UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just donate your stake to me i need it more than some rich bookie

You want A1 sauce with that stake.

Edit: Lol on a serious note, Volkan is training in the states with Henri Hooft which is a good sign. He's also doing another camp against a southpaw so he's been working two camps against a lefty. Someone posted a video of him getting taken down repeatedly but I thought there was a bit of a silver lining in that he always kept scrambling to his feet unlike some guys who tend to lay there helpless.

Of course none of that means shit when Misha is on top and will probably find the tap. But I'm just making a small case for Volkan here just because I'd like to play some dogs. I'll probably play Cirk by sub somewhere to cover my losses.

Last edited:

Edit: Lol on a serious note, Volkan is training in the states with Henri Hooft which is a good sign. He's also doing another camp against a southpaw so he's been working two camps against a lefty. Someone posted a video of him getting taken down repeatedly but I thought there was a bit of a silver lining in that he always kept scrambling to his feet unlike some guys who tend to lay there helpless.

Of course none of that means shit when Misha is on top and will probably find the tap. But I'm just making a small case for Volkan here just because I'd like to play some dogs. I'll probably play Cirk by sub somewhere to cover my losses.

I posted the video.
Volkan got submitted in r2

Yeah he scrambles but his gas tank is horrible and scrambling is only going to wear him out quicker.

Yeah he scrambles but his gas tank is horrible and scrambling is only going to wear him out quicker.

Didn't he take the fight on short notice? Getting thrown into the deep end against a top 5 opponent in your debut could do that.

Tough to call his gas tank horrible we don't really know the truth to that. And I'd prefer a guy scrambling than to lay down like a biotch.

The guy is only 27 I don't think we can just call him what he is. Making the trip to the U.S. already says he's looking to improve.

Anyways, that's just me. He showed me some good techniques against OSP that makes me believe he can at least give Circ some trouble standing. On the ground he's obviously outmatched but at this price I'll take my chances.

Didn't he take the fight on short notice? Getting thrown into the deep end against a top 5 opponent in your debut could do that.

Tough to call his gas tank horrible we don't really know the truth to that. And I'd prefer a guy scrambling than to lay down like a biotch.

The guy is only 27 I don't think we can just call him what he is. Making the trip to the U.S. already says he's looking to improve.

Anyways, that's just me. He showed me some good techniques against OSP that makes me believe he can at least give Circ some trouble standing. On the ground he's obviously outmatched but at this price I'll take my chances.

Watch his fight before his ufc debut against a bum. Gasses really badly

I'm actually considering playing Oezdemir as a dog.

He's ranked higher #5 to #7.
And his name is Volkan, and not a girl's name like Misha.

his ranking is a joke. LHW is very thin. he lost his debut, it was a very bad decision. he's 'ranked' cause osp was.

rankings mean nada..

i'd take cirkunov against anyone not named AJ, DC, or JJ. i'd take him against gus, gt, and anyone else, very possibly. or he's right with those two as the 4-5-6 grouping. i'd take him over the manuwa's, andersons, etc, for sure.

oezdemir #5 LHW is so ridiculous.

(and yes, i'm talking about in the ufc. bader and davis are still up there w/the GT - Gus - cirkunov grouping for me)

his ranking is a joke. LHW is very thin. he lost his debut, it was a very bad decision. he's 'ranked' cause osp was.

rankings mean nada..

i'd take cirkunov against anyone not named AJ, DC, or JJ. i'd take him against gus, gt, and anyone else, very possibly. or he's right with those two as the 4-5-6 grouping. i'd take him over the manuwa's, andersons, etc, for sure.

oezdemir #5 LHW is so ridiculous.

(and yes, i'm talking about in the ufc. bader and davis are still up there w/the GT - Gus - cirkunov grouping for me)

His ranking and Misha being a girl's name was a joke bro lol

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/11735-full-ufc-fight-night-109-opening-betting-odds
UFC Fight Night 109: Gustafsson vs. Teixeira

UFC Fight Night 109: Gustafsson vs. Teixeira

May 28, 2017

Ericsson Globe | Stockholm, Sweden

-----

Main Card (FS1 - 1 PM ET)

---

Glover Teixeira +135

Alexander Gustafsson -175

-

Over 2.5 -150

Under 2.5 +110

--

Volkan Oezdemir +180

Misha Cirkunov -260

-

Over 1.5 -140

Under 1.5 +100

--

Peter Sobotta +125

Ben Saunders -165

-

Over 2.5 -175

Under 2.5 +135

--

Omari Akhmedov +180

Abdul Razak Alhassan -260

-

Over 1.5 +130

Under 1.5 -170

--

Oliver Enkamp +220

Nordine Taleb -300

-

Over 2.5 -170

Under 2.5 +130

--

Alex Nicholson +130

Jack Hermansson -170

-

Over 2.5 -165

Under 2.5 +125

--

Preliminary Card (FS1 - 11 AM ET)

---

Damian Stasiak +335

Pedro Munhoz -505

-

Over 2.5 -160

Under 2.5 +120

--

Trevor Smith +150

Chris Camozzi -190

-

Over 2.5 -135

Under 2.5 -105

--

Reza Madadi +140

Joaquim Silva -180

-

Over 2.5 -130

Under 2.5 -110

--

Nico Musoke -105

Bojan Velickovic -135

-

Over 2.5 -190

Under 2.5 +150

--

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass - 10 AM ET)

---

Jessin Ayari +195

Darren Till -275

-

Over 2.5 -170

Under 2.5 +130

--

Damir Hadzovic +220

Marcin Held -300

-

Over 2.5 -130

Under 2.5 -110

taking akhmedov +180

taking madadi-silva O2.5 -130

Betting Sobotta, Omari, and going in on the Camozzi over though I expect after maxing a few times itll be at -200

i bet pretty big:

akhmedov +180

O2.5 madadi-silva (-130 and -160)

O2.5 smith-camozzi -135

saunders -125 (and a little at -165 whoops)

and i actually took till -275, i knew he'd get bet up

i'm bigger than i expected to be on saunders here.. i was really surprised when he dropped to -125, hit it pretty big.. maybe too big.

I feel like Nicholson should be the -150 favorite. His striking is gonna be too overwhelming imo... He could just charge at him like he did in the Clark fight, or he could outstrike him with a technical approach like he did to Alvey (yes he lost but check the fight stats to see my point)

The guys 1-2 with losses against Alvey and Cirkunov. I just don't think Hermansson is going to show him anything more dangerous than his previous opponents. Maybe Hermansson can utilize wrestling and circling around with his strikes to eek a decision. But I'm having trouble envisioning that.

I see value on Alhassan/Akhmedov o1.5 for +130, though I doubt the final line will look like that.

In situations like this, I can't help but feel like it will explicitly be Akhmedov's gameplan to grind Alhassan down over at least two rounds. He will be interested in wrestling, which invariably chews up clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back