UFC Singapore: Max Holloway vs. Zombie, August 26

Nakamura U1.5 and Max ML multi at 1.78, the bookies are just giving money away.

I kinda like Max by decision at +175, which seems really good. Max is not really a finisher and Zombie is as tough as they come. Volk put a huge beating on Zombie so perhaps chin is dust now, but feels like the most likely outcome.

I kinda like Max by decision at +175, which seems really good. Max is not really a finisher and Zombie is as tough as they come. Volk put a huge beating on Zombie so perhaps chin is dust now, but feels like the most likely outcome.
I'm gonna be a middle man and say Max and O 2,5 could be the best bet as I can see a later finish by accumulation of damage.

I could see the Holloway/Zombie fight turning into a sort of glorified sparring match with Holloway not wanting to put to much of a beating on Zombie and a lot of breaks in the action for glove touches, hugs etc. Kinda like the Weidman Tavares fight from the last card. lot of ppl are thinking Max will put him away but I'm thinking a clear cut decision win is more likely.

Seung Woo Choi - Jarno Errens - Fight go to the distance.
Na Liang - JJ Aldrich - 1.5O.
Billy Goff - Yusaku Kinoshita - Yusaku Kinoshita by KO/TKO.
Kenan Song - Rolando Bedoya - Rolando Bedoya by DEC.
Chidi Njoukani - Michel Oleksiejczuk - Chidi Njoukani to win.
Toshiomi Kazama - Garret Armfield - Toshiomi Kazama to win by submission.
Waldo Cortes Acosta - Lukasz Brzeski - Waldo Cortes Acosta to win.
Junior Tafa - Parker Porter - Junior Tafa to win by KO/TKO.
Erin Blanchfield - Taila Santos - Taila Santos to win.
Rinya Nakamura - Fernie Garcia - Rinya Nakamura to win.
Giga Chikadze - Alex Caceres - Giga Chikadze to win.
Anthony Smith - Ryan Spann - Ryan Spann to win by KO/TKO.
Max Holloway - TKZ - Max Holloway to win by KO/TKO.

Last edited:
Yeah Max +175 decision is a must play. Already played.

Max KO/TKO is -115 but you can get Max in rd 4, 5 or dec at -115 too. If Max would get a stoppage itd be rounds 4 or 5.

Max decision +175
Max rd 4, 5 or dec -115
KZ KO/TKO +1500

Playing these 3 for a guaranteed profit IMO. No way does KZ win a decision over Max style, volume pace wont allow it. A sub is extremely unlikely too club and sub always a shot but nah. Obviously Max isnt submitting him. If he gets a stoppage it wont be early. Hedging with KZ KO because you never know.

One thing that plays a big factor on Max decision he fought on the outside, counter and back foot a lot more against Arnold. KZ is one of the hardest punchers in the division and unless Max wants to do a end of round 3 Lamas thing for the whole fight or a KZ Garcia scrap I think we'll see counter backfoot Max from the Jeremy, Lamas, Arnold fights.

More I think about the more confused I am with the disparity is for Max decision compared to KO/TKO.

Spann round 1 +160
Spann round 1 or 2 +100

Playing both

Last edited:
The site I use has Armfield/Kazama Fight goes to a decision at +400.
Personally I don't think it will go to a decision I think Armfield with probably get the KO/TKO but that's a pretty crazy line for what seems like a relatively even fight. From what I've seen of both guys neither seem like glass cannons or seem incapable of making it to the last bell. Definitely a weird line with value. the site is sportsinteraction.

Giga Caceres favored to go to decision is surprising to me. Im fading decision line

FDGTD +130

Find to end KO/TKO +230 (Giga KO is +320 Ill just play it safe if Caceres gets a meme KO like against Erosa)

Caceres submission +950

Giga Caceres favored to go to decision is surprising to me. Im fading decision line

FDGTD +130

Find to end KO/TKO +230 (Giga KO is +320 Ill just play it safe if Caceres gets a meme KO like against Erosa)

Caceres submission +950

I agree I'll be betting the under 2.5+155 last time I checked

I don't think Spann and Smith are in different spots than they were in their first fight. Smith massacred him with very little effort on the ground on top of beating him on the feet. People say Smith is washed but that's been the saying for a while now. I think he can still beat low level guys and Spann is one of them. Spann's last two wins include Reyes' corpse and -20 IQ Cutelaba. Smith by finish within two rounds is my prediction.

I don't think Spann and Smith are in different spots than they were in their first fight. Smith massacred him with very little effort on the ground on top of beating him on the feet. People say Smith is washed but that's been the saying for a while now. I think he can still beat low level guys and Spann is one of them. Spann's last two wins include Reyes' corpse and -20 IQ Cutelaba. Smith by finish within two rounds is my prediction.

I agree. Smith's past his best but I'll roll with the dog.

I'd agree if not for Smith's last performance. He straight up looks like he's there for a paycheck. Maybe that was a one off to be fair...but with odds so close to even I'll take the guy that I know still wants to be in there and finishing fights vs the guy that looked like his only goal last time out was to not be meme KO'd.

I'd agree if not for Smith's last performance. He straight up looks like he's there for a paycheck. Maybe that was a one off to be fair...but with odds so close to even I'll take the guy that I know still wants to be in there and finishing fights vs the guy that looked like his only goal last time out was to not be meme KO'd.
Smith couldve quit at any time in that fight. He leg was gone in the first round.

Smith couldve quit at any time in that fight. He leg was gone in the first round.

Yeah I'm not saying he's a quitter, just that I think he's maybe lost some of that killer instinct. With a bad leg if he was really trying to win he could've just gone for it and instead he just tried to survive.

Not sure if I'm misreading this but the line between Song Kenan and Rolando Bedoya seems way to wide at +230 for Kenan.

Kenan Song is a UFC veteran at this stage and he has been in there with some really good fighter. Sure, he has lost to the better fighters but he has at times made it fairly competitive when he's not getting knocked out. His chin is questionable for sure so this fight could end at any time for him.
On the other side you have Bedoya who seems to be everyone's favourite all of the sudden. Most people didn't give him a snowballs chance in hell vs Khaos. Then Khaos shows up and looks like thrash so Bedoya makes the fight close and now all of the sudden he is a huge favourite, I don't get it. I feel that people are way overrating Bedoyas performance and doesn't take in to account that it was more so Khaos that looked bad.
I know that Bedoya hasn't been knocked out, but I believe Kenan has the power to knock out anybody. I do ever so slightly lean Bedoya because I think he can perhaps out volume Kenan, but I'm not sure.

I think this fight is really really close and the odds doesn't reflect that. Had to take a small 0.5 unit shot on Kenan at these odds.
Was looking at it and all of Song's UFC wins are remarkably bad. Potter is literally the only guy he's beaten that posted a UFC win, a single win, the combined record for all of them is 1-10 if I'm not mistaken.

I think outside of Bedoya having a sus chin he should win comfortably tbh.

I've got Giga ML with some Alex rd1-2 submission hedges

Back