***UFC's official rankings are out!***

Big Carwin fan but he is not top ten, its just been too long.

He will be when he is back, but currently he hasn't won a fight in near three years and doesn't even have one announced.

Surprised at Yushin and Munoz so high.

Evans v Shogun needs to happen, though I am not too interested in watching this last weekend's version of Evans ever fight again.

And how is Fabricio ahead of Cormier?

Shane Carwin? Love the guy but I thought he was finished.

edit: and LOL at Bisping so high

but these are decent rankings in many regards

LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
Future Champion : Chael Sonnen
Future former Champion : Jon Jones
1 Dan Henderson
2 Lyoto Machida
3 Alexander Gustafsson
4 Glover Teixeira
5 Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
6 Rashad Evans
7 Mauricio Rua
8 Phil Davis
9 Ryan Bader
10 Gegard Mousasi

Fixed

Not bad except for the pound for pound. GSP and Aldo should be 1 and 2 due to competition then JBJ and Spider.
GSP
Aldo
JBJ
Spider

And how is Fabricio ahead of Cormier?

How is he not? He beat Fedor, Nelson, Russow, Silva

Cormier maybe better. Who knows but he hasn't really beat as many big highly ranked guys. Barnett and Silva come to mind but not much else.

How in the world is Cain Velasquez ahead of Dominick Cruz in the p4p discussion? He's defended his belt a grand total of 0 times and lost it once. Cruz has 4 defenses.

can someone explain rationally why is phil davis ranked lower than nogueira and gustafsson?

How is he not? He beat Fedor, Nelson, Russow, Silva

Cormier maybe better. Who knows but he hasn't really beat as many big highly ranked guys. Barnett and Silva come to mind but not much else.

He lost in a tournament Cormier won?

That was my basis.

i think mark got us a sneak peak of the rankings, cause now when i click the link i get

http://media.ufc.tv/ads/rankings_placeholder.jpg

rankings_placeholder.jpg

Your the second person who has said that... the link works fine for me so I'm happy to have gotten you guys the rankings early!

Here's what I see:
BCTIMnOCYAANyZb.jpg

I agree with them for the most part but a few stand out for me.

MW- Munoz should be lower. Boetsch should be higher than Belcher. Bisping should be #4-5

LHW- Lil Nog is too high. He lost to both Bader and Phil davis, yet both are ranked below him. He beat a broken Rashad in one of the worst LHW fights in over a year. Shogun has only lost to 2 of the top 3 and the champ. The only ranked person Glover beat is Rampage who was at the very bottom. Davis and Teixeira are interchangeable at this point in ranks and would make a good fight in the future. I'd put it this way:
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT
Champion : Jon Jones
1 Dan Henderson
2 Lyoto Machida
3 Alexander Gustafsson
4 Mauricio Hua
5 Phil Davis
6 Glover Teixeira
7 Ryan Bader
8 Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
9 Rashad Evans
10 Gegard Mousasi

not bad

Wow! Great rankings! Never thought I'd say that, but at first I didn't see anything I didn't agree with.

wow a lot of brazilian media there.

Back