UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al TKO +170?! Okay take my money. 3u

Al TKO +170?! Okay take my money. 3u

Ballsy. I'd have taken ITD at +160 instead, especially with that big of a stake. I learned my lesson when Alvey subbed Spicely.

Just getting weird vibes from the main event and don't feel like laying any juice on it. I don't expect these to hit, but I'd rather opt for low risk/high reward here. Nothing big, but I hit Artem KO +1065 and R1 +1800. I understand Cub has only been finished by strikes 1 time by Aldo like 8 years ago, but he has taken a good amount of damage in recent years, especially in his last fight with Choi. I have not rewatched the fights, but didn't Frankie and Max deal Cub plenty of damage? Pretty sure he broke his jaw in one of those fights. Also didn't Kawajiri of all fucking people have Cub really hurt on the feet?

Al Iaquinta TKO or DQ @3.00 (+200) on BetVictor.

All over it!

WINELAND DEC 7.50?! That's a unit.

Iaquinta TKO or DQ
Dustin Ortiz
Cub Swanson TKO or Sub

Pays just over 6.00 (+500)

Tempting.

There are so many charities that deserve donations more than your bookie.
The funny thing is, my bookie is actually indebted to me after plays like these throughout the years. Welcome back, Robbie

Yeah so i bet:

Ray DEC +165
Swanson DEC +255
Leites DEC +165
Ortiz DEC +110
Iaquinta TKO +170

Also adding on Ellenberger, he's 2.60 now and I'm a unit on him and 0.5u at the under.

Just a friendly reminder to not waste any of your money on Artem:

Just getting weird vibes from the main event and don't feel like laying any juice on it. I don't expect these to hit, but I'd rather opt for low risk/high reward here. Nothing big, but I hit Artem KO +1065 and R1 +1800. I understand Cub has only been finished by strikes 1 time by Aldo like 8 years ago, but he has taken a good amount of damage in recent years, especially in his last fight with Choi. I have not rewatched the fights, but didn't Frankie and Max deal Cub plenty of damage? Pretty sure he broke his jaw in one of those fights. Also didn't Kawajiri of all fucking people have Cub really hurt on the feet?

I had the same thought but after watching a bit of tape on both guys I just can't pull the trigger on this. With Lobov's muscular build its natural to think he will be strong in the first round and then fade. However, looking at his pro record he literally only has one r1 finish...

Also after watching tape on Cub he actually moves in and out really well and I think he can avoid Artem's rather telegraphed shots. Anyway good luck.

[smull1]Cub sub +500

Artem has only 4 KO/TKO finishes of 27 fights. Now some of you expect him to knock out top 5 fighter in the world? LOL. Artem hits hard I can give him that but he has terrible hand-eye coordination. A thing that Conor has. He will not land a single punch on Cub. His hands are fast but footwork is bad. It's like his hands reach forward but body does not follow. What is he doing as fewatherweight. With his terrible reach he should go to diet and go down to bantamweight.

I had the same thought but after watching a bit of tape on both guys I just can't pull the trigger on this. With Lobov's muscular build its natural to think he will be strong in the first round and then fade. However, looking at his pro record he literally only has one r1 finish...

Also after watching tape on Cub he actually moves in and out really well and I think he can avoid Artem's rather telegraphed shots. Anyway good luck.
Yep, I fully realize that. I also played his KO line in case he does not get the KO in R1. Won't lose any sleep if they both lose. Less than 0.5u total risked.

And since I did not address it yet, I made profit off my 4 posted big + odds plays last event.

0.5u Pat Williams R1 ~ +1300
0.5u Smolka Sub ~ +1300
0.43u French Tom Fastest KO +700 <------ hit
0.20u Jacare Fastest Sub +450

Don't regret any of those plays.

Pat Williams had him hurt a few times in R1 and that was clearly his best shot at winning and was superior to his ML

The only shot Smolka had at winning was by sub and he attacked numerous times. That line was way superior to his ML +200 or whatever

Anyway, thanks for the good luck lol. It's appreciated

[smull1]Cub sub +500
Great line but I think Cub won't take him down. Cub knows he can and everyone else in this world knows that he can take Lobov down easily. But he got this fight because matchmakers expect him to brawl with lobov. Knowing Cub he just goes out there and starts throwing.

Artem has only 4 KO/TKO finishes of 27 fights. Now some of you expect him to knock out top 5 fighter in the world? LOL. Artem hits hard I can give him that but he has terrible hand-eye coordination. A thing that Conor has. He will not land a single punch on Cub. His hands are fast but footwork is bad. It's like his hands reach forward but body does not follow. What is he doing as fewatherweight. With his terrible reach he should go to diet and go down to bantamweight.
When did I or anyone in here ever say we expect Artem to knock out Cub? Maybe 1 total person? I did not imply that in the slightest.

"He [Artem] will not land a single punch on Cub". Okay, how much money would you willing to take on that and at what odds? Too bad I don't trust a scrub like you to payout.

Keep it up with your 1 unit only plays and "expert" parlays. Gonna lmao when you go busto again

When did I or anyone in here ever say we expect Artem to knock out Cub? Maybe 1 total person? I did not imply that in the slightest.

"He [Artem] will not land a single punch on Cub". Okay, how much money would you willing to take on that and at what odds? Too bad I don't trust a scrub like you to payout.

Keep it up with your 1 unit only plays and "expert" parlays. Gonna lmao when you go busto again
LOL you got mad bruh?

I never seen you post your bets here. "Gonna lmao when you go busto again" such a lowlife thing to say by you. You said Sterling will get knocked out LOL that didn't happen. How much money you lost? And you bet Holbrook dec as well. You bet Rampage. You bet history shows you clearly have no idea what are you doing. Yikes. I'v been skipping your posts for a long time.. everytime I see your AV I just skip because I know you probably will say something worthless. #amateurbettor.

LOL you got mad bruh?

I never seen you post your bets here. "Gonna lmao when you go busto again" such a lowlife thing to say by you. You said Sterling will get knocked out LOL that didn't happen. How much money you lost? And you bet Holbrook dec as well. You bet Rampage. You bet history shows you clearly have no idea what are you doing. Yikes. I'v been skipping your posts for a long time.. everytime I see your AV I just skip because I know you probably will say something worthless. #amateurbettor.
lol putting words in my mouth yet again. I never said Sterling will get knocked out. I sarcastically, said something like "Watch Sterling get KTFO" and proceeded to say I think Mendes best chance at a win was by decision. You are right, though. I did bet Holbrook dec and Rampage. I lost 2 measly big + odds plays. The Rampage fight was 1-1 going into the 3rd round if you weren't aware. Not necesarily a bad bet. Oh my, I don't know what I am doing because I lost those 2 plays. What about Prazares sub + ~1300 I hit not not too long ago? And all the other crazy big + odds plays I have hit in here. You're last sentence is a complete lie also, because you have replied to me a few times very recently. Not including today. Nice try

Wanna AV bet on Artem landing a punch on Cub or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back