UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

Straight white history is celebrated every month. And most of it isn't pretty. Educate yourself, brother.
As opposed to all the pretty, non violent, inclusive behaviour that characterizes every other race's history? Maybe you should take your own advice.

As opposed to all the pretty, non violent, inclusive behaviour that characterizes every other race's history? Maybe you should take your own advice.

Yup, no peoples have a clean history...NOBODY.

If you can cast that stone at one, cast it at everyone including yourself.

Hey man, if those people wanna have fun, let em have it.
They ain't hurting no one.
Except the people they infect with disease at a vastly disproprtionate rate than the rest of the population with their "lifestyle". Hiv / aids rates are through the roof in men who are gay or bisexual. Their promiscuous lifestyle , coupled with rates as low as 1-2 and 1-4 in minorities , means alot of unsespecting parters are being infected. I'd say that's hurting someone, no?

Last edited:
this-is-number-1-bullshit.jpg

Well, to be fair, US army did hurt gene pool a lot by using agent orange, nuclear weapons, but military parades are perfectly fine, and you never hear about someone being offended by it. Weird.
Oh, you mean the Military Industrial Complex? You've Never heard of anyone speaking out against the, "war machine"? OKaaaay

Good for them. Although I'm sure it's for publicity reasons, it's still a decent move by the brass.

why did they add "Q"?

Doesn't "Q" encompass "L" and "G"?

Except the people they infect with disease at a vastly disproprtionate rate than the rest of the population with thgeir disgusting "lifestyle". Hiv / aids rates are through the roof in men who are gay or bisexual. Their promiscuaous lifestyle , coupled with rates as low as 1-2 and 1-4 in minorities , means alot of unsespecting parters are being infected. I'd say that's hurting someone, no?

I didn't realize South Africans were so "disgusting"

The HIV pandemic is most severe in South Africa. Over 10% of all people living with HIV/AIDS reside within the region. Adult HIV prevalence exceeds 20% in Swaziland, Botswana, and Lesotho, while an additional six countries report adult HIV prevalence of at least 10%. Outside Africa, the highest prevalence rate is found in the Bahamas (3.3%).

Your ignorance is so bad it is not even blissful
But it is as bad as your spelling ;)

Except the people they infect with disease at a vastly disproprtionate rate than the rest of the population with thgeir disgusting "lifestyle". Hiv / aids rates are through the roof in men who are gay or bisexual. Their promiscuaous lifestyle , coupled with rates as low as 1-2 and 1-4 in minorities , means alot of unsespecting parters are being infected. I'd say that's hurting someone, no?
First off.. Are you fucking them? Are you worried about contracting AIDS from them? Who cares. I'm sure they know the risks involved in they gay community. So let them be.
Secondly... Africans also have a high % of AIDS carriers. And I can tell you that gays aren't the problem there.

I've never understood why these are still around. Those Pride marches make gay people look bad. It's like an adult video awards festival atmosphere and attire. The worst kind of people show up and make spectacles of themselves.

I'm not gay and have never attended on the pride marches. But, from what I've read, it's largely a day to express repressed desires and behaviour, which is likely why it seems like the "worst sort of people show up and make spectacles of themselves." It's cathartic I guess, though probably less so for those living in big cities in developed countries, so I see where you're coming from.

edit: also, I know this is a business move by the ufc, to reach more people since they have those 2 story lines about 2 fighters dating/being married, but still, good on them. I'm only saying that to counter all the negative reactions.

Well that is just great, who the gives a rats ass. The only thing I dont like about the gay community is them shoving their gayness down our throats. And dont you dare tell me otherwise, its everywhere. Los Angeles, where I live, is a freakshow.

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.

couldn't you just not go to the march? They're sponsoring the march. The march isn't sponsoring UFC events

Back