Ufc's silence / inaction on Connors Bellator incident

It goes much deeper than that. Apparently, Harvey Weinstein had his retired Mossad agents threaten the Bellator officials and referees and their families, so that they would not press the issue further either in court or in the media. This is why the issues has quietly died.

And all Conor had to do to pay Weinstein back for this was show up at his hotel and give Harvey a massage.

Because that part is obvious.

Unless you seriously think Dana White would throw a fit if a random person put his hands on someone that referees a kid's football game on his free time sometimes, lmfao.

Like, how retarded and context-blind do you have to be to not realize that Dana is SPECIFICALLY talking about YOUR (the fighter's) referee during that fighter's fight?

OBVIOUSLY Dana doesn't hold referees in some godly light where everyone else can be assaulted anywhere but not REFEREES. <36>
Conor McGregor represents the company and put his hands on a ref that regularly works for UFC. How does saying the word ":eek::eek::eek:g*t" warrant a punishment to Werdum but pushing a ref doesn't for Conor?

And by the way, yeah I do. If someone like Tyron Woodley tried to start a fight with a ref at a kids ball game, I don't think Dana would be too happy.

It goes much deeper than that. Apparently, Harvey Weinstein had his retired Mossad agents threaten the Bellator officials and referees and their families, so that they would not press the issue further either in court or in the media. This is why the issues has quietly died.

And all Conor had to do to pay Weinstein back for this was show up at his hotel and give Harvey a massage.

lol ive busted all kinds of nuts on conors plants, wasnt shit he could do to stop me

Conor McGregor represents the company and put his hands on a ref that regularly works for UFC. How does saying the word ":eek::eek::eek:g*t" warrant a punishment to Werdum but pushing a ref doesn't for Conor?

And by the way, yeah I do. If someone like Tyron Woodley tried to start a fight with a ref at a kids ball game, I don't think Dana would be too happy.

conor actually said that word a whole lot more than werdum before assaulting the officials and still hasnt recieved any punishment

conor actually said that word a whole lot more than werdum before assaulting the officials and still hasnt recieved any punishment
Exactly. I don't get how people can't see Conor is in the wrong here.

No, he doesn't represent the company.

And it warranted punishment to Werdum because, once again -- try to follow along now, this is important -- WERDUM WAS WORKING FOR THE UFC, IN A UFC EVENT, ORGANIZED BY THE UFC, THERE BECAUSE UFC TOLD HIM TO BE THERE, when he said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

CONOR MCGREGOR was not in a UFC event, working for the UFC, wasn't invited by the UFC, etc., etc., when he pushed the ref.

I really don't see how this is such a hard concept. UFC punishes fighters that act out of line WHEN THEY ACT OUT OF LINE in a UFC EVENT.

he got suspended for 9 months and fined 24 grand. one fight later he was out of the organisation

conor assaulted two officials and wasnt even supposed to be in the ring, and then his public response to it was to say fuck you to everyone. so i guess for these three offences he gets suspended for 27 months, fined 72k, and also gets released?
Roy was a free agent, he didn't "get released" and his punishment came at the hands of the commission, not the UFC, the UFC didn't punish him at all, nor did they even make an official statement about it.

Kobe Bryant raped a woman and it has been virtually forgotten. Michael Vick was like the Charles Manson of dogs ans was welcomed back with open arms.

Michael Jordan probably could have killed his wife and a team would still pick him up after prison if the sentence was only a few years and he was still good enough.

I don't think there is any precedent im history where a Jason High level athlete would be treated the same as a Conor McGregor. It's one thing if you are not happy with this, but don't act like this is some situation unique to the UFC.

No, he doesn't represent the company.

And it warranted punishment to Werdum because, once again -- try to follow along now, this is important -- WERDUM WAS WORKING FOR THE UFC, IN A UFC EVENT, ORGANIZED BY THE UFC, THERE BECAUSE UFC TOLD HIM TO BE THERE, when he said ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

CONOR MCGREGOR was not in a UFC event, working for the UFC, wasn't invited by the UFC, etc., etc., when he pushed the ref.

I really don't see how this is such a hard concept. UFC punishes fighters that act out of line WHEN THEY ACT OUT OF LINE in a UFC EVENT.
He's the most famous UFC fighter ever, of course he represents the company.

People get fired from their jobs for making offensive jokes on Facebook or Twitter, so I don't see how it's unfair to punish Conor for pushing a ref.

Jon Jones was involved in a hit and run and was stripped of the title and suspended by the UFC. He didn't commit the hit and run at a UFC event.

what a cheerful, sweaty little man. someone should tell him to switch to chamomile and he wouldnt feel so agitated
he got suspended for 9 months and fined 24 grand. one fight later he was out of the organisation

conor assaulted two officials and wasnt even supposed to be in the ring, and then his public response to it was to say fuck you to everyone. so i guess for these three offences he gets suspended for 27 months, fined 72k, and also gets released?

Lmao, jesus christ man you need legitimate help. You make all the haters look like lovers compared to your bitter ass. lmao

Kobe Bryant raped a woman and it has been virtually forgotten. Michael Vick was like the Charles Manson of dogs ans was welcomed back with open arms.

Michael Jordan probably could have killed his wife and a team would still pick him up after prison if the sentence was only a few years and he was still good enough.

I don't think there is any precedent im history where a Jason High level athlete would be treated the same as a Conor McGregor. It's one thing if you are not happy with this, but don't act like this is some situation unique to the UFC.

Compare Jon Jones running over a pregnant woman and driving off to Conor slapping some fat official that tried to push him off the cage. Conor has received 100x the hate, just going to show that the hypothesis of sherdog being filled with bitter, delusional Conor haters is 100% correct.

They have been silent about Werdum's assaults on Colby and Edmund too.

Compare Jon Jones running over a pregnant woman and driving off to Conor slapping some fat official that tried to push him off the cage. Conor has received 100x the hate, just going to show that the hypothesis of sherdog being filled with bitter, delusional Conor haters is 100% correct.

Well it wasn't like all went on Jones -naaah. Not a big problem. Everyone drives over a pregnant woman from time to time.

He received some serious hate as well.

Don't forget when Jason High "slightly" pushed a ref after an early stoppage while he was still obviously concussed and was immediately cut from UFC per Dana's "you never touch an official, that's a line you don't cross and we don't allow."

He's the most famous UFC fighter ever, of course he represents the company.

People get fired from their jobs for making offensive jokes on Facebook or Twitter, so I don't see how it's unfair to punish Conor for pushing a ref.

Jon Jones was involved in a hit and run and was stripped of the title and suspended by the UFC. He didn't commit the hit and run at a UFC event.
Lmao it doesn't matter how famous he is, he's a contractor and at the time he wasn't contracting for the UFC.

Back