UFC newcomer Alexander Hernandez addresses controversy surrounding his win

Annoying & douchey youngsters like this guy always rub me the wrong way.

He did cheap shot him with the body kick but it didn’t determine the outcome. People act like he cheap shotted him for the KO. He won, get over it.

While I don't like cheap shot, this dude is right. They are there to hurt each other, plenty is at stake.

Don’t put your hand out if being called a douche is going to prompt a butthurt twitter rant.

I can do without the glove touches and especially mid fight hugs but no doubt that was a chicken shit move.

What fucking controversy, it was a great win.

That's his fucking stance, people love to just get sand in the pussy nowadays for no good reason.

He is right. And no controversy. And it didn't affect the fight so who fucking cares

I just feel (and hope) like this thing is not gonna last long enough to turn into a hype train. This kid is gonna get smashed. I can just feel it.

Everybody loses. It’s those who are willing to fail that are gonna be winners...

More than you’ll ever be, sofa-scrub lol.

This dude looks gay as hell for some reason, nothing wrong with that, just saying that he looks gay.

I hope he gets brutalized soon...he had one hand up and then at the last second threw the front kick.

Cheap-ass bastard.

Yeahhhh, fake glove touch is as bitch as it gets. If your opponent tries and you hit him then whatever, but don't put your hand up to initiate just to fake and throw a strike. Cheap as hell. Also hoping for a KO loss.

He ran pretty quick so I assume he didn't mean to touch gloves but when Beniel extended his hand it seemed that maybe Alex had a split second of doing the same before throwing the kick. I don't know, but Alex came to fight and he ended up winning so good for him.

They should ban touch of gloves after the fight has started and no bro hugging in the middle of a fight.

Save that shit for after the fights over.

a push kick isn't a fight ending shot, so i don't really have a problem with it.

it's not like he went to touch gloves then threw a haymaker.

Quite the debut. No controversy at all in my opinion. I like this dude's mentality and think he has excellent skills. Im excited to watch him again, I think he'll make some noise in the UFC.

The guy knows how to back up his talk, and knows how to sell himself to an audience.

Within the span of a minute, I went from not knowing who he was or what he's done thus far, to being genuinely interested in his next fight. I just hope they don't rush him along. Give him someone like the winner of Kajan Johnson/Stevie Ray
I disagree, a performance like that against the #12 puts him on the fast-track, get him in against a #10-6 opponent.

That was a Conor/Jones level debut.

Last edited:
Great performance, kid looks good, hope he builds his name from performance not being a jackass or controversy...

if he is gonna build through controversy he should eye poke next fight, then groin kick, miss a knee to a grounded opponent just skimming him and eye gouge, he can do all these things without penalty once each fight and still win plus we'll all hate him so much more...combination of being douchebag and continuing to win fights will infuriate people which will make him a star because ppl will watch in hope he loses...it's the douchebag star path

It's very easy to see how it looked like a fake touch. That in no way was "a man going full charge". And HE'S the one that put his hands up in a weird fashion first then Dariush put his hand out afterwards.

These "sofa scrubs" are the ones buying tickets/PPVs and putting money in your pocket, tough guy. Good luck getting fans with that attitude.
<Deported1>

Back