UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

OSP%20Von%20Flue%20choke%20meme.jpg

a lot of people say they should change it to the "St. Preux choke" but that just takes away from Jason. imo

i"m not sure i'm ok with that.

I like OSP, but fuck that shit with he does with his tongue and hands.

Ovince has some legit skills. Just seems to fight at the level of his opponent when he should win...

Dude has his girlfriend yelling "SHOW YOUR STRENGTH" as his main corner lol.

I mean I'm laughing, and I'm a big Perry fan...

It's not ok man - dude could still be a killer if he just bit the bullet and went to train at a decent camp... It's ridiculous to see, in this day and age with so many opportunities to improve on huge potential and physical gifts get basically pussy whipped and cornered by his chick...

It hurts to say it because she seems a decent chick, but ffs show her who the man is dude. Go give Pat Miletich a call or something...

Not trolling but has latiffi won any fights in the UFC? all i remember is losses.

My god, that pronouncination of Ilir, my ears my ears!

I like OSP but Latifi has some heavy hands. No idea how this goes. Not really impressed with OSP kickboxing recently. I can see Latifi ending it with a good counter.

Perry may as well be fighting in a neck brace and get the girlfriend out the corner... No sexism
True man. He doesn't slip punches or roll with punches or nothing, just relying on his chin, but those guys never end up in a good way, it will deteriorate and get weaker his chin and he will start getting knocked out if he keeps up with that

Back