UFC on ESPN 6 Reyes vs Weidman

I honestly think Barber's GNP and elbows and going to play a large part of her bout tonight...

I honestly think Barber's GNP and elbows and going to play a large part of her bout tonight...

I wouldn’t give too Much credence to this fight.

I think so too. Robertson takes a ton of damage both standing up and on the ground, and Maycee is one of the best girls at KO'ing.

I think so too. Robertson takes a ton of damage both standing up and on the ground, and Maycee is one of the best girls at KO'ing.

Her guard is pretty wide open, it's why Barb was able to rain down such hell on her from the mount before stopping her just two years ago. She also just got her own arm snatched just, what, this past year in Brazil? She's a strong wrestler with great top control and she's a sub threat but defensively she's too porous. Standing she's a liability to herself in comparison to someone like Maycee who has nice, sharp punches and elbows.

That’s my feeling as well. If she can avoid clean takedowns and get in the clinch, her elbows are vicious inside the clinch. If she does get taken down, I think she’s shown strength to change position and ya th e GNP could come into effect. I know others are on Gillian but I see Barber winning this one. Could be compleeeeetely wrong of course.

That’s my feeling as well. If she can avoid clean takedowns and get in the clinch, her elbows are vicious inside the clinch. If she does get taken down, I think she’s shown strength to change position and ya th e GNP could come into effect. I know others are on Gillian but I see Barber winning this one. Could be compleeeeetely wrong of course.

What do you think about the other two legs of my parlay? I think Lauzon gets beat up and worn down again and think Bermudez grabs a sub as well...

Most WMMA goes to decision. This fight to go the distance is +162.

Barber by decision is +400
Robertson by decision is +450.

Anyone see value in that? I’m liking Barber by decision at +400 for 0.25u.

There's actual a reasonable chance for both fighters to finish. They both have very high finishing ratios and rarely go to the scorecards...

@EvoIXDan I see you added a 7u parlay with Robertson what's the total now 32u on her? Best of luck you beautiful ballsy man.
Can't say anything I told myself I wouldn't put so much on Hardy. Not gonna take advice from a degen who talks to himself though xD

I appreciate the advice, definitely not going crazy but I seem to have luck going against the grain with my parlays. Alex Morono last week, Uriah Hall before that, honestly my Pena play probably should have paid off even the commentary team thought he won.
Rough cut or not I thought Sean looked bad in his last fight and was losing almost every second but the last. Woodson vs Lovelace 2 confirmed it for me as I don't think Sean uses his range very well and think Kyle is better/faster in many transitions.
Don't get me wrong Kyle doesn't look like some world beater with his basic American wrestle boxer style.
My take away against Zabit was he is fairly well rounded, can take big shots without backing down and will try to walk his man down from bell to bell.
From the interview Kyle seems to be very motivated coming in.
Just my thoughts we have a driven, we'll rounded, we'll liked local who will be hard to put out.
The way I see it Bochniak is posed to win by decision and may steal it on the cards even if he does get out volumed. Best of luck on Woodson personally I'd recommend his NSC line
I think Woodson has a good chance to win a decision so no point in me playing that line, and I already have a heads up on the bookies and public by getting Woodson at +130. He is getting bet as we speak too, and even a favorite on a few sites now. I could even free roll now for a little profit since the odds have changed in my favor but letting it ride

I like Gillian to win decision as I don't see her being able to finish Barber. Personally I'm on barber she ko's Gillian stiff.

I dont like this card for betting, but i lean
McGee
Boston Salmon
Darren Stweart
Rosa

I think Woodson has a good chance to win a decision so no point in me playing that line, and I already have a heads up on the bookies and public by getting Woodson at +130. He is getting bet as we speak too, and even a favorite on a few sites now. I could even free roll now for a little profit since the odds have changed in my favor but letting it ride
Hoping for a good fight either way.
Thanks again for that tip about Davis's training last week. Think he ended up being my biggest bet, really helped make the night for me.

just saw this on Reddit and it cracked me up

Back