UFC newcomer Alexander Hernandez addresses controversy surrounding his win

Why does he walk like he has imaginary watermelons under his arm?

Wow what a tough guy, a real killer.

Hope he gets ko'ed stiff. He acts like a douchebag and rubs me the wrong way, same as michael johnson. He isn't even funny either, he's simply an ass. Guy is good tho, i'll give him that. Dariush is a solid fighter.

Hope he gets ko'ed stiff. He acts like a douchebag and rubs me the wrong way, same as michael johnson. He isn't even funny either, he's simply an ass.
Cry more, sofa scrub <JonesLaugh>

The guy knows how to back up his talk, and knows how to sell himself to an audience.

Within the span of a minute, I went from not knowing who he was or what he's done thus far, to being genuinely interested in his next fight. I just hope they don't rush him along. Give him someone like the winner of Kajan Johnson/Stevie Ray

The guy knows how to back up his talk, and knows how to sell himself to an audience.

Within the span of a minute, I went from not knowing who he was or what he's done thus far, to being genuinely interested in his next fight. I just hope they don't rush him along. Give him someone like the winner of Kajan Johnson/Stevie Ray
He just beat Dariush... can’t reallt take a step back after a huge win like that

He's ranked #13 in LW now lol, they should give him another Top 15 to test him

Hope he gets ko'ed stiff. He acts like a douchebag and rubs me the wrong way, same as michael johnson. He isn't even funny either, he's simply an ass. Guy is good tho, i'll give him that. Dariush is a solid fighter.
I just feel (and hope) like this thing is not gonna last long enough to turn into a hype train. This kid is gonna get smashed. I can just feel it.

Did they give the pre fight head nod that they were going to touch gloves?

I hope he gets brutalized soon...he had one hand up and then at the last second threw the front kick.

Cheap-ass bastard.
By the way that he was rushing towards Beneil it should have been obvious he wasn't there to touch gloves. I think the reason why there is a controversy is because Beneil misinterpreted the situation and tried to touch gloves anyway.

Did they give the pre fight head nod that they were going to touch gloves?
From his pre fight interviews it is clearly he was going to come in very aggressive. I haven't re-watched the fight but this kid didn't seem like he was there to play at all.

From his pre fight interviews it is clearly he was going to come in very aggressive. I haven't re-watched the fight but this kid didn't seem like he was there to play at all.

If they did not acknowledge a glove touch right before the fight started then this guy is probably getting demonized for no reason. His aggressive run across the cage was not indicative of a fighter looking to touch gloves IMO.

Back