UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will stay away form abdul-akhmedov fight.. he wasnt wrestle tested I think and Okmhedov can grind him out.. not worth to play abdul at this odds. Any thougths?

I absolutely think Akhmedov DEC will be worth a play, for the same reasons you mentioned.

I absolutely think Akhmedov DEC will be worth a play, for the same reasons you mentioned.
Nvm Akh dec, just play his moneyline. And this coming from a guy who gets balls deep in the prop pussy. Razak has shown literally NOTHING other than aggression. Hes fought bums and beat them all super fast just blitzing them. For all we know hes dead tired 3 mins in and Omari, for all his past cardio problems, looked good vs Noke now that he trains at elevation at Jackson Wink

Can nicholson fight at range like he did against alvey for 3 rounds? I agree with what someone said i dont think discipline is in his dna. Joker is shite at range he is best in the pocket and in the clinch judging by his ufc fights but nicholson hits hard fighting him in the pocket you better have a chin but joker never been kod. Nich is so damn hittable even at range tho alvey couldnt miss with his left mid r2 onwards. Pick em fight for me that i will be swerving.

lmfao @ people betting Razak back to -260. Some bettors man I swear, so fucking dumb. Dude has done nothing to even be a favorite, nvm -260

"No losses and all wins by first round KO makes the casual betting penis very hard."
- Sun Tzu

Never having fought past 90 secs screams avoid even tho omari is shite with a terrible chin. R1 ko prop i will hit tho

Can nicholson fight at range like he did against alvey for 3 rounds? I agree with what someone said i dont think discipline is in his dna. Joker is shite at range he is best in the pocket and in the clinch judging by his ufc fights but nicholson hits hard fighting him in the pocket you better have a chin but joker never been kod. Nich is so damn hittable even at range tho alvey couldnt miss with his left mid r2 onwards. Pick em fight for me that i will be swerving.

Not sure I agree about Jack being terrible at range. Just going from memory but I think he's shown a good ability to dip in and out of range and using his jab in his pre-UFC fights.

Never having fought past 90 secs screams avoid even tho omari is shite with a terrible chin. R1 ko prop i will hit tho
Never fought past 90 seconds and best win is Charlie Ward who is a complete bum screams bet Omari +180 to me. Omari is not a bad fighter in the slightest, his biggest problem has always been gassing which should dissipate training at elevation now.

No reason not to at least make a tiny bet on a solid, proven fighter at +180 vs a noob can crusher who never went past 90 seconds and has Charlie Ward for their best win

Not sure I agree about Jack being terrible at range. Just going from memory but I think he's shown a good ability to dip in and out of range and using his jab in his pre-UFC fights.
If Joker can't work behind his jab his range management is pretty terrible.

Also to touch on something else Sham said, Joker never being KOd doesn't mean much. He was dropped on the regionals and tbh looks like he might be kind of chinny and def KOable, he just does a real good job dictating pace and range behind the job on lesser guys who weren't able to get around it.

Tought fight to call. Was hoping money would come in on Joker and push him close to -200 so I could bet Nich. Now idk.

Dropping 1k on Hermansson If i can get it any better than -150

#dontfearme
#letmebangbro

Joker looked bad vs Mutante cause he got taken down repeatedly by a good wrestler. That wont be an issue in this fight.

Maybe Nicholson got undiciplined partly because Alvey hits so hard? Not a problem with Joker's ranged striking. Nicholson also has the reach and he's overall bigger so he might be able to stay out of Joker's clinch pretty easy.

i thought jack looked way better against askham than nicholson has in any of his fights.

i thought jack looked way better against askham than nicholson has in any of his fights.
Was a tailor made matchup for Jack though. Askham a plodding bum who's really only dangerous from his left side.

If Nich comes out like a whirlwind of all sorts of strikes like he did vs alvey this is gonna be very interesting. If you watch jacks fights, he has to get the jab going to get comfortable. Idk if he can get it going vs a Nich who will be moving a lot and throwing a lot of diff stuff

Yep pre ufc maybe fighting bums. In the ufc he has struggled at range against askham and mutante

Joker looked bad vs Mutante cause he got taken down repeatedly by a good wrestler. That wont be an issue in this fight.

No he only got taken down once which was in r2 when he was finished i believe. Mutante counter struck very well in r1 joker was easily out struck whenever he tried to close the gap.

Maybe Nicholson got undiciplined partly because Alvey hits so hard? Not a problem with Joker's ranged striking. Nicholson also has the reach and he's overall bigger so he might be able to stay out of Joker's clinch pretty easy.

I dont think he got undisciplined. He still fought at range but his volume dropped prob due to thw altitude and he moves in straighr lines so alvey figured him out.

Never fought past 90 seconds and best win is Charlie Ward who is a complete bum screams bet Omari +180 to me. Omari is not a bad fighter in the slightest, his biggest problem has always been gassing which should dissipate training at elevation now.

No reason not to at least make a tiny bet on a solid, proven fighter at +180 vs a noob can crusher who never went past 90 seconds and has Charlie Ward for their best win

I hear ya and agree but my gut says razak starches him

I think I will stay away form abdul-akhmedov fight.. he wasnt wrestle tested I think and Okmhedov can grind him out.. not worth to play abdul at this odds. Any thougths?

Akhmedov is clearly the side if you ask me.

Like you said, alhassan is not tested. This is a Stern test. Akhmedov has great takedowns.

I don't think that's why he was undisciplined. I think he was undisciplined because he'd undisciplined.

He has pacing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back