UFC Nashville: Cory Sandhagen vs. Robert Font, August 5

then why bump the thread? why bring up kennedy to me? i didn't bet.so why didn't you 'move on'

The fight didn't last long enough to even get a read to what kennedy would have done.

When Robbie beat Niko. I encouraged everyone to make fun of me if i was wrong. I dont have a frail ego. I find it strange why you feel the need to wanna remind me about fights i passed on.

Im not upset, texting makes it look like im fuming, im just baffled why you consistently bring up old fights?

I would not have said anything to anyone else, but you have specifically thrown past events in my face. Its like when someone pokes you once. You don't care, but you keep poking at me in my arm and im asking why you do that.

Anyways i'll try to sleep this one off and bury it. Be more careful with phrases. I didn't like the outlandish comment. But its whatever.

Fair enough about bumping the thread. I was at a party all yesterday afternoon and was actually watching the fights there so hadn't checked this forum all day. Your notification was there when I finally did log in. And my reply was more to say "We never found out about the grappling, it ended being moot" to basically put a cap on the convo that's now of course continued on.

I stand by saying that Roberson is a bjj expert is outlandish, but please understand if I make a comment like that I'm not talking about you as a capper overall...only that statement. Good cappers say outlandish stuff sometimes.

Fair enough about bumping the thread. I was at a party all yesterday afternoon and was actually watching the fights there so hadn't checked this forum all day. Your notification was there when I finally did log in. And my reply was more to say "We never found out about the grappling, it ended being moot" to basically put a cap on the convo that's now of course continued on.

I stand by saying that Roberson is a bjj expert is outlandish, but please understand if I make a comment like that I'm not talking about you as a capper overall...only that statement. Good cappers say outlandish stuff sometimes.
I meant steve's comment that its the standard. That was shitty imo. but like whatever i'll bury it.

I meant steve's comment that its the standard. That was shitty imo. but like whatever i'll bury it.

Ohh. Well my liking that comment was about him saying there were more outrageous comments than normal for this fight card thread, not about whatever he said about you.

Hadley plus or evens money inside against Durden feels like one of those Bet of the Year lines. Hadley is a great finisher in a variety of ways only decision win he has was Luke Shanks who withstood a couple 10-8 beatings in a 5 rounder.

Durden is gonna get his ass beat bad he literally doesnt have an advantage anywhere physically or technically. Hadley should already be ranked.

Was dead wrong about this. Hadley almost got the sub and that was def 29-28 dont know how the fuck all judges had it 3-0.

But he hasnt looked like the guy I thought he was. I mightve slept on Durden a bit but I still dont rate him that high. Hadley will probably end up looking like a world beater in his next fight maybe 2 fights Id probably be looking to fade him after that. He has the bully mentality folds and cowers when he faces a tougher fight and resistance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back