts on Sherdog and then still act like you dgaf what anyone thinks about you. You are transparent as fuck "bruh"

Confused how you call people triggered while you spend your entire day responding to posts on Sherdog and then still act like you dgaf what anyone thinks about you. You are transparent as fuck "bruh"
I like this and it stops me from getting in a fight with someone irl I actually like. I just have fight in me, more productive to use free time taking it out on lying :eek::eek::eek:s who think they're cool cause they have a BBM chat LOL than getting myself in trouble irl cause i'm gangsta af

Clearly I have the gift of gab + intelligence as evidenced by how easily I own basically everyone, so thats a plus too

When you see that there's like six new pages in the thread and think you're in for some good lurking only to find all this bullshit...

tenor.gif

who is this mythical creauture named john b?

photofunky.gif

I like how this thread has devolved into "you are just mad that you aren't in our special betting group".

Why are you calling Cerrone chinny?
He has been susceptible to body shots, and he has had problems dealing with pressure fighters, but he is not chinny at all.

masvidals left and rdas right, both their non dominant hands, dropped cerrone and finished his night

masvidals left and rdas right, both their non dominant hands, dropped cerrone and finished his night

Wasn't it a body kick that hurt Cerrone first though?

EDIT: Against RDA.

EDIT2: I also don't think RDA dropped him. Hurt him after the body kick and then Cerrone shot for a takedown. Either way though, those two have the pressure style that gives Cerrone problems which I would consider a bigger takeaway

RDA hurt him with body shots, he wasn't knocked out. Only Masvidal has knocked him out, and he has had a ton of fights.
Calling him chinny is ridiculous in my opinion.

who is this mythical creauture named john b?

photofunky.gif
A guy who pretends to be friends with TAM members and then makes up lies about training that never, ever look at all true while his bankroll goes broke. Its wonderfully hilarious wish I could share all the great #insideinfo with you guys

Hey i'm not biased when i'm argumentative. Besides me, Nick might've done the best capping Contender Series. But i'm a multi year #elite MVP and he has nonsensical arguments for Till and a betting style destined to fail. Thats not a good combo when trying to come at CEO of cashing bets and fucking hos.

Sham should know better than to insert himself into anything when hes possibly been the worst bettor in the forum for months now. I mean, its just facts hes on a multi month slump betting -500s. Its cute you like him enough to try to defend him, but hopefully you can understand when he tries to argue with me why I must remind him of his current day peasant status

minus 500s?

I rarely if ever bet minus 200s in mma or boxing.

who bets minus 500s?

minus 500s?

I rarely if ever bet minus 200s in mma or boxing.

who bets minus 500s?
UK Luca Fury AKA Sham knows only one way betting. Grabbed juice faves and parlay them. Wild guess Sham, -500 KK is a parlay piece for this event?

Wasn't it a body kick that hurt Cerrone first though?

EDIT: Against RDA.

EDIT2: I also don't think RDA dropped him. Hurt him after the body kick and then Cerrone shot for a takedown. Either way though, those two have the pressure style that gives Cerrone problems which I would consider a bigger takeaway

just my opinon, Donald cerrone is chinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back