Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
NJUk3ev.png

Gillian Robertson opened a +170 dog to Maycee barber on bol

I made a deposit and max bet that line

also bet weidman At +160 a while ago. Thought that line was off as well

Last edited:
Maycee Barber is my nemesis. I think she is hype train personified. Still salty she beat the shit out of my girl Audrey A-Train. Don't think I've ever seen Maycee defend a single leg and this might be the first fight in a long time she won't be the more physical fighter.

Maycee Barber is my nemesis. I think she is hype train personified. Still salty she beat the shit out of my girl Audrey A-Train. Don't think I've ever seen Maycee defend a single leg and this might be the first fight in a long time she won't be the more physical fighter.
Gillian is going to take her down and break her. Too much too soon for barber

dimes has released lines and I couldn’t help but add 2 more units at +165

took Stewart at +135 2 units

Woodson +120 2 units

Last edited:
i dont know what to make of the winn vs Stewart fight. On paper it should be a good match up for winn, Stewart has gastank issues and bad takedown defense, while winn is a wrestler and showed to have a good gastank. But the guy is 1.65 meter , he is as tall as henry Cejudo, that is just nuts!!!!

i dont know what to make of the winn vs Stewart fight. On paper it should be a good match up for winn, Stewart has gastank issues and bad takedown defense, while winn is a wrestler and showed to have a good gastank. But the guy is 1.65 meter , he is as tall as henry Cejudo, that is just nuts!!!!

when did Winn show he has a good gas tank?
He’s getting faded here vs Stewart because of his awful performance against spicely

He’s getting faded here vs Stewart because of his awful performance against spicely
upon rewatching i dont think he did so abd actually, he landed 170 strikes, i think he showed a nice output.

upon rewatching i dont think he did so abd actually, he landed 170 strikes, i think he showed a nice output.
He almost lost to spicely because he gassed hard early

Could be wrong but i remember watching that fight thinking my bet on spicely was the right side

Last edited:
He almost lost to spicely because he gassed hard early

Could be wrong but i remember watching that fight thinking my bet on spicely was the right side
i think you should rewatch it then, winn pretty clearly won 3 rounds, i had the same impression as you but upon rewatching it my perception completely changed.

Last edited:
I would assume his good gas tank given his wrestling credentials. And his fight was funk with Spicely because Spicely's only real chance was on the ground so Winn didn't use any takedowns, That's not the case with Stewart. He can mix in takedowns now.

I think Barber is a bad matchup for Gillian tbhaf

Don't really like Winn's hold-down game, and he's got AKA striking defense so a good chance of uh vai morrer for him.

Surprised Costa isn't out to +150. Just one blitz of craziness then gasses, too raw to the in the UFC.

Barber wrecks Robertson IMO

They put Boston Salmon on the Boston card lmao. Gotta think he trys to do better than his last out, still Taha has proven to be a powerhouse so I can let that one slid. His opponent Randy Costa doesn't seem to have much experience in pro mma.
Costa's 7 total opponents have a record of 11 and 17 (minus Brandon Davis's wins) still gotta tape that one though.

Good to see the Yair v Stephens fight back with solid odds mainly because we've already read this one. 2u on the Heathen and I'll probably add a bit the NSC line.

Liked him NSC last time partially due to the venue. This time it's still partly his style and size disadvantage. That and I think 3 rounds may favor the younger creative striker.

Still this is one "Panther" I wouldn't mind seeing poached.

Last edited:
I switch to yair now. The 3 rds is a big advantage for him!

Don't really like Winn's hold-down game, and he's got AKA striking defense so a good chance of uh vai morrer for him.

Surprised Costa isn't out to +150. Just one blitz of craziness then gasses, too raw to the in the UFC.

Yeah I got on Darren Stewart at dig odds, lines moved to even money now.

Current picks are,

Kevin Holland

Molly Meatball

Stewart

Hardy

Yair

Reyes

i'm guessing a lot of us probably jumped on stewart as an underdog.

The only thing putting me off Stewart is whether he can deal with Winn if Winn decides to wrestle, I am confident Darren wins the striking.

Barber wrecks her how? Her high level striking that was so effective against Aldrich?

She’s been getting matched up with exclusively strikers

She’s going to get taken down and subbed. Gillian isn’t going to fold up like Aldrich did.

Back