UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kept up my streak of missing openers, but hit Smith +150 for a unit. Pissed I missed Nicholson at +odds but I'll probably still hit at -110

holy shit, jack the joker moving towards + money - that's crazy.

Well guess I'm gonna have to add to Smith now the way it's moving. Till also at a better price than opening now.

Chris Camozzi just should not be that big a favorite over anyone in the UFC

Today my wife goes out so I will watch tape the whole Day haha:meow:
I will put my picks after watching.

saunders -105? seriously?

oh and: i like O2.5 velickovic -150 for sure

Last edited:
I see value on Alhassan/Akhmedov o1.5 for +130, though I doubt the final line will look like that.

In situations like this, I can't help but feel like it will explicitly be Akhmedov's gameplan to grind Alhassan down over at least two rounds. He will be interested in wrestling, which invariably chews up clock.

there's no line on it, sadly.. 5d botched the openers and it's been absent of O/U since the very beginning

his ranking is a joke. LHW is very thin. he lost his debut, it was a very bad decision. he's 'ranked' cause osp was.

rankings mean nada..

i'd take cirkunov against anyone not named AJ, DC, or JJ. i'd take him against gus, gt, and anyone else, very possibly. or he's right with those two as the 4-5-6 grouping. i'd take him over the manuwa's, andersons, etc, for sure.

oezdemir #5 LHW is so ridiculous.

(and yes, i'm talking about in the ufc. bader and davis are still up there w/the GT - Gus - cirkunov grouping for me)

I agree with every single statement. I give Cirkunov a better shot against Jones/DC than eachother and any other lhw. Only thing is he's very plodding, not much footwork, yet he makes it work

I agree with every single statement. I give Cirkunov a better shot against Jones/DC than eachother and any other lhw. Only thing is he's very plodding, not much footwork, yet he makes it work
Yeah that plodding thing is gonna be an issue against Jones. I fear for his poor knees.

BriefGlossyCaracal.gif

Trevor smith i fuckin hate you but i have to play your dec line if your ml is +175

Thoughts on Hermansson and Akhmedov?
I can tell you about Akhmedov vs Razak

We dont know much about razak he is a quick finisher with very good stand up. his wrestling abilities are unknown. there is just his fight with ward and one quick KO. we cant look past that ward is 1-1 in MMA and even bums can look lood when they fight shitty fighter. i may assume akhmedov wants to wrestle him.

Nicholson will be my main bet. Razak 2nd. Will go small on Glover as the lines out. I believe this is a fairly easy card to make some decent cash....

I hope Nicholson keeps getting bet so we get a better line on the Joker. Nicholson is gonna fuck up at some point I think. When he gets tagged he just stays in the pocket and throws bomb instead of retreating. He can get away with it against lesser strikers but I believe that Joker will KO him. I'm currently on the U2.5 since I think a finish is the most likely outcome for both guys.

I hope Nicholson keeps getting bet so we get a better line on the Joker. Nicholson is gonna fuck up at some point I think. When he gets tagged he just stays in the pocket and throws bomb instead of retreating. He can get away with it against lesser strikers but I believe that Joker will KO him. I'm currently on the U2.5 since I think a finish is the most likely outcome for both guys.
This is Nicholson's first fight overseas and he's a big dude. Curious to see how he looks at weight-ins.

I think I will stay away form abdul-akhmedov fight.. he wasnt wrestle tested I think and Okmhedov can grind him out.. not worth to play abdul at this odds. Any thougths?

I can tell you about Akhmedov vs Razak

We dont know much about razak he is a quick finisher with very good stand up. his wrestling abilities are unknown. there is just his fight with ward and one quick KO. we cant look past that ward is 1-1 in MMA and even bums can look lood when they fight shitty fighter. i may assume akhmedov wants to wrestle him.

Razak has a judo background and iirc he was a fairly successful judoka, so his TDD is probably pretty good, however that's just a presumption so it can't be taken as fact. Good to know though.

lmfao @ people betting Razak back to -260. Some bettors man I swear, so fucking dumb. Dude has done nothing to even be a favorite, nvm -260

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back