UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
gonna look into the penne taylor fight tonight. anyone strongly favour either side?

gonna look into the penne taylor fight tonight. anyone strongly favour either side?
I imagine this will be a staring contest as neither possesses any offense. Penne has a bad habit of trying to pressure without throwing anything, add to that her lack of head movement and Taylor's counter striking and we should see Taylor land enough power shots to win the decision. She has KO power but Penne is so tough, though TKOd by JJ and Andrade those were prolonged beatdowns where the ref just couldn't watch it anymore. Didn't get to see much of Taylor's ground game but she's got decent wrestling and at 5' with that frame I doubt Penne can get her down, she doesn't have good TDs to begin with. I cap Taylor -140

I imagine this will be a staring contest as neither possesses any offense. Penne has a bad habit of trying to pressure without throwing anything, add to that her lack of head movement and Taylor's counter striking and we should see Taylor land enough power shots to win the decision. She has KO power but Penne is so tough, though TKOd by JJ and Andrade those were prolonged beatdowns where the ref just couldn't watch it anymore. Didn't get to see much of Taylor's ground game but she's got decent wrestling and at 5' with that frame I doubt Penne can get her down, she doesn't have good TDs to begin with. I cap Taylor -140

I wouldn't say neither has any offense; Penne is just about as good as any girl at 115 on the ground

But she has no athleticism and as such can't get the fight there enough...

And coming off of two beatdowns.. (albeit against the two girls fighting for the strap next month)

This is soaring O2.5

Danielle taylor is tiny tiny tiny. She shouldnt be competing at this weightclass, penne has good top game. I see her winning this unanimous decision. In my amateur opinion

I am so confident in Hector Sandoval > Matt Schnell that I am willing to partake in my first ever sig bet.

any takers?

I am so confident in Hector Sandoval > Matt Schnell that I am willing to partake in my first ever sig bet.

any takers?
Welcome to the club bruh. I'm on him too..seems like everyone else is picking Schnell.

Fascinating the opinions some have on hector/schnell...

Some think hector should be a bigger favorite, some think schnell should be the favorite...

I think is a tossup. Its 50-50 lads...

That being said Hector via unanimous decision.... Sure he got strangled by wilson reis but is schnell akin to wilson reis on the ground? Probably not..

Its a tossup boys

mike perry is my kind of guy, which makes me not want to root against him, but i really have to take a shot on jake here - the line is silly.

i agree with all this so far. i think its gonna play out the same as taylors last two fights. im looking to bet taylor. can still get 2.2 and i agree she should be fav. i see taylor outlanding penne and with hard shots. will prob land hard every time she decides to throw. im not worried about the ground as i dont think there will be many if any opportunities to even clinch to even attempt a takdown. taylor could make this look easy. see lots of value

I'd favor Penne just on activity alone. Bring a pillow if you're going to study tape on Taylor
im thinking taylor out lands her and with easily the most significant strikes of the round. the big shots will be enough to win the rounds even if she was out volumed. penne is gonna be a sitting duck

I wouldn't say neither has any offense; Penne is just about as good as any girl at 115 on the ground

But she has no athleticism and as such can't get the fight there enough...

And coming off of two beatdowns.. (albeit against the two girls fighting for the strap next month)

This is soaring O2.5
i was thinking the over initially but i like the taylor ml now much more

money coming in on davis. still some value left tho for anyone who late to the party

Perry is such a retard. Says he learned from the loss, is asked what he learned, and then can't answer lollll. Confidence increase Jake

WOW, biggest confidence increase in Jake ever. He really don't know what he's saying. He just says stuff that he think goes together with talking MMA. I can tell you one thing. He haven't reflected on shit about his loss. After listening too him, I wouldn't trust him with my money to use his knowledge and adjust and improve. He will never stick to a gameplan. He will go out and swing and try to finish ASAP, and this will be his gameplan every fight. He will never mix up his all around mma game and stick to a gameplan.

He says that he didn't do enough vs. Jouban and he has to push because he still had energy. Right after he says that he need to chill and don't force the KO so much. Contradicting all the way through. "will stick and move and (counter) him". This is simply not his style. Do you think that he can keep a cool head?

WOW, biggest confidence increase in Jake ever. He really don't know what he's saying. He just says stuff that he think goes together with talking MMA. I can tell you one thing. He haven't reflected on shit about his loss. After listening too him, I wouldn't trust him with my money to use his knowledge and adjust and improve. He will never stick to a gameplan. He will go out and swing and try to finish ASAP, and this will be his gameplan every fight. He will never mix up his all around mma game and stick to a gameplan.

He says that he didn't do enough vs. Jouban and he has to push because he still had energy. Right after he says that he need to chill and don't force the KO so much. Contradicting all the way through. "will stick and move and (counter) him". This is simply not his style. Do you think that he can keep a cool head?
Listen to his podcast episode on Chael's show

any takers?

Never done a sig bet, I assume it means winner takes over loser's sig line for a period of time? I am in if so, 1 month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back