UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

If you are an American you shouldn't be complaining about gays affecting your gene pool, because even as much logic as that statement lacks, the gene pool is beyond repair in that shithole country.

Good. I like this, I never really like a lot of the pride parades as a lot of the guys adn girls show up in like tiny thongs and nipple tape and I'm like wtf we have families and kids here...lol.

But it's good to see UFC try to cover up it's terrible homophobic reputation these days. But with things like this we need serious repremand if fighters in the future are t drop homophobic slurs when trash talking like Cowboy Cerrone, Bisping, etc.

Clean up the image of the sports attitude toward it's gay/bi fans.

If it's LGBTQ pride why not send the L with the belt?

Never did understand having pride in who you fuck, or the color of skin, or anything out of one's own control for that matter.

Redundant/useless shit is redundant and useless.<28>

Never did understand having pride in who you fuck, or the color of skin, or anything out of one's own control for that matter.

Redundant/useless shit is redundant and useless.<28>
It's more pride in "This shithole country is always repressing me and people like me get killed for being who they are, but fuck it, I'm proud of who I am."

They are obviously doing this to recruit A-level athletes from the WNBA to fill the upcoming WLW and WWW divisions.

It's more pride in "This shithole country is always repressing me and people like me get killed for being who they are, but fuck it, I'm proud of who I am."

Many people get killed for who they are...<LikeReally5>

Don't forget Jesus supporting Slavery.

Floating zoos that hosted 2 of every species on a boat built by a 400 year old man, parting seas, baby killing plagues prevented only by lambs blood...

Floating zoos that hosted 2 of every species on a boat built by a 400 year old man, parting seas, baby killing plagues prevented only by lambs blood...
Don't take it literally....
Except the gays can't sleep together part.
<{1-1}>

People get killed for being specifically white or straight?
<TheWire1>

genocide-silence.jpg

I'm sure there are some repressed gays out there hellbent on making straight dudes' lives hell as "payback" for some perceived slight.(If I bother googling I'll find something...There is always something...)

People are petty and stupid by nature.

Also, my white/native ass gets hated enough by my fiancee's black family...If we ever do go on vacation to her country, she doesn't want us off the Hotel property. So I'd say that says enough...

If you don't see a moral issue with this, then you can't understand those who do.

It's not about the legality or their freedom to choose to make their own mistakes...it's about misleading others to think that this lifestyle is going to result in a life that is completely fulfilled. How many wise old seniors enjoyed this lifestyle?

That's all I'm gonna say.

Proverbs 17:28 KJV
[28] Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

genocide-silence.jpg

I'm sure there are some repressed gays out there hellbent on making straight dudes' lives hell as "payback" for some perceived slight.(If I bother googling I'll find something...There is always something...)

People are petty and stupid by nature.

Also, my white/native ass gets hated enough by my fiancee's black family...If we ever do go on vacation to her country, she doesn't want us off the Hotel property. So I'd say that says enough...
Yea... Shithole countries man. Let's be glad we live in a place where being white isn't dangerous to your existence and we should keep it safe for ALL people.
You know there still are places in America where being black or gay is dangerous.

What does the Q stands for?
Queer.

If you don't see a moral issue with this, then you can't understand those who do.

It's not about the legality or their freedom to choose to make their own mistakes...it's about misleading others to think that this lifestyle is going to result in a life that is completely fulfilled. How many wise old seniors enjoyed this lifestyle?

That's all I'm gonna say.

Proverbs 17:28 KJV
[28] Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.
Hoping REALLY hard that this is a gimmick account.

Yea... Shithole countries man. Let's be glad we live in a place where being white isn't dangerous to your existence and we should keep it safe for ALL people.
You know there still are places in America where being black or gay is a dangerous.

Queer.

Hoping REALLY hard that this is a gimmick account.

I wouldn't feel safe in Compton...<Huh2>

is that the new demographic? it would explain some of the threads and posts on here.

Back