UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Perry seems to be a rich man's gatekeeper/can crusher. He will brutally KO guys not ready for the big time but anybody with good striking discipline and process will either pick him apart or starch him due to his bad defense and kill shot reliant offense. Provided they don't end up in the way of his haymakers. Anybody can make a mistake and get KO by someone with power in this sport.

Decent first round. I like Perry, he is fun fighter to watch but his head movement is not there at all, he needs to work on that. Attacking is only 50%, you need to have a good defense too in that boxing style.

Perry may as well be fighting in a neck brace and get the girlfriend out the corner... No sexism

inb4 sick Von Flue choke
OSP%20Von%20Flue%20choke%20meme.jpg

How did Griffin win the 1st round?

Has anyone attempted to go back and like every one of wadtuckets posts lol?
Why would someone do that? haha.. it's even more time consuming than liking everything going page by page like he does because you have to open a new tab for all of his posts

Michael Perry is laughably bad. So much pressure yet he just looks at you, and when he does throw they are all telegraphed. He is like Jeremy Stephens early in his career. Stephens got good, I wonder if Perry can?
He's only 26, I think he has raw talent and power and the question is if he can find the best camp/coach to get him to the top levels , IMO.

Yes, but we havent heard from them since. The search party was also lost and disappeared.

I feel like we owe it to him. I can't imagine how much time that would take. He throws in a comment in there once in a while too. God bless those brave souls lost in the great wad search though.

OSP's got this one. Towers over Latifi and has a 7 inch reach advantage. Gon get finished.

Back