UFN 109 - Gus vs GT - Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he only got taken down once which was in r2 when he was finished i believe. Mutante counter struck very well in r1 joker was easily out struck whenever he tried to close the gap.
Really? I remember it completely wrong then lol.

I'm actually considering playing Oezdemir as a dog.

He's ranked higher #5 to #7.
And his name is Volkan, and not a girl's name like Misha.
Ranks do not mean anything.
TJ beat Renan Barao who was bantam weight champ and considered by many as p4p 1 even Dana wjite considered him as p4p best.
Jacare got smashed by whittaker.
Misha is a bad matchup for Özdemir

i don't think omari is going to take razak down. it's anecdotal but we've seen guys with judo bases have tremendous takedown defence (parke, kelly etc).

too many unknowns for -260 but i think razak is going to get another ko win, probably early (i did play him at -200 which is still worse than i wanted, but i needed a parlay partner for till before his line got hammered).

just watched tape on Till, and can't believe that he opened up 1,7 on euro books.. Kid looks superb!
now down to 1,36, argh.

I dont think he got undisciplined. He still fought at range but his volume dropped prob due to thw altitude and he moves in straighr lines so alvey figured him out.
Yeah, in the third round he got tired, but towards the end of the second round Nicholson started to pressure Alvey hands down looking to brawl if I remember correctly. Maybe it was not for long though.

I don't think that's why he was undisciplined. I think he was undisciplined because he'd undisciplined.

He has pacing issues
Still, if he's a brawler by nature/instinct, he might be better at sticking into a game plan when he's not getting hit by someone like Alvey.

Still, if he's a brawler by nature/instinct, he might be better at sticking into a game plan when he's not getting hit by someone like Alvey.

I think he can stick to a gameplan two jaw breaks prob does that to you

Tempted by o2.5 Held vs Hadz at +100. Think Held sub is only way it ends itd, just dk enough about Hadz ground game

Joker looked bad vs Mutante cause he got taken down repeatedly by a good wrestler. That wont be an issue in this fight.
He looked outstanding against Askham.Fereira was in better shape than ever, Cezar improved a lot for that fight.

I think he can stick to a gameplan two jaw breaks prob does that to you
In Bloody Elbow's interview Nicholson told, that when Chaz Morgan broke his jaw, fight of flight -reflex took him over completely. That's exactly what I thought I saw at the end of the second round against Alvey. I don't know if that's something he will be able get rid of easy.

In Bloody Elbow's interview Nicholson told, that when Chaz Morgan broke his jaw, fight of flight -reflex took him over completely. That's exactly what I thought I saw at the end of the second round against Alvey. I don't know if that's something he will be able get rid of easy.

Second break tho surely that has to change something unless hes fuckin stupid which is possible!

Second break tho surely that has to change something unless hes fuckin stupid which is possible!

Oh he's definitely an idiot, this is known. But I think he'll only brawl if he's down on the cards going into the 3rd. All speculation though

Sigh. It really gets annoying how often there is a new guy on UFC card who has no footage to be found online.

Anyone find Enkamp vs Pontes?

From what I know Mad Dog has been thinking about retiring before being offered this fight.
Reza Madadi is in the exact same spot John Moraga was in during his most recent fight against Sergio Pettis.

- Both were talking about retirement before their recent fight.
- Both were NOT originally scheduled to fight on a card in their hometown, but took the fight on short notice since it's in their backyard. (I never like this scenario)
- Both hit a wall in terms of skills, and haven't improved much over the years, plus they're essentially veterans and won't improve much more (Moraga 7.5 year career, Madadi 10.5 year career).
- Both have cardio issues, imo, and are facing/faced a younger fighter on short notice in their recent fight (Moraga 10 years older than Pettis, Madadi 10 years older than Silva).
- Mentally, if a fighter knows they're gonna have one last fight, I don't want to place my money on them, especially if they're taking the fight on short notice, as they won't have the same fire as they did when they were hungry for wins and wanted to climb the rankings. IMO, they'll be more inclined to be lazy in the fight and even do something dumb like a quick tap if they get in a bad spot on the ground. There's that statistic that mentions the majority of people who try to have their retirement fight end up losing it -- most people don't usually retire on a win.

That being said, I still bet on Moraga even though he was fighting on short notice and was gonna retire if he got cut after this fight, as I thought he'd be a bad match-up for Pettis. Moraga gassed after 2 rounds and lost the 3rd. Pettis won 2-1.

Not impressed with Enkamp based off this fight and the fact he decisioned a guy whos like 2-3 after this doesn't look too good. Not sure how Taleb doesn't have his way with this short notice kid based off that fight. Those blind low kicks gonna get countered all day and he seems to immediately get reckless with the hands when this dude takes away the range he wants. Also, tdd looked bad.

I don't know why by I bet Enkamp already very not elite of me.Taleb is physically a beast & has a good gas tank he's going to overpower and smash Enkamp fuck. I do think Enkamp has some success on the feet though and puts some kicks on him.

I'm happy with getting Sobata at +105 and Nicholson at +130. Saunders looked meh against Court and I feel Sobatta is underrated. Solid positioning with his BJJ, and good fight IQ, I favor him.

I will hit for sure the o2.5r in bojan-musoke fight! This fight will go to decision for 80% sure

After rewatching Hadz most recent fights decided the over at +100 is def bettable and also decided Held at -300 will be going nowhere near my round robin. Can't trust Held to be smart, especially later in the fight if hes getting tired, he could get outscrapped and outvolumed on the feet and Damir looked pretty good on defense in the clinch vs Delaney three years ago. If he hasn't had a million surgeries keeping him out of training could see Held having to really work for tds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back