***UFC's official rankings are out!***

These rankings aren't bad... surprisingly so. I cannot say I disagree with them except I think Edgar should be ranked.

hmm no chael sonnen

sonnen does not approve

1482941-chael_sonnen_ufc_fighter_profile_large.jpg

How can Carwin be a top 10 guy? He hasn't fought in roughly 18 months, and he's on a two fight losing streak.

Ya, I'm a Carwin fan and even I was scratching my head on that one. :icon_neut

they seem pretty solid. I'm surprised they did p4p also

p4p is probably the one that's hardest to come to a consensus on but as much as they talk about "this guy is a top p4p fighter" I guess they kind of had to do it. Now Dana has a list to point to when he says that kind of stuff. It's a list that his guys made, but it's something :)

haha bullcrap... hwo can you do an official p4P ranking first...

And SHogun behind texeira, MAchida and evans? XD

wow pretty spot on

pleasantly surprised

barnett would tool at least half of that division.. shame that the ufc is "it" don't like the way this sport is going.

lol, i disagree with that big time. barnett loses to almost everyone inside the top ten, the only one he has a shot against is struve.

Where is Rich Franklin? No way in hell Mousasi ranks ahead of him. Where is Sonnen? He isnt in the top ten but he is gettig a title shot?

Hendo so low on the P4P when he beat the HW GOAT, won the PRIDE MW and WW titles, the SF LHW title, and the UFC MW tournament at UFC 17. Most of the fighters on the P4P list have only fought in 1 division and haven't proven they can be successful in other divisions. At least Anderson has fought at WW, MW, and LHW.

Rich fought his last fight at MW and lost to unranked Cung Le.

Chael hasn't fought in LHW yet. Maybe they are considering him there.

I don't know tough, Mousasi hasn't fought yet and is #10.

These rankings aren't bad... surprisingly so. I cannot say I disagree with them except I think Edgar should be ranked.

Edgar is ranked #4 at FW? Unless you meant that he shouldn't be ranked?

The Bisping ranking is laughable.

Back