UFN 116 - Rockhold vs Branch - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free money on Ledet then. Anyanwu has power and won me money on DWTNC but he can be very inactive and hesitant and Ledet will box his ears off.

Jotko and Gregor will be getting all my monies this week
No debate needed

I kinda want to fade the hell out of Rockhold, but that's probably because he pisses me off being a whiney bitch, rather than his actual chances of winning.
same here dude, I never bet on Rockhold's fight because I just hate him so gd much that I can't possibly make an objective analysis of his fights. Dude is just too fucking stupid to live.

How in the world is he gonna be nulifying the wrestling? And even so, Moraes is technically awful on the feet, just carries some power.

By being a 4-time BJJ world champion. He hasn't shown it much and stands in a lot of his fights, but he's one of the most decorated BJJ fighters in the UFC. Doesn't mean he won't get taken down of course but I don't see how it's infeasible that he could give him trouble.

Usman is technically not very good on the feet either. His striking only looks good after he wears people out with his wrestling.

Last edited:
Why do you guys hate Rockhold? He seems like such a well-mannered young man!

So is Hamilton-Spitz gonna be a bumfight? I think it was short notice but Spitz looked horrible in his debut

Is there any tape on Ledet's opponent prior to his DWCS fight? And anyone who's seen him fight before does he always fight like that ie does very little?

Is there any tape on Ledet's opponent prior to his DWCS fight? And anyone who's seen him fight before does he always fight like that ie does very little?

This is his youtube channel , he has some old fights. The most recent one is from 2015, but I think that it's better than nothing. He looks very gunshy, like he did in his DWCS fight.
https://www.youtube.com/user/thatmanzu55/videos

Hellllll no

Cmon man you don't see Jotko decision all day?

Definitely the most likely outcome, but my issue would be that Hall has flashes where he looks really solid and dangerous. I said this prior to the Branch fight, but I think Jotko gets overrated. There is a decent argument that he lost to Ashkam. I'd just be careful with it and certainly don't think it's a lock.

Definitely the most likely outcome, but my issue would be that Hall has flashes where he looks really solid and dangerous. I said this prior to the Branch fight, but I think Jotko gets overrated. There is a decent argument that he lost to Ashkam. I'd just be careful with it and certainly don't think it's a lock.

I'm with you mate and I see what you're saying, I just think if you look to closely at fights for elements of danger, you wouldn't bet anything.
Uriah is a flake and a flash in the pan kinda guy, Jotko is ever improving not sure what happened in the Branch fight but we both know Hall ain't bringing that game, he will quickly get disheartened when he can't land anything and is eating a jab all night

So is Hamilton-Spitz gonna be a bumfight? I think it was short notice but Spitz looked horrible in his debut

Spitz looked horrendous but still good enough to beat Hamilton

Ledet -556 @ betsafe

200.webp

Hopefully Betsafe have juiced it too much same with Usman. They hardly ever get a line right. They are probably being extra cautious after all the gifts they've given out.

Spitz looked horrendous but still good enough to beat Hamilton

doubt it.. he is slow as a turtle with zero power =/ i would fade Hamilton against almost anyone but not this bum

doubt it.. he is slow as a turtle with zero power =/ i would fade Hamilton against almost anyone but not this bum

Have you factored in Hamiltons horrendous chin

Spitz +250
Hamilton -333

Burns -250
Saggo +195

Gillespie -660
Gonzalez +445

OAM -165
Martin +134

Betsafe

Have you factored in Hamiltons horrendous chin
ya even with that chin i dont think Spitz have the power to ko him =/ for a hw it looks like he punches like i girl lol

i could be wrong though if you think Spitz have a good chance you can get him at +250 on betsafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back