Ufc's silence / inaction on Connors Bellator incident

JJ was getting special treatment too. sooner or later, even Dana wont be able to put up with Conor's shit. Conor's fall will be monumental and soon enough he will be cleaning your toilet's pipes telling you about that time he fought Floyd.

misleading title ufc took him off 219, just cuz you hate his guts irrationally and want him tarred and feathered and and walking down with the commoners while some old hag shouts shame at him doesnt mean ufc didnt do anything.

as to teh question of the severity of this crime in comparison to the others. conor was a spectator not a fighter during the bout. of course fighters should be held to a higher standard than random ppl in regards to violence.

Well tbh they don't want Bellator to get the exposure.

"You can’t apologize for that, you don’t ever, ever put your f**king hands on a referee, or your feet, for any reason whatso f**king ever. You don’t do it. He needs to be buried." - Dana White

I don't see any part in that where he says "but it's okay if you're under contract to us and you do it at a Bellator event."
Because that part is obvious.

Unless you seriously think Dana White would throw a fit if a random person put his hands on someone that referees a kid's football game on his free time sometimes, lmfao.

Like, how retarded and context-blind do you have to be to not realize that Dana is SPECIFICALLY talking about YOUR (the fighter's) referee during that fighter's fight?

OBVIOUSLY Dana doesn't hold referees in some godly light where everyone else can be assaulted anywhere but not REFEREES. <36>

It was a big chance for the UFC to put Conor into his place. Like I wrote before longterm they are loosing money when letting Conor use them like a bitch.

It damages 155, the maybe most interesting out of all divisions, for years and in that regard will loose them money. Tony has all the tools to be the GOAT at 155 and they bury him with this crap "interim" title.

proves that all past suspensions and lifetime bans of poorly behaving fighters was all grandstanding and hot air

Paul Daley punches Koshcheck after bell, DW goes nuts and bans him for life

Connor pushes and verbally assults ref, endangers injured fighter and PUNCHES AN OFFICIAL

gets 'pulled' from a card he was never on

what a goddamn joke. Makes the ufc look very bad
Don't forget Jason High. He gave a ref a small push and Dana acted like High had killed someone.
I remember him in one of the scrums. "You NEVER push a ref". Keep in mind High was concussed at the time so there's a case for diminished responsibilities in that moment.

Edit: Found the audio

proves that all past suspensions and lifetime bans of poorly behaving fighters was all grandstanding and hot air

Paul Daley punches Koshcheck after bell, DW goes nuts and bans him for life

Connor pushes and verbally assults ref, endangers injured fighter and PUNCHES AN OFFICIAL

gets 'pulled' from a card he was never on

what a goddamn joke. Makes the ufc look very bad

what was it, like a week ago?

has sherdog ever united en masse to just flood dana's twitter with abuse in bullshit cases like this?

giphy.gif

what a cheerful, sweaty little man. someone should tell him to switch to chamomile and he wouldnt feel so agitated

Wasn't their event

They were very lenient on Roy Nelson when he kicked BJM

Times change.

he got suspended for 9 months and fined 24 grand. one fight later he was out of the organisation

conor assaulted two officials and wasnt even supposed to be in the ring, and then his public response to it was to say fuck you to everyone. so i guess for these three offences he gets suspended for 27 months, fined 72k, and also gets released?

Conor is a child star out of control and his parents can’t discipline him

Dana should just quoute himself from the Roy Nelson incident

"You don’t ever, ever put your f**king hands on a referee, or your feet, for any reason whatso f**king ever. You don’t do it. He needs to be buried. He went over there and he put his foot on his ass to like push him over, you know what I mean? Was flipping him off, yelling whatever. You wanna flip a ref off, there is never, ever a situation where you put your f**king hands on a referee. Ever. You can’t apologize for that."

The ufc is not a legitimate organization and Dana is as crooked as they get. Their belts and their product is shit which is why I no longer purchase their PPV’s(with the exception of the GSP fight).

Back