UFN 105 - Lewis vs Browne - Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can get clipped but Taleb is going to be outclassed at all ranges except kicking range, and I don't think he has the footwork, speed or space awareness to consistently keep it there. Trust me I really want to like Taleb here, but i'm just really positive Ponz gets his feet outside the black lines via proper pressure very consistently until either scoring a KO or lopsided decision
rain.gif

Hendricks weighing 188 as of now

I think Hendricks is just in the UFC to indirectly advertise for his restaurant....

"see guys....my food is so good I can't even make weight.... come on down to Johhny's place!!!!"

I think Hendricks is just in the UFC to indirectly advertise for his restaurant....

"see guys....my food is so good I can't even make weight.... come on down to Johhny's place!!!!"
His restaurant had to shut down. No surprise there, from my understanding one of the hardest businesses to be successful in

Hendricks weighing 188 as of now

hes the exact 170 johhny hendicks without having to cut weight

if the hector lombard that toyed jake shields shows up this shot version of hendricks is going to lose and is going to lose badly

hes the exact 170 johhny hendicks without having to cut weight

if the hector lombard that toyed jake shields shows up this shot version of hendricks is going to lose and is going to lose badly
Shields was just a great style match up for Lombard. Hendricks is not, Lombard does not have a striking advantage and he is going to get outworked, he won't be able to take or hold Hendricks down either, longer the fight goes the more it favours Hendricks. Lombard is nearly 40 as well and he's no longer on the juice.

i told myself this year to do more NSC bets and less ML bets, even if it's a price hit (bigger juice).. i haven't done it as much as i should have, and some decision swings have cost me as a result.

added to marshman via NSC, playing vieira NSC instead of ML, and played some on markos NSC instead of ML.

(much bigger # on the vieira one, +365 or something)

...watch all 3 win close decisions

Good to see you on the Vieira NSC prop, I got screwed by the line movement (again and again and again) because I played it at +265, but I had to do some more at +365. I don't have any insight on the how the fight will play out, but my gut tells me that line is way off.

Im betting Ryan Janes, no way this guy should be a +250 dog, his ground game is better, he has okay striking even if his defence is iffy but even then he has a chin on him. I like the price.

Last edited:
Im betting Ryan Janes, no way this guy should be a +250 dog, his ground game is better, he has okay striking even if his defence is iffy but even then he has a chin on him. I like the price.
Out of all the super juiced favs, Mccman, Felder, Ponz, Esparza, Meerschaert . I do think Janes is the one most likely to get the upset but I'm staying away.

@MMASpeculator you should add stuff like fighter missed weight true/false, hometown advantage, ring rust, late notice etc, it all makes a little difference when predicting the outcome

Thanks. I've added ring rust and I'll look into the other stuff but some of them look like they might require manual hard coding like the missed weight as there's no source I can pull it in automatically from. If I can't automate it, I rather not do it as it's too much work.

Thanks. I've added ring rust and I'll look into the other stuff but some of them look like they might require manual hard coding like the missed weight as there's no source I can pull it in automatically from. If I can't automate it, I rather not do it as it's too much work.

You could automatically set it to false and just change it when a fighter misses weight but yes you would propably have to do that manually

Also ring rust could have different values depending on the time say 2 years of ring rust will have a greater affect on the outcome then say 1 year

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ex-cha...birth-of-fallen-career-at-ufc-fight-night-105

I like what I'm hearing and he brings up every point I made about a week ago. I never missed weight my entire life and I wrestled since the 5th grade and into college, I can only imagine the drain mentally it would be to not only continuously miss weight but to have to train for months for 1 fight and to have to really worry about weight.

Still could lose but I like my bets.

i told myself this year to do more NSC bets and less ML bets, even if it's a price hit (bigger juice).. i haven't done it as much as i should have, and some decision swings have cost me as a result.

added to marshman via NSC, playing vieira NSC instead of ML, and played some on markos NSC instead of ML.

(much bigger # on the vieira one, +365 or something)

...watch all 3 win close decisions
I did some Vieira NSC +365 also. I was very surprised it was a high compared to his ML. Yes, Zahabi has a R1 finishes, but he can potentially gas and get finished. Viera is mostly a finisher also. Furthermore, Zahabi has the Canadian advantage if it hits the cards.

I did some Vieira NSC +365 also. I was very surprised it was a high compared to his ML. Yes, Zahabi has a R1 finishes, but he can potentially gas and get finished. Viera is mostly a finisher also. Furthermore, Zahabi has the Canadian advantage if it hits the cards.
What makes you think he can potentially gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back