UFC Vegas 78: Vicente Luque vs. Rafael dos Anjos, August 12

Cannot see that headlock working on Amorim. She's light years beyond Vlismas on the mat. She'll have a back take within seconds from that position imo. At least early...her cardio did look like absolute dogshit in her debut. Spent a lot of energy trying to finish in rd 1, maybe adrenaline dump due to debut...

I think Amorim reminds everyone how good she is on the mat here. Maybe not quite Dern level, maybe not even Blanchfield....but not far off. Just...dat cardio LOL.

Yep. I fully expect her to take the back within 30 seconds if she gets head locked. When I said she's lanky, I forgot to write why I meant that lol: because it'll make just taking that back pretty easy for her.

Miller is going to be at a striking disadvantage in this fight and Santos loads up on all her shots; she seems to hit relatively hard.

If Miller wades into the clinch with her head down like she has done in every single professional fight she is probably going to eat an overhand right from Santos and that could end the fight right there. Miller has looked somewhat rocked in every single fight I have watched of her. Sure she fights through it but she hasn't fought an opponent as agressive, somewhat recklessly at times, on the feet as Santos.

I took Santos KO/TKO at +1300 which also covers a GNP finish which I think is nearly as likely as a sub.

Nice call, mate. Nothing told me Miller would win, but I wanted that 4.25 haha. Should've followed the heart.

Man, Miller is terrible.

Fremd and Buday can both shit the bed here.

Jose Johnson prob my favorite dog pick. Did a lot of tape for his DWCS fight, he's actually good, and much improved in his grappling defense. I've bet Blackshear in each of his appearances but this line's too wide.

I think I'll get in on some of that +220 action.
Miller is going to be at a striking disadvantage in this fight and Santos loads up on all her shots; she seems to hit relatively hard.

If Miller wades into the clinch with her head down like she has done in every single professional fight she is probably going to eat an overhand right from Santos and that could end the fight right there. Miller has looked somewhat rocked in every single fight I have watched of her. Sure she fights through it but she hasn't fought an opponent as agressive, somewhat recklessly at times, on the feet as Santos.

I took Santos KO/TKO at +1300 which also covers a GNP finish which I think is nearly as likely as a sub.

Thank you for that KO prop!

By a guy who's ordinarily a dominant top control guy, and Jose still clearly won the fight

I'm not high on Cartwright and Blacksher is a whole different level of athlete compared to him. Jose did land alot of strikes but the majority of them were bottom elbows... a move I would like to have in my arsenal but not a reliable stratagey to win UFC fights

*Jose also had two missed fights this year due to eye surgery

Ruiz R1 KO/TKO/DQ +3000 (Leo Vegas)
Ruiz R2 KO/TKO/DQ +4000 (Leo Vegas)

Back