Ufc's silence / inaction on Connors Bellator incident

Its not a problem with Conor's case.

Its a problem what Daley got for that. That fucking curly f@ggot deserved to be sucker punched for what he did during the fight. GOD I HATE KOSCHECK SO BAD.
Its Koschecks fault that Daley showed up to an MMA fight against a collegiate wrestler and had no TDD, no guard, no scrambling ability and no ability to at least recover guard?

Paul Daley thought he could punch his way to a UFC title with questionable skills in other areas.....thats not Koschecks fault.....

also before the fight Daley was talking a ton of shit....so Koscheck gave it right back while he was beating him up.....

Why should Koscheck be expected to stay in the pocket and trade with Daley if he can easily wrestle him with mi imal risk? Makes no sense....

Its Koschecks fault that Daley showed up to an MMA fight against a collegiate wrestler and had no TDD, no guard, no scrambling ability and no ability to at least recover guard?

Paul Daley thought he could punch his way to a UFC title with questionable skills in other areas.....thats not Koschecks fault.....

also before the fight Daley was talking a ton of shit....so Koscheck gave it right back while he was beating him up.....

Why should Koscheck be expected to stay in the pocket and trade with Daley if he can easily wrestle him with mi imal risk? Makes no sense....

Do you even know what Koscheck did or not? Cuz i feel like u didn't even watch the fight although you try to justify his behavior

It is a bit of a different situation that it didn't happen in a UFC fight...

...but yeah, I'm sure they're going to be much more lenient with the person paying the bills than others.

They did throw out that bullsh*t about him being off of 219... so even though that was a lie... it's not complete silence.

Lmao it doesn't matter how famous he is, he's a contractor and at the time he wasn't contracting for the UFC.
He's still under contract and holds their title. Also, thanks for not responding to my other points.

Do you even know what Koscheck did or not? Cuz i feel like u didn't even watch the fight although you try to justify his behavior
Saw the fight....Koscheck LnPed him to a decision while talking shit about how Koscheck was destroying his career.....which was a self fulfilling prophecy if there ever was one....

Why would the UFC do anything that would draw more attention to Bellasnore...? This has more to do with mitigating unwanted attention to their main rivals brand IMO

It is a bit of a different situation that it didn't happen in a UFC fight...

...but yeah, I'm sure they're going to be much more lenient with the person paying the bills than others.

They did throw out that bullsh*t about him being off of 219... so even though that was a lie... it's not complete silence.
Well that just tells me they are already protecting him by making up a lie to act as if he's being punish for public consumption. Not that he'll face any consequences. just opposite in fact. They are working overtime to weasel out of doing anything. Like I said on first page - yous do fookin nuttin.

Too much money involved. They'll move mountains to give this guy every break and opportunity.

Saw the fight....Koscheck LnPed him to a decision while talking shit about how Koscheck was destroying his career.....which was a self fulfilling prophecy if there ever was one....

Koscheck is one fake bitch. You should be banned from fighting overall if u fake a foult like eye poke or knee to the head of grounded opp. Whats wrong with u .

Koscheck is one fake bitch. You should be banned from fighting overall if u fake a foult like eye poke or knee to the head of grounded opp. Whats wrong with u .
Theres always risk involved with that.....ask Chris Weidman.....

It’s called tacit approval

He's still under contract and holds their title. Also, thanks for not responding to my other points.
Yes, he's under fight contract with the UFC, so? That doesn't mean they're going to punish him for everything he does in his free time lmfao

Theres always risk involved with that.....ask Chris Weidman.....
Ye. Should be the same with Koscheck. He got knocked down from a nothing ? Cool. The fight is over, Daley is the winner via Candle Punch

Well it wasn't like all went on Jones -naaah. Not a big problem. Everyone drives over a pregnant woman from time to time.

He received some serious hate as well.

No he didn't. The hate was very minimal. It wasn't until the guy popped for peds a SECOND time that he started to really feel it.

just because a lot of conor fans post here doesnt mean this is a gay forum bro, my ass aint for the likes of you

Never said it was, because I don't want it to be - and let's be honest, that's the only reason it isn't! Nice for you to confirm that your ass is if for someone else just like I said it was though.

Yep, Fertitta's were about sport. They couldn't care less about making money
;)
I mean you're right but they did care about fighters acting unprofessionally. I mean they kicked out a couple of big named fighters, obviously they're not as big as Conor.

Paul Daley: Punching KOS
Babalu Sobral: Holding choke too long
Bonnar: Yes, he retired but they did kick him off the commentating team after pissing hot
Paul Harris: For also holding onto submissions too long

I know there's a couple more...
I dunno, I think WME is way more forgiving bc they owe a lot of money. I mean they want to make their investors like Conan O'brien happy

I imagine it eats you up inside that Conor doesn't respond to your tear-soaked love letters.

Also, you'e averaging almost 20 posts per day for over a year. Get a life.
Hey, check it out. I found a picture of him on some rap forums when he called himself ShadyMillions
6368aa53ca3d9a4d9c71e8be70c83513.1000x416x1.png

Daley is a thug (outside the cage) but yeah Koscheck really went the extra mile in being unsportsmanlike. Tried to get Daley disqualified or at least taking a rest by faking pokes and knees.

Fighters like him are really the last thing mma needs. Fuck Koscheck.

I am glad he is out of the UFC. Could have started a trend like in football.

tumblr_llakwzQTvG1qb8a5t.gif

He should be disciplined in some form, but I highly doubt it. Them pretending to pull him from 219 is the most you can expect from the UFC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back