UFC on ESPN 6 Reyes vs Weidman

Not too hard to figure out big Bens plan. Really don't see this one going past 2 rounds either way, Sosoli may be better in the pocket but I think he may have trouble physically controlling range.

Barber 8 weeks ago... I'm guessing it was more than just a hand injury?

Barber 8 weeks ago... I'm guessing it was more than just a hand injury?

Barber looking like she’s going to have a tough cut

#layoffthecheeseburgers

Bermudez going up a weight class, he should submit Rosa right? Rosa coming from big layoff

Seems like a spot where Pearce would have some value. Taping him now but assuming he can keep this standing he should have a pretty big edge in durability. He leaves his chin out to counters but seems to have pretty good hands. Anyone have any info on his takedown D or a read on this fight?

Seems like a spot where Pearce would have some value. Taping him now but assuming he can keep this standing he should have a pretty big edge in durability. He leaves his chin out to counters but seems to have pretty good hands. Anyone have any info on his takedown D or a read on this fight?
I feel like he should completley out last and finish J Lau

Refresh our memory, did you fade Robertson against Frota?
Think I just had the under on that one. Did play Robertson over McCann though.

IMO Frota-Robertson was a pretty meme 50-50 and Robertson is a very limited fighter

Last edited:
I put 5u on Robertson when she was +162 and now she's at +100. Dunno if I should arb or ride it out. Barber is fat asf, but I don't like seeing her training her wrestling with Askren.

People are not scared that Hardy got almost dropped by a Jab from Adams? Sosoli may be a bum, but that guy hit hard and will not go out easy, if Hardy reacted that bad against a jab from Adams, what happens if Sosoli land clean? And he gonna have plenty of time to land clean.

People are not scared that Hardy got almost dropped by a Jab from Adams? Sosoli may be a bum, but that guy hit hard and will not go out easy, if Hardy reacted that bad against a jab from Adams, what happens if Sosoli land clean? And he gonna have plenty of time to land clean.
He wasn't rocked or even stunned, just got caught off balance by a hard jab a few seconds in. Doesn't mean much at all, he reacted fine and kept moving forward afterwards. People underestimate the impact jabs like that can have, everyone was saying Swanson had no chin cause he got 'dropped by a jab!' vs Moicano then he was absolutely fine vs a harder hitter in Burgos.

Early picks are,

Reyes - Wideman is too small, too beat up, too injured and offers nothing unique, silly fight to make really.

Rodríguez - Too fast, to diverse in his attacks, young and improving while Stephens is slow and plodding and really needs to get you backed up to the cage so he can unload. Rodríguez will pick him off with quick kicks to all areas of the legs, body and head and keep moving away from the cage. In 8 seconds of fight he's already kicked Stephens 3 times including to the head...

Holland - Through his usual slippery weirdness, he finds away to the split decision.

Hardy - Will pick him to win by KO until he doesn't.

Darren Stewart - I think Deron Winn is silly and will get knocked out, got some money on Stewart at dog odds the line gas now moved to a pick'em

Manny - Rosa has had one fight in the past 3 years and he got finished. He's had a neck injury, he's getting older and he was never really any good to begin with. I think he's just taking this fight because it's it's in Boston.

Meatball - Just by doing Meatball stuff, beats this other hag up

He ran full speed into it though, I think that would have snapped anyone's head back.

Back