UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol not 300. But if you were elite like me and hitting parlays on a regular basis you won't be hating. I have a style to my parlays btw. But no I won't share it, I know your dieing to know how I am so successful hitting parlays. Anazi dec + kondo was another nice parlay that hit. You did say you have a underdog you like as well this card but are waiting for the lines to come out, im pretty sure I know who that is.
I hit everything dogg. And i'm not hating, i'm deconstructing your faults. If you're gonna argue with me, thats what i'm gonna do, and i'm sorry but when you bet the way you do with nonsensical parlays and are making these lame ass arguments for Till its easy with you. But respect you did a good job on the Contender series capping #spreadpositivity

Come on sherdog peeps, stroke Budden's ego he is in need of some love. If your on the same dog as me after lines come out then props to you, not saying you don't know your shit but your attitude and arrogance about being the best better is laughable

Come on sherdog peeps, stroke Budden's ego he is in need of some love. If your on the same dog as me after lines come out then props to you, not saying you don't know your shit but your attitude and arrogance about being the best better is laughable
Sorry it bothers you i'm on top of the mountain but thats a good thing. Let that fire motivate you to try and climb up and reach me. You're gonna need to stop doing 300 parlays of random lines, that would be a good first step, but I believe in you and I hope to see you up here with me one day #spreadpositivity #youcandoit #pleaselearndifferencebetweenyourandyoure

All over cerrone. He’s all round much better than till and as some have pointedbou
Thats right its also about helping other more in need. Thats what i'm doing. People are well aware i'm a multi year MVP of this forum. And Nick makes 300 parlays per event in the weirdest most bound to fail style ever.

I just want to help those who are on the fence. They don't have to be. I fully endorse Donald Cerrone.

I want to help you too Sham. Being the British Luca Fury has cost you a lot the last 6 months. Just bet Cerrone bruv. Lets make you some money again
British Luca fury killed me hahahaha I like you all but that was funny

Lol not 300. But if you were elite like me and hitting parlays on a regular basis you won't be hating. I have a style to my parlays btw. But no I won't share it, I know your dieing to know how I am so successful hitting parlays. Anazi dec + kondo was another nice parlay that hit. You did say you have a underdog you like as well this card but are waiting for the lines to come out, im pretty sure I know who that is.
Post you’re parlays this weekend I need to make more bank I wanna travel!

Why are you calling Cerrone chinny?
He has been susceptible to body shots, and he has had problems dealing with pressure fighters, but he is not chinny at all.

Budden - are you going to add anyone to the betting #bum hall of fame? It's been pretty stagnant.

@Joseph Budden i can personally vouch for @BigNick100 he knows his shit we have pmd for months hes usually on the right side oamthe fights. I personally am on cowboy here but i wouldnt be all that suprised if cowboy got crumpled by a shot in rd 1 ive seen it too many times. I know you have your style of betting and i know your good i pm you too bc i respect your guys opinions and like to get all angles before i make my plays. Also taking shots at @Sham5916910 isnt cool dude has a proven track record and just cause hes in a slump your gonna bag on him now? You know this gambling thing is a lot of variance but overall hes a great capper and his breakdowns are great and helpful to the thread. Im on cowboy to but to go full dick mode here is unnecessary. Were all just trying to help eachother

Budden - are you going to add anyone to the betting #bum hall of fame? It's been pretty stagnant.
Meh. We have some potential candidates who could secure their spot before years end, but the #bum HoF is reserved for the lowest of the low in the industry and on the forum. Myself and the board of directors are always communicating, reviewing our options, and paying thorough attention to all the posts on here. We'll just have to see what happens in the coming months.

@Joseph Budden i can personally vouch for @BigNick100 he knows his shit we have pmd for months hes usually on the right side oamthe fights. I personally am on cowboy here but i wouldnt be all that suprised if cowboy got crumpled by a shot in rd 1 ive seen it too many times. I know you have your style of betting and i know your good i pm you too bc i respect your guys opinions and like to get all angles before i make my plays. Also taking shots at @Sham5916910 isnt cool dude has a proven track record and just cause hes in a slump your gonna bag on him now? You know this gambling thing is a lot of variance but overall hes a great capper and his breakdowns are great and helpful to the thread. Im on cowboy to but to go full dick mode here is unnecessary. Were all just trying to help eachother
Hey i'm not biased when i'm argumentative. Besides me, Nick might've done the best capping Contender Series. But i'm a multi year #elite MVP and he has nonsensical arguments for Till and a betting style destined to fail. Thats not a good combo when trying to come at CEO of cashing bets and fucking hos.

