UFC Vegas 78: Vicente Luque vs. Rafael dos Anjos, August 12

What the hell did Santos get the tap with here? Sherdog just has it listed as "submission".

Also I wish we could bet on the over/under of head and arm throws tonight.

What the hell did Santos get the tap with here? Sherdog just has it listed as "submission".

Also I wish we could bet on the over/under of head and arm throws tonight.

Wow and she's actually the favorite. This fight has pass written all over it.

Wow and she's actually the favorite. This fight has pass written all over it.

To be fair Miller is pretty bad. Did she see how one-sided the Hardy match was? She was out struck and rocked by someone she had like five inches of height on. Not a good look.

To be fair Miller is pretty bad. Did she see how one-sided the Hardy match was? She was out struck and rocked by someone she had like five inches of height on. Not a good look.

Oh I agree. Miller's shit. That's why it's a fight I have no interest in but good luck to all!

Kesa Gatame Leg Americana

Nice. Pretty rare sub for women's MMA, right? I think in all my time here I've only seen one other.

Am I an idiot for sprinkling a little onto Santos ITD at +350? In her last fight her striking looked a little improved, and she got a club and sub with a standing guillotine where her opponent went out. I thought she looked great for as long as it lasted. Part of it is just fading Miller. Must of been being on Hardy for her last match. Weird how some of these fighters so much hype for so little.

Nice. Pretty rare sub for women's MMA, right? I think in all my time here I've only seen one other.

Am I an idiot for sprinkling a little onto Santos ITD at +350? In her last fight her striking looked a little improved, and she got a club and sub with a standing guillotine where her opponent went out. I thought she looked great for as long as it lasted. Part of it is just fading Miller. Must of been being on Hardy for her last match. Weird how some of these fighters so much hype for so little.

Someone earlier mentioned Santos by KO/TKO/DQ +1400 which is definitely worth a sprinkle.

Last edited:
What are your prize picks leans? I just joined about two months ago but I'm crushing
It's a tough card, but these are my plays:
  • $50 on Marshall U2.5 TD and Lucindo O2 TDs
  • $50 on Lucindo O2 TDs and McKinney U118.5 FS
  • $50 on Marshall U2 TD and Buday U91.5 FS
  • $25 and $15 taco Tuesday that need Amorim O90.5 FS
  • $25 taco Tuesday that needs McKinney U118.5 FS

Fremd and Buday can both shit the bed here.

Jose Johnson prob my favorite dog pick. Did a lot of tape for his DWCS fight, he's actually good, and much improved in his grappling defense. I've bet Blackshear in each of his appearances but this line's too wide.

Fremd and Buday can both shit the bed here.

Jose Johnson prob my favorite dog pick. Did a lot of tape for his DWCS fight, he's actually good, and much improved in his grappling defense. I've bet Blackshear in each of his appearances but this line's too wide.

Jose was taken down, controlled and reversed countless times in his Contender Series fight... not to mention almost submitted twice... and Jose is on short notice...

Every time I'm in AZ and want to play dfs I get these cards. This card is complete trash and I wouldn't watch if I had anything v
better to do.

Miller is going to be at a striking disadvantage in this fight and Santos loads up on all her shots; she seems to hit relatively hard.

If Miller wades into the clinch with her head down like she has done in every single professional fight she is probably going to eat an overhand right from Santos and that could end the fight right there. Miller has looked somewhat rocked in every single fight I have watched of her. Sure she fights through it but she hasn't fought an opponent as agressive, somewhat recklessly at times, on the feet as Santos.

I took Santos KO/TKO at +1300 which also covers a GNP finish which I think is nearly as likely as a sub.

Don't disagree with any of that. MIller isn't UFC level, and I've told people since the moment she beat Brogan that she'll be certainly cut within her next 5 fights.

I still just feel like Santos is going to be made to work more than she likes. Perhaps that fight I saw where she faded hard was at elevation, or maybe there were other factors affecting her. She was fighting Jena Bishop, who was easily her best opponent.

Jose was taken down, controlled and reversed countless times in his Contender Series fight... not to mention almost submitted twice... and Jose is on short notice...

By a guy who's ordinarily a dominant top control guy, and Jose still clearly won the fight

Back