UFC to sponsor LGBTQ Pride March in New York

good job ufc.

but im sure sherdog will cry who cares about the gays which is sad that sherdog actlike like it 1918 not 2018.
Ahh yes, and it will STILL be immoral in 3018. Funny how that works, huh?

Aren't 80% of female fighters dykes?

Also, who cares about pride parades anymore, this isn't 2002. Nobody cares who you fuck, and if you fuck your own gender, you're nothing special or deserving of special attention. Just be gay and stfu.

Dcyc23fVQAEHCMC.jpg

The UFC will make a major splash in the LGBTQ community this weekend.

It was announced Thursday that the world’s leading MMA promotion will sponsor Outsports Pride on Sunday and is the presenting sponsor of the Outsports NYC Pride March contingent. Outsports is part of the SBNation network, covering LGBTQ athletes, and a sister site of MMAFighting.

Three UFC fighters will join Outsports for the March — Tecia Torres, Nina Ansaroff and Sijara Eubanks, who are all openly LGBTQ. Ansaroff is currently dating UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes, while Torres’ fiancee, Raquel Pennington, is also a top contender in the UFC.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/...orts-lgbtq-pride-march-contingent-in-new-york

Good on the UFC. The fighters are openly L not GBTQ.

Aren't 80% of female fighters dykes?

Also, who cares about pride parades anymore, this isn't 2002. Nobody cares who you fuck, and if you fuck your own gender, you're nothing special or deserving of special attention. Just be gay and stfu.
admittedly gay? less than 50%

Isn't Nunes stuck in some town in Brazil which has run out of gas because of a strike, Dana said, so maybe it's not true.

Ahh yes, and it will STILL be immoral in 3018. Funny how that works, huh?

According to who? Your religion? Yeah where was that 2018 years ago? Good for the UFC, sponsor something that supports people and hurts absolutely no one.

One of the great things that used to set MMA apart from other major sports was that you could watch it without having "causes" and "issues" constantly shoved down your fucking throat. Yeah, I know about breast cancer NFL, I don't need to see your fucking pink socks to understand that it exists. Looks like the UFC is going down this same bullshit path. Its escapist appeal will soon be totally lost.

So you are saying that sports with a wide fan base and plenty of public exposure shouldn't leverage that exposure to support a good cause?

Selfish fuck...

They are looking to recruit future talent and or viewership to the wmma division. Social justice or equality is definitely not the objective for them with this stunt.

Pretty cool gesture imo. Lotta gays working for UFC why not support their athletes?

I think it makes a lot of sense with the large number of lesbians in the UFC.

It's a bit harder sell with the male fighters because there is not a single gay UFC fighter.

I've never understood why these are still around. Those Pride marches make gay people look bad. It's like an adult video awards festival atmosphere and attire. The worst kind of people show up and make spectacles of themselves.
So you're keeping track of who attends Pride parades?

dresser-in-closet.jpg

This probably belongs in Worldwide MMA Discussion since it’s about Pride.

hm i wonder about some but the ones openly gay are these:

c690610344e8f800c16d6d3dea19b2f6.png

80+ WMMA fighters so less than 20%
Fine, fine. You people always have to come in with your facts and ruin my awful generalizations.

Back