UFN 118 - Cerrone vs Till - Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont know why im giving you any time but to clarify. My slump started when berm lost split to elkins that was near end of july. No shows in august and i had a bad sept and won last week. Therefore this slump you keep gloating about is about 6 weeks in total. Id gladly take just a 6 week slump every year. The good news is i always finish the year really strong! You dont even post your fuckin bets dude.
Youre taking the time cause the slump has gotten the best of you. Starting more arguments than ever + more nonsensical than ever like Claudia overpowering Andrade.

Tell yourself what you want you’ve sucked bad. Losing on -500s for multiple months isn’t a good look. Yeah I’ve slacked posting in bets thread but I post my leans here and you can ask your boy Robbie how hard I’ve still been killing it. Fairly obvious when every week I’m talking up dogs that cash while you reach for -400s that bust

Some dudes in here talk like they are hyping a product on a late night infomercial

I'm the best capper on Earth!!!

image.jpeg

Dont worry bout me dawg im still in six figures and ill keep doing what got me there. Glad i inspire you

Some dudes in here talk like they are hyping a product on a late night infomercial
I'm the best capper on Earth!!!

View attachment 287365
Another salty poster triggered by the truth of my MVP #elite status smh. I’m just a natural born leader with a knack for winning every event, can’t help it if my confidence oozes through like the GOAT Shamwow salesman

Dont worry bout me dawg im still in six figures and ill keep doing what got me there. Glad i inspire you
Whatever makes you feel better mate. But clearly you’re not inspiring anyone when your Luca Fury strategy hasn’t worked for multiple months. Sorry dogg accepting how shit you been is the first step to recovery, it’s indefensible.

JB please dont bring back the # nonsense lol

I don't like it as much at the current -175, but think there was good value on Cerrone/Till doesn't go the distance at -140 the other day. I hit it for 3u in addition to my big bet on Cowboy ML. As others are saying, Till could possibly stop him early. But as tough as he might be, idk if he'll survive 5 rounds with a finisher of Cowboy's caliber. I think it ends ITD more often than -140 would suggest.

Whatever makes you feel better mate. But clearly you’re not inspiring anyone when your Luca Fury strategy hasn’t worked for multiple months. Sorry dogg accepting how shit you been is the first step to recovery, it’s indefensible.

Six weeks bro. I like how you give me so much time tho aspiring six figure bettor

Six weeks bro. I like how you give me so much time tho aspiring six figure bettor
Like I said man, it’s indefensible (and longer). You wanna come up w some
Garbage defense for Claudia overpowering Andrade analysis too? I’ve been trying to tell you you’re trash for being UK Luca Fury, and it’s been coming back to bite you. Maybe one day you’ll be smart enough to heed my warnings.

Another salty poster triggered by the truth of my MVP #elite status smh. I’m just a natural born leader with a knack for winning every event, can’t help it if my confidence oozes through like the GOAT Shamwow salesman
Why'd you think I was talking bout you?

I really think that Till can give Cerrone more trouble than some people are suggesting, but dont see him wining this fight. No matter what, we have to respect other`s opinion even if it is not the same as ours. Looking a fight from two different angles is always better than one.

You just assumed you were the guy?
You could stop being a pussy and name a name if you don't want assumptions. But when i'm (rightfully) the only one claiming most #elite due to my multi year MVP awards, deduction is fairly simple

Like I said man, it’s indefensible (and longer). You wanna come up w some
Garbage defense for Claudia overpowering Andrade analysis too? I’ve been trying to tell you you’re trash for being UK Luca Fury, and it’s been coming back to bite you. Maybe one day you’ll be smart enough to heed my warnings.

You have one bad pick to dwell on? Get a life dude if i nit picked all your shitty picks id be here all day

Let me know when you are in the big leagues and have stopped playing with monopoly money and i might listen to you

You have one bad pick to dwell on? Get a life dude if i nit picked all your shitty picks id be here all day
One bad pick? Shit man your delusion has been staggering since these losing months started. I'll pray for you bruv. As much as I think your Luca Fury strategy is terrible, I feel bad for a guy who can't even hit a -500 anymore

One bad pick? Shit man your delusion has been staggering since these losing months started. I'll pray for you bruv. As much as I think your Luca Fury strategy is terrible, I feel bad for a guy who can't even hit a -500 anymore

Remember when you said jake matthews would destroy kevin lee lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back