UFC Targeting Justin Gaethje vs. Anthony Pettis Early 2019

Who Wins?

• Justin Gaethje

• Anthony Pettis

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Pettis shows up healthy and confident, he has the potential to make Gaethje look terrible... That sai
I thought it was gonna be cobow vs gaetche..
Great fight regardless

Do they hate Pettis? And me? I know he's booked, but we want Barboza or Cowboy.

I'm surprised that I'm the first Pettis vote. I don't see Gaethje as a really tough wrestler who will bully Pettis, and I see Pettis outclassing him on the feet. Maybe I'm wrong, just my gut.
The guys who beat gathje had to last through the kitchen sink of jbg blessed violence long enough to land critical hits of their own. From what we've seen of Pettis he ain't got the stones to stand in there w justin for that long.

I'm surprised that I'm the first Pettis vote. I don't see Gaethje as a really tough wrestler who will bully Pettis, and I see Pettis outclassing him on the feet. Maybe I'm wrong, just my gut.
I hear you. Pettis has been so inconsistent the last few years, but the matchup could work in his favor.(skill-set wise) Its a great matchup.

RIP in peace Pettis

Not a good match up for him. His best chance is to win by a headkick KO but I don’t see it

I'm a Pettis fan but he really does not deal well with people pressuring him and he doesn't like to constantly fight in the pocket, he likes more space to work with and Gaethje will not give him space and his cardio and pace are much better than Pettis'. He could still pull something off and finish Gaethje with a shot he doesn't see coming or catch him in a submission in a scramble but I see Gaethje winning this way more often than not.

JG has a great chin and his entire game is pressure.

Pettis is talented at everything, but he is a bit of a front runner.

It's possible JG's accumulated enough damage that we see him getting KO'd earlier now, we'll have to wait and see. On paper I like JG for this fight, he'll eat some ugly shots but ultimately break Anthony.

Sad to think about where Pettis' career once was and his role now. He was a superstar, champion with big expectations for all time greatness. Now he's more of an exciting gatekeeper you throw in matches for a brawl. Smh its a cruel sport fellas

Pettis actually fights good going backwards so this will be interesting. Toss up, but going with Pettis because he has more tools to win this. Gaethje could break him down, though.

Pettis could outsmart Gaethje.....Pettis has not been knocked out often. Even when he gets TKOd, he almost immediately gets up.

I honestly think this is also one of the best matchups for Pettis in the top10, along with Tony

I think he is gonna pull off the upset here.

Huge fan of both of these guys though. Hoping they both put out a good performance.

This cannot be true because I predicted Cerrone vs Gaethje on Saturday. Better check your sources, Brett.

I love Gaethje but I love Pettis more, especially seeing what he did in his last fight. So I'm going with him.

Seems like a step back for gaetjhe and unnecessary damage for pettis

Back