-UFC Will Not Offer TUF Nations Contestant a Contract After Racist Instagram Pic

Don't feel remotely bad for him.

Really stupid thing to do and he will rightfully pay the consequences.

I'm curious if you can also explain why African nations are so fucked and poor, despite having an abundance of resources and they should realistically be some of the richest nations on the planet.

I don't automatically assume people are good or bad based on race, but it's really hard to not look around and notice that primarily white anglo/celtic/germanic based countries are so much better off and safer than African nations.
Obviously the same can be said for neighbourhoods, the Ghettos are not full of white families (except in Louisiana).
This isn't a North American problem.

Many of the fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa, their sociological problems can be easily explained with a simple history lesson, and you are incredibly racist. Have fun at your Klan rally.

I agree what he did was stupid, but, it was BEFORE he went on TUF show. I think banning him was harsh.

But, then again, he could have deleted it before he went on the show.

I'll tell you exactly why. Things like this are used to perpetuate the concept of racism against blacks because they will NEVER EVER let go of their victim mentality as a community. In addition, they will NEVER practice introspection and realize the problem is gang and thug culture, which is the REAL source of their problems.

Thanks for telling me what I'm like lel
That's my victim complex speaking

mistakes.jpg

It was something he posted he was 17 years old...

He made a mistake. He should have deleted it, but the guy probably didn't even knew he still had this on his twitter. I think everyone said some stupid shit when they where his age, probably things if we say them now on the job, we would get fired.
He made the mistake to put it online, so people can see it, even though he said it years ago.

It's wrong to deny someone a good career, just because some stupid thing they said a couple of years ago.

I hope he wins, just to see what happens...

Also, why is it only whites are/can be racist? Blacks can say any joke or stereotype all they want, and its fine. Also, people that are not caucasion are allowed to be Proud of their color, yet whites are not.

I mean its ok to have a Brown Pride tattoo? Nothing against Cain, just making a point.

I can't believe people are still shitting all over Tyler and justifying the UFC decision.
He might have some white in him but is clearly of Aboriginal descent, and they're treated shittier they deal with virulent racism in Australian, a land that is ancestrally theirs.

No doubt growing up he was subject to such racism, being made to feel like a second class citizen within his ancestral land, furthermore he probably even dealt with some ignorance from his own people because sometimes when you're caught in the middle of two races genetically you never find 100% acceptance on either side.

I assure you he's been look down at and called the n word in his lifetime and just because he isn't of African descent doesn't mean it hasn't been something used against him.

He already explained he'd used the term ironically, it's already been corroborated by black friends of his that it was an inside joke.

This should be by no means a reason to crush the guys career, it was a knee jerk PC guided decision and honestly it is complete bullshit.

I can't believe people are still shitting all over Tyler and justifying the UFC decision.
He might have some white in him but is clearly of Aboriginal descent, and they're treated shittier they deal with virulent racism in Australian, a land that is ancestrally theirs.

No doubt growing up he was subject to such racism, being made to feel like a second class citizen within his ancestral land, furthermore he probably even dealt with some ignorance from his own people because sometimes when you're caught in the middle of two races genetically you never find 100% acceptance on either side.

I assure you he's been look down at and called the n word in his lifetime and just because he isn't of African descent doesn't mean it hasn't been something used against him.

He already explained he'd used the term ironically, it's already been corroborated by black friends of his that it was an inside joke.

This should be by no means a reason to crush the guys career, it was a knee jerk PC guided decision and honestly it is complete bullshit.

Can't get your head around this can ya?
He's a Maori that lives in Australia, not aboriginal, and he has no ancestral past in Australia.

I'm curious if you can also explain why African nations are so fucked and poor, despite having an abundance of resources and they should realistically be some of the richest nations on the planet.

I don't automatically assume people are good or bad based on race, but it's really hard to not look around and notice that primarily white anglo/celtic/germanic based countries are so much better off and safer than African nations.
Obviously the same can be said for neighbourhoods, the Ghettos are not full of white families (except in Louisiana).
This isn't a North American problem.

What???

Africa as a whole is one of the least resource-rich regions in the world. Apart from small pockets of ores/natural minerals concentrated in the south and oil in Nigeria, they don't really have much. More than 1/3 of the continent is covered in desert and the rest of it isn't exactly fertile, arable land. The fact that there is a scarcity of water on the continent (the most basic resource) should tell you how fucked they are before even going into issues of colonialism.

Anyway, to get back on topic...

Not to apologise for the Aussies but you guys have to understand that immigration is still a new thing (and this is something that is linked to a community's racial/cultural sensitivity). As I'm sure a lot of the posters here will tell you, it was a big deal when the first batch of Southern Europeans began to migrate to Australia. In this regard, Australia is still an incredibly young country when it comes to dealing with issues of race and multiculturalism.

As for Tyler, I think he was simply too much of a business risk to take on for the UFC. He's a TUF contestant and the amount of PR damage/control would have been too much to take on for a relative unknown. Had he been a top tier welterweight, I'm sure the UFC would have to think twice about cutting him.

its not racist.
he is black and because of his life experience he is pointing out to a black kid, 'look, this is whats in store, doesn't get any better.' "its gonna be hard."
he means "life is very hard for a lot of black people, i know because i'm also black."

i don't see this as a racist thing. i don't get all the negativity regarding this.

its not racist.
he is black and because of his life experience he is pointing out to a black kid, 'look, this is whats in store, doesn't get any better.' "its gonna be hard."
he means "life is very hard for a lot of black people, i know because i'm also black."

i don't see this as a racist thing. i don't get all the negativity regarding this.

That picture + "damn ******s" doesn't equal irony or whatever you want to call it. IMO.

But I don't know about his ancestry or upbringing or whatever, so I'll just wait till he elaborates, if he does.

its not racist.

So if you are black you must go to prison? uumm no.

What???
Africa as a whole is one of the least resource-rich regions in the world.

Charles Darwin disagrees;

“Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.”

Back