Ufc's silence / inaction on Connors Bellator incident

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
proves that all past suspensions and lifetime bans of poorly behaving fighters was all grandstanding and hot air

Paul Daley punches Koshcheck after bell, DW goes nuts and bans him for life

Connor pushes and verbally assults ref, endangers injured fighter and PUNCHES AN OFFICIAL

gets 'pulled' from a card he was never on

what a goddamn joke. Makes the ufc look very bad

proves that all past suspensions and lifetime bans of poorly behaving fighters was all grandstanding and hot air

Connor pushes and verbally assults ref, endangers injured fighter and PUNCHES AN OFFICIAL

I bet it eats you up inside Conor gets special privilege, doesn't it? lmao

Its not a problem with Conor's case.

Its a problem what Daley got for that. That fucking curly f@ggot deserved to be sucker punched for what he did during the fight. GOD I HATE KOSCHECK SO BAD.

I bet it eats you up inside Conor gets special privilege, doesn't it? lmao

I imagine it eats you up inside that Conor doesn't respond to your tear-soaked love letters.

Also, you'e averaging almost 20 posts per day for over a year. Get a life.

Last edited:
I imagine it eats you up inside that Conor doesn't respond to your tear-soaked loved letters.

Also, you'e averaging almost 20 posts per day for over a year. Get a life.

giphy.gif

And you have more posts than me, lmao. Calm down little girl.

Because, genius, Paul did that in a UFC event, where he was contracted by the UFC to fight.

Conor did it at a Bellator event, where he was as a spectator, having nothing officially to do with the UFC.

UFC has no obligation to say shit about the Conor incident. Completely different scenarios. Not to mention the fact that Paul was assaulting a guy after the bell, doing real damage, while Conor did absolutely no damage to the ref and only slapped the official.... again, no damage.

Because, genius, Paul did that in a UFC event, where he was contracted by the UFC to fight.

Conor did it at a Bellator event, where he was as a spectator, having nothing officially to do with the UFC.

UFC has no obligation to say shit about the Conor incident. Completely different scenarios. Not to mention the fact that Paul was assaulting a guy after the bell, doing real damage, while Conor did absolutely no damage to the ref and only slapped the official.... again, no damage.
That means nothing

Wasn't their event

They were very lenient on Roy Nelson when he kicked BJM

Times change.

You have to look at UFC as pre and post Endeavor.

Zuffa WAS Lorenzo Fertitta with a good dose of Dana. They took things personal and made impulsive decisions. If they didn't like someone or something they would drop the hammer......unless it would hurt them badly financially.

Endeavor seems to be running things more like a Fortune 500 company, for better or worse. They're not commenting because they don't have to comment. In a few weeks this will all be forgotten.

This is matter for the police if it was technically assault and/or the the State Athletic Comission which should fine or suspend Connor if the situation merits it. If neither of those are saying anything, it doesn't benefit Endeavor to say anything. In fact if they say something it will probably force the police or SAC to take a closer look.

Great; the more silence surrounds that ass clown, the better.

Back