Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, May 8, 2017.
Thanks for the input. I never thought to hedge with a different bookie. Thanks!
I would hedge in that situation, specifically one where the fight is at least close. I do not think you'd run into an issue hedging with the same book with that amount. At a higher stake, it may become an issue.
Unibet has all the ME lines:
Are we ignoring Munhoz's tendency to get lit the fuck up on his feet? Seems like everyone's very strong on him vs Stasiak but Scoggins and even Doane were eating him up before he hits his sick chokes
munhoz will smoke stasiak on the feet, imo.
Different match ups. Stasiak is a grappler who is not a good striker. Scoggins is an awesome striker.
Pedro also was very competitive vesus Jimmie rivera and rocked him twice in an all striking match.
I like Gus DEC +325 for sure.
Rumour is mad dog replaces taisumov
strange, i wonder why he wasn't on this card from the start?
He asked for it.
then i will be all over Silva. but why is nothing official yet? where are u taking these rumors?
Swedish mma site reported it
oh okay are u from sweden? if yes keep feeding us information
I will be going big on Till
dont books encourage hedging? i mean they offer cashouts, and partial cashouts these days. thats the same as a hedge. they want the juice twice.
Various points about Enkamp:
2 weeks notice
- No problem being in shape - In shape year around.
- Was harder mentally, has a grip on it now and looks forward to it.
- Not great with two weeks camp instead of two months, but no guts no glory.
About the fight with Talib
- Big challenge, will get better from it (statement made no sense in Swedish but I'm fairly sure he means he will rise to the challenge)
- Will have his trainer Omar Bouiche (Old school MMA-guy and trainer), his brother, some old friend (manager? training partner?) and possibly Machida in his corner. Machida plans to fly over but nothing certain.
From what I know Mad Dog has been thinking about retiring before being offered this fight.
Yes, he said that his next fight will be his last
He also said he wanted his last fight to be in Globen, so if he gets this one it will be his last.
No way I can bet on someone retiring.