UFN 105 - Lewis vs Browne - Halifax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why nobody is giving a chance to Nordine Taleb
Does anybody know what happened to the lines for this event on unibet? they just disappeared for some reason

The lines are up for me except for some fights

where we can track your "huge wins." ?all my bets are public here and everyone knows im one of the biggest money makers around here(if not the biggest? rebel, budden and goodfella are doing good also). we have seen your" expert picks" which are mostly 50% accurate. LoL. I want ur bets this event
Nothing wrong with going into battle with an Uzi but everyone could use a tank, I'm that tank.

Like I said, Johny Hendricks will get his hand raised on sunday, Lombard will crumble after the 1st round. I'm also eyeing two other dogs and I do have a couple parlays.

The line is off Ponz shouldn't be -400 but Taleb is going to struggle with Ponz's pressure. Taleb is very technical and likes space to work to execute his technique. He will not like being crowded and dragged into a fist fight. He showed this against Clements, and he also slowed in r3 against Clements and Li so i don't see him being able to win a third round against Ponz.

Not for this event they're not at least for me. They have other lines for future events.

Edit: i asked the livechat and they said they were updating. Still doesn't explain why you still see them. Whatever ill just wait it out.

Last edited:
The line is off Ponz shouldn't be -400 but Taleb is going to struggle with Ponz's pressure. Taleb is very technical and likes space to work to execute his technique. He will not like being crowded and dragged into a fist fight. He showed this against Clements, and he also slowed in r3 against Clements and Li so i don't see him being able to win a third round against Ponz.
I disagree, I think the line is reasonable, Taleb is 35 and hasn't fought in a year. Ponz is in his prime and has been facing and beating higher level competition. Taleb's only impressive performance was against Silva who fought very aggressively and recklessly. Nothing impressive about going the distance with Clements. He's never faced a striker like Ponz.

Im pretty sure that Taleb will try to take him down if Ponzinibbio is too aggresive

Im pretty sure that Taleb will try to take him down if Ponzinibbio is too aggresive

Doesnt matter ponz has excellent get ups taleb wont be able to hold him down. Ponz applies intelligent aggression he isnt reckless

Doesnt matter ponz has excellent get ups taleb wont be able to hold him down. Ponz applies intelligent aggression he isnt reckless

I still think that Taleb should not be a +300 underdog
But yes , Ponzinibbio should win the fight.

has anyone checked out zahabi/viera? zahabi looks very fundamentally sound, albeit against limited competition. i'm not familiar with viera.

I'd be tempted to hit Taleb dec for sure if he could just control the center more. Cummings did a good job at avoiding the Ponz pressure, but make no mistake hes one of the best at 170 at getting his opponent's feet outside the black line where can effectively find ways into the pocket to let the hands go. Taleb concedes that space easily. Ponz and McMann only people worth parlaying imo, but Ponz -400 now is ridiculous. Might have to settle on -3.5 at -185.

I'd be tempted to hit Taleb dec for sure if he could just control the center more. Cummings did a good job at avoiding the Ponz pressure, but make no mistake hes one of the best at 170 at getting his opponent's feet outside the black line where can effectively find ways into the pocket to let the hands go. Taleb concedes that space easily. Ponz and McMann only people worth parlaying imo, but Ponz -400 now is ridiculous. Might have to settle on -3.5 at -185.

Taleb is a great dog on this card. His KO line is like over +1000. I mean c'mon anyone can get clipped.

I like Taleb ML, KO, and decision.

It is a fact though, I think you're being gullible. Algorithms work for baseball and basketball, not MMA, the stats and data are too inconsistent

I'm not saying they do or don't work but we should hope they don't work because if they do bookmakers will use them and betting mma does become more like betting baseball, basketball etc.

Taleb is a great dog on this card. His KO line is like over +1000. I mean c'mon anyone can get clipped.

Anyone can get clipped but Taleb is going to be outclassed at all ranges except kicking range, and I don't think he has the footwork, speed or space awareness to consistently keep it there. Trust me I really want to like Taleb here, but i'm just really positive Ponz gets his feet outside the black lines via proper pressure very consistently until either scoring a KO or lopsided decision

Taleb itd is +1200 if you have bet365 available

Is there any fights that I can b/d that you guys have Q's about? I have today off and could do a few if anyone needed.

Why is Sacilia the dog, 11 UFC bouts, wins over names guys like Pepey, good wrestling, KO power, big experience advantage.

Tucker is a can crusher, and he fights like once a year. He looks good against bums but they are bums. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Sacilia out wrestles him or catches him with a big shot. Sacilia will have Chiesa and Little in his corner too, Sik Jitsu fighters go hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back