UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

U figure WME would wanna stack the cards more these last events have been very lackluster

For some reason people have this misconception that Dan Henderson is this big draw. Im sure Bisping vs Jacare or Weidman would sold pretty well. Weidman is was an actual proven draw unlike Henderson. Chris Weidman headline a few big PPVs last year.

I never said Weidman wouldn't draw more.
He might have
He was on a losing streak though & like I said he did not deserve the shot either

So fans seen Bisping vs Henderson 2 lol ? That fight sold like 300 k if not less.

Wow! 300k? You're right I guess. I didn't even realize nobody wanted to watch them.

300k is not enough reason to make that fight. It should have been Whitaker or Romero in place of Henderson.

Wait.. oh no thats right, Romero vs Whitaker did less than 150k. Nevermind, you're still an idiot.

No ... I just follow PPV & the business
Please show me where either is a draw?
Show me where Dan Henderson is a bigger PPV draw than either lol ?

For some reason people have this misconception that Dan Henderson is this big draw. Im sure Bisping vs Jacare or Weidman would sold pretty well. Weidman is was an actual proven draw unlike Henderson. Chris Weidman headline a few big PPVs last year.

Weidman didn't headline any ppvs last year lol

Less events is fucking garbage.

We need MORE events and sign MORE fighters from around the world.

No ... I just follow PPV & the business
Please show me where either is a draw?
Wow! 300k? You're right I guess. I didn't even realize nobody wanted to watch them.

300k is not enough reason to make that fight. It should have been Whitaker or Romero in place of Henderson.

Wait.. oh no thats right, Romero vs Whitaker did less than 150k. Nevermind, you're still an idiot.
Whitaker vs Bisping or Yoel vs Bisping would of done more buys than fucking Dan Henderson vs Bisping 2. Noone was clamoring to buy Dan vs Bisping 2 lol. Noone even wanted to see that fight lol.

Show me where Dan Henderson is a bigger PPV draw than either lol ?

If you don't think Hendo is a bigger name & that the rematch of an epic match meant more than 2 people casuals never heard of then I wonder if this new board name post as silly as your last banned name did.

Have a great day

To reach a higher level , all the fights should be free on cable TV - just like all the other sports. Make your money Elsewhere, like everyone else does.
" Sponsors & ads "

If you don't think Hendo is a bigger name & that the rematch of an epic match meant more than 2 people casuals never heard of then I wonder if this new board name post as silly as your last banned name did.

Have a great day
How is Dan Henderson a bigger draw lol ? Jacare vs Bisping or Yoel vs Bisping headlining a card is gonna attract more buys than Bisping fighting a fight no fan wanted to see. Noone on earth wanted to see that fight ? What makes you think it would've sold more ? Oh and casuals know who Dan Henderson is lol ? On what planet ?

Have a great day

tbh its a little creepy when u can tell they mean it

Otherwise fully functional member of society whose perspective is skewed enough to believe people care about Romero or Whitaker more than Henderson, especially in this context of a rematch with Bisping.

How is Dan Henderson a bigger draw lol ? Jacare vs Bisping or Yoel vs Bisping headlining a card is gonna attract more buys than Bisping fighting a fight no fan wanted to see. Noone on earth wanted to see that fight ? What makes you think it would've sold more ? Oh and casuals know who Dan Henderson is lol ? On what planet ?

wheres the evidence that either Jacare or Romero are draws?

what are their numbers like?

tbh its a little creepy when u can tell they mean it

Otherwise fully functional member of society whose perspective is skewed enough to believe people care about Romero or Whitaker more than Henderson, especially in this context of a rematch with Bisping.
So casual care about Dan Henderson lol ? You're deluded if you think anyone who bought Dan Henderson vs Bisping was a casual lol. More harcores would of bought Yoel vs Bisping or Jacare vs Bisping.

fa9bd607619247bb7e8f605c061e467fa1cd916a.png
This is pretty interesting.......I am sure all these "Superfights" will play a part in this. Is it possible the UFC will actually respect rankings and contender-ship moving forward? All the Lemming fans, will eventually lose interest when fighters like Conor quit fighting.

Too much not making the champions defend their belts against the contenders. Dana is too busy trying to satisfy Conor isnt of giving us the fights we wanna see.

I'd say it has a lot more to do with:

Ronda hype train derailed, and she acted like a big baby diva afterwards. Wouldn't even come to press conference either time or do media before for Nunes fight.

Jon Jones keep screwing up and getting suspended.

GSP retired.

Anderson Silva started losing

People genuinely dislike Woodley.

Stipe isn't pretty laid back and does not move the needle.

Cormier isn't looked at as real champ.

155 has had 4 champions in the last 4 years

Hell, without conor the numbers would have been worse.

wheres the evidence that either Jacare or Romero are draws?

what are their numbers like?
Wheres the evidence that Dan Henderson at 47 draws lol PPV buys ? The PPV sold 300 k in buys. Dan Henderson isnt more of PPV draw than Jacare and Yoel are lol. If anything Yoel vs Bisping or Jacare would of got more harcore buys. Headline a PPV at the time with Yoel vs Bisping and a loaded undercard im sure it would've sold more than Bisping vs Dan Henderson 2 lol. If you think otherwise you need to lay off the drugs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back