UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Michael Perry is laughably bad. So much pressure yet he just looks at you, and when he does throw they are all telegraphed. He is like Jeremy Stephens early in his career. Stephens got good, I wonder if Perry can?

Perry reminds me of our modern day Chris Leben, and I’m saying that as a compliment. I’ll always tune in to a mike perry fight. Griffin needs to work on that defense a bit but man nice hands on this guy. Sick combos
Except half as fast.

Perry fans right now lol
giphy.gif
sigh...yup

He lost his faith in God after Ponz beat him. Now he's going to fucking unravel.

I’ll see you people later. I’m gonna go cry in a hole because Mike Perry lost. I’ll see who won the Main Event sometime tomorrow

picking OSP here

watched the pre show and the swedish muslim manlet apparently came down to south beach for this came...looked like he was having too good for a time..

Perry needs to understand that these pussy's are not going to stand and bang with him.

He should have started the fight the same way he just ended it, taking his time and picking his shots.

Still 26, still has crazy potential and his still my boy.
hqdefault.jpg

Perry is one of those guys that has 100% focus on attack, but he doesn't care about defense at all, probably doesn't work on it ever I reckon. But that means he is a badly flawed fighter, because in striking attack is only 50%, its only half of it.. the rest is your defense and he has no head movement and is very flat footed. He needs a top level boxing coach, he doesn't have any idea how to slip punches or roll with punches or anything, its just 100% attack

Perry needs to understand that these pussy's are not going to stand and bang with him.

He should have started the fight the same way he just ended it, taking his time and picking his shots.

Still 26, still has crazy potential and his still my boy.
hqdefault.jpg

He got beat standing and started panicking wrestling lol

Try again

Mike needs a real gym, real coaches and real training partners. I say this every time he fights. It's frustrating seeing a guy with his talents wasting them by training with bums and having his tennis player, MMA dilettante gf as his main corner(wo)man.

But as always, hail Platinum

What talents?

Winging an overhand right isn't exactly talent.

Back