UFN 105 - Lewis vs Browne - Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya he may try but he is so freaking slow and plodding i think he will have a hard time landing unless Browne fights stupid

I hope he's just saying that, was really liking the over in that fight and already have some action on it..

I would be scared. Browne striking defense is atrocious (Edmond level) and Lewis has serious power.

tumblr_nov81bC0OA1rkj1e8o5_500.gif

tumblr_nov81bC0OA1rkj1e8o2_500.gif

I would be scared. Browne striking defense is atrocious (Edmond level) and Lewis has serious power.

sure he has scary power but his standup is horrible and Pitbull's speed is like MM compared to BB :D

And derricks striking defense is black belt level

ArtisticTenseGnat.gif

TepidImaginaryIsabellinewheatear.gif

Travis has fought much better competition.. no shame of getting koed by AA.

And derricks striking defense is black belt level

Travis has fought much better competition.. no shame of getting koed by AA.

You misunderstood.

I was arguing that betting the over or the decision prop is risky because both guys have terrible striking defense and huge power. Plus Lewis is frustrated at his last performance and wants to come out aggressively.

I was researching the fights for this weekend and when I was I really watched the Wonderboy versus Woodley fight and came across a mindblower of sorts, I already knew it but seeing it again had me shaking my head. That is to say Jake Shields has one of the best resumes in MMA history. This cat has victories over Woodley, Robbie Lawler, Dan Henderson, Demian Maia, and Carlos Condit. And he got them in their prime for the most part. Anyway, that's neither here nor there just thought it was really fucking crazy.

and if you take out his tko loss back in 2000 he has since only been kod once thereafter by ellenberger, roughly a couple weeks after his dad passed away who he was very close to.

most under-appreciated fighter in mma

Can't believe I missed this earlier, but I really love Esparza -3.5 at +150. I wouldn't be totally shocked if she finished Markos, and if she doesn't I don't see Markos winning a round. I really don't think Randa has anything for Esparza at all, and I'm surprised the price is this good given that Carla is -280 on the ML.

3u on this for me. This might be my favorite bet on this card.

Ricci +3.5 at +158?

I really like Felder, but he generally is in close fights that go the distance. He's obviously the superior fighter here, but his inactivity at times could easily lead to him giving a round away. Gonna hit this too.

I was researching the fights for this weekend and when I was I really watched the Wonderboy versus Woodley fight and came across a mindblower of sorts, I already knew it but seeing it again had me shaking my head. That is to say Jake Shields has one of the best resumes in MMA history. This cat has victories over Woodley, Robbie Lawler, Dan Henderson, Demian Maia, and Carlos Condit. And he got them in their prime for the most part. Anyway, that's neither here nor there just thought it was really fucking crazy.
He's clearly the number 3 WW GOAT after GSP and Hughes. It sounds really weird to say, but you cant dispute facts.

@MMASpeculator you should add stuff like fighter missed weight true/false, hometown advantage, ring rust, late notice etc, it all makes a little difference when predicting the outcome

and if you take out his tko loss back in 2000 he has since only been kod once thereafter by ellenberger, roughly a couple weeks after his dad passed away who he was very close to.

most under-appreciated fighter in mma

He also put eveyone to sleep with his style. His record is amazing but Id rather watch paint dry.

You're dealing with the Honda Civic of MMA betting, I'm the Ferrari, no disrespect to anyone but I'm just on another level and that's a fact.
where we can track your "huge wins." ?all my bets are public here and everyone knows im one of the biggest money makers around here(if not the biggest? rebel, budden and goodfella are doing good also). we have seen your" expert picks" which are mostly 50% accurate. LoL. I want ur bets this event

where we can track your "huge wins." ?all my bets are public here and everyone knows im one of the biggest money makers around here(if not the biggest? rebel, budden and goodfella are doing good also). we have seen your" expert picks" which are mostly 50% accurate. LoL. I want ur bets this event

you are definitely not the biggest dude. I know of one dude who blows us all out of the water.

I switched from poker to sports bets. I've won 30K in a month playing $10-30 buyin tournies and lost 10K in one hand playin cash. I'll go back eventually but MMA betting is a vacation in comparison. If anyone plays, I wouldn't mind giving out basic pro-tips.

Lets hear it

Does anybody know what happened to the lines for this event on unibet? they just disappeared for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back