UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
took

Wineland DEC +650
Lima KO +275
burger DEC +600

@unibet

Ballsy. I'd have taken ITD at +160 instead, especially with that big of a stake. I learned my lesson when Alvey subbed Spicely.
You've got a point but Diego's grappling is pretty good. It would be a terrible mistake if Al hurts Diego and tries to go for a sub instead of following up w more punches imo. Thanks for the input though, if I add more I might just throw it on the ITD line

You've got a point but Diego's grappling is pretty good. It would be a terrible mistake if Al hurts Diego and tries to go for a sub instead of following up w more punches imo. Thanks for the input though, if I add more I might just throw it on the ITD line

Completely agree, I think I a sub is highly unlikely. I was just looking at it from a risk vs reward perspective between the two lines.

Props:

Schnell ITD +410 (whattya nuts?!)
Al KO +170
Ray Dec +165

Possibly hitting Holtzman ITD +185 and will more than likely hit Lima rd 1 when released

Based on above discussion I guess I should mention I already hit Al ITD +159 and when I checked earlier it was down to +130. I scrolled right past it hurrying to his KO line assuming it was still +130, would have probably just added to that at +155 even though I see the sub very unlikely as well. Could drop him and jump on a choke, but I assume he will pound him out in that scenario.

Would've definitely hedged some of my earlier Dodson action with Wineland Dec +650, stupid line, but now will wait and hope his dec line gets better. Assuming it has too since it is currently the exact same as his ML.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-Fight-Night-Swanson-vs-Lobov-120337

Main card:
Cub r3 ko
Al r2 ko
Lima r2 ko
Dodson decision
Ray r3 ko
Perry r1 ko

Prelims:
Alvey r2 ko
Moreno r2 sub
Holtz r2 ko
Taylor decision
Bryan decision
Davis decision
Schnell r1 sub

Conor pretty much on point except Moreno sub....Ortiz has been in there with the best grapplers in the division and is always in scramble heavy fights and never been subbed, would be pretty shocked if Moreno pulled it off.

Great line but I think Cub won't take him down. Cub knows he can and everyone else in this world knows that he can take Lobov down easily. But he got this fight because matchmakers expect him to brawl with lobov. Knowing Cub he just goes out there and starts throwing.

He doesn't necessarily have to.

Cub drops him and follows him to the ground. Has him hurt. He gives up his back. Rear nekid.

He's not just going to one hit him.

Conor pretty much on point except Moreno sub....Ortiz has been in there with the best grapplers in the division and is always in scramble heavy fights and never been subbed, would be pretty shocked if Moreno pulled it off.

Maybe not by submission , but I think that Moreno can win. I think that the odds should be closer. Moreno at +170 can worth a bet

Perry is such a retard. Says he learned from the loss, is asked what he learned, and then can't answer lollll. Confidence increase Jake

Maybe not by submission , but I think that Moreno can win. I think that the odds should be closer. Moreno at +170 can worth a bet

I like Ortiz to win a dec, but I agree the line may be wide now. Opened at -120/-120 I believe. Just dont think Moreno subs him when Reis, Jussier, benavidez, Moraga, etc. couldn't..

Perry is such a retard. Says he learned from the loss, is asked what he learned, and then can't answer lollll. Confidence increase Jake

He is a turd but I like him lol. I don't know there is something I like about him. Sucks I have to root against him.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/1/Preview-UFC-Fight-Night-Swanson-vs-Lobov-120337

Main card:
Cub r3 ko
Al r2 ko
Lima r2 ko
Dodson decision
Ray r3 ko
Perry r1 ko

Prelims:
Alvey r2 ko
Moreno r2 sub
Holtz r2 ko
Taylor decision
Bryan decision
Davis decision
Schnell r1 sub
Moreno sub? Ortiz has never been submitted and he has faced much better grapplers on paper than moreno. Going to to split decision with Benoit doesn't give me any confidence to bet on Moreno.

I will go with Jessica Penne.
Danielle and Jessica aren't really skilled nor do they belong to the UFC.
Both lack skills, that's why i will go with
Penne cuz she has size and reach advantage and has faced better competition.
Because both lack skills you have to look whos bigger and has better reach.
Jessica by Decision.

Because both lack skills, that's why i will go with Penne cuz she has size and reach advantage and has faced better competition.
Both are horrible and don't belong to the UFC.
The card is full with guys who don't belong to UFC Artem, Penne, taylor etc.
But i will still go Jessica by Decision.
My lean is Penne too but man stay away from Taylor fight. She is every time in a weird fights. Expect something unanimous split majority technical decision win for Taylor. There is a high chance you are going to get screwed on this fight.

Both lack skills, that's why i will go with
Penne cuz she has size and reach advantage and has faced better competition.
Because both lack skills you have to look whos bigger and has better reach.
Jessica by Decision.

Honestly thought a little about just betting both of their DEC lines since it'd pretty much be a freeroll

Moreno sub? Ortiz has never been submitted and he has faced much better grapplers on paper than moreno. Going to to split decision with Benoit doesn't give me any confidence to bet on Moreno.

Yeah, really can't see Moreno subbing Ortiz at all.

Wilson Reis relatively manhandled Ortiz in their fight and had back control a lot and still couldn't finish him. Formiga also couldn't so I'd be incredibly shocked if Moreno somehow managed.

Moreno won every single round, Benoit got a knockdown in round 2 and that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back