Sham should know better than to insert himself into anything when hes possibly been the worst bettor in the forum for months now. I mean, its just facts hes on a multi month slump betting -500s. Its cute you like him enough to try to defend him, but hopefully you can understand when he tries to argue with me why I must remind him of his current day peasant status

Hey i'm not biased when i'm argumentative. Besides me, Nick might've done the best capping Contender Series. But i'm a multi year #elite MVP and he has nonsensical arguments for Till and a betting style destined to fail. Thats not a good combo when trying to come at CEO of cashing bets and fucking hos.

Sham should know better than to insert himself into anything when hes possibly been the worst bettor in the forum for months now. I mean, its just facts hes on a multi month slump betting -500s. Its cute you like him enough to try to defend him, but hopefully you can understand when he tries to argue with me why I must remind him of his current day peasant status
Ya both you and nick killed the contender series. I think before his slump sham was like 17-2 or something like that on his doubles at 5u a pop is impressive. I know the argument of betting style comes up here every couple of months but i think theres more than 1 way to skin a cat. And i appreciate guys arguing for till even though im on cowboy. Makes me try and see as many angles as possible

Just a counter to the Cerrone till talk why are we assuming till wins round 1 or finishes Cerrone in round 1? Cerrone could easily blast him in round 1 and end it. Yes he has started off slow but that’s always against elite competition. Till is definitely a solid young fighter but he really doesn’t have the style to take out Cerrone. I also like that Cerrone actually took some time off (almost a full 3 months) after all those fights he had. It really caught up to him vs masvidal but he did look solid against lawler. As others have stated lawler came out like a madman in round 1 and blasted Cerrone and he took it and almost won a decision.

Just a counter to the Cerrone till talk why are we assuming till wins round 1 or finishes Cerrone in round 1? Cerrone could easily blast him in round 1 and end it. Yes he has started off slow but that’s always against elite competition. Till is definitely a solid young fighter but he really doesn’t have the style to take out Cerrone. I also like that Cerrone actually took some time off (almost a full 3 months) after all those fights he had. It really caught up to him vs masvidal but he did look solid against lawler. As others have stated lawler came out like a madman in round 1 and blasted Cerrone and he took it and almost won a decision.
I think cause of the cowboy slow starter/ tills potential cardio problems is why people seem to think tills chances are in rd 1,2

Maybe you misread my post since I was talking about it, but all i'm saying is Till winning in round 1 is his only chance. I will couple my big Cerrone bet with Till round 1 simply cause Till winning in any other way seems so, so, so unlikely in comparison to a Till round 1 finish where hes freshest and Cerrone has a habit for starting slow.

Maybe you misread my post since I was talking about it, but all i'm saying is Till winning in round 1 is his only chance. I will couple my big Cerrone bet with Till round 1 simply cause Till winning in any other way seems so, so, so unlikely in comparison to a Till round 1 finish where hes freshest and Cerrone has a habit for starting slow.
I was thinking of a round 2 hedge too what do u think?

I was thinking of a round 2 hedge too what do u think?
Na by that point in every one of his fights Cerrone is fully comfortable and in rhythm. When Cerrone survives the likes of Robbie Lawler, and Till can't put away the lowest level WWs hes fought recently, not worried at all he can get a finish past round 1.

Yea I see what you are saying I wasn’t referring to your post. Only counter to Cerrone starting slow is it’s against the upper competition if you remember the fights against story cowboy Oliviera brown and cote he came right out and set the tone early. Now I do acknowledge that till is undefeated and has looked impressive but I think he has to finish Cerrone to win this one and I just don’t see it happening.

Dont know why im giving you any time but to clarify. My slump started when berm lost split to elkins that was near end of july. No shows in august and i had a bad sept and won last week. Therefore this slump you keep gloating about is about 6 weeks in total. Id gladly take just a 6 week slump every year. The good news is i always finish the year really strong! You dont even post your fuckin bets dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back