UFC on FOX 28: Stephens vs. Emmett - Main Card PBP Discussion - 8pm ET/5pm PT/1am UK

Why would someone do that? haha.. it's even more time consuming than liking everything going page by page like he does because you have to open a new tab for all of his posts

thatsthejoke.jpg

I like me some OSP, his finish over Okami was brutal, same with that nasty headkick over Anderson.

I like OSP, he is a very polite and nice guy. I noticed in the past when OSP gets a choke on guys and they tap he lets go straight away, ref doesn't have to pull him off. He never ever trash talks anyone, even if someone says something rude to him he will just ignore it. OSP is a very calm guy and likable. I am happy when he wins. He also takes fights on short notice, 4 fights in UFC on short notice and he has never pulled out of a fight either.

He may not be the best fighter, but he is likable and fun to watch

Hard one to pick. Latifi... if he wins it will be brutal...

Latifi is probably the most explosive and thic fighter at LHW and he is white! Wtf

When you take a minute to sit back and realize that his cornerman is his girlfriend lol.

Not even joking, what the hell does his girlfriend know about fighting?

Edmund levels, and I cannot understand how nobody grills him over that shit.

remember when PPV's were called something like 'it's on' and 'Breaking Point', they should bring that back for 222, I suggest 'we aren't even trying anymore'

Perry about to be cut

No he won't get cut he has worth, but he needz to stop fighting so heavy he looks like a tank in movement, and not one of them fast tanks either...

what is this creepy ass child cooking gordan ramsey reality show?

Back