UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

Just admit you saw the graph on wikipedia and posted it on sherdog without looking into it. You didn't realize the 27 was only from January to September, and now you're trying to save face.

Its @Clippy He gets a pass
He is the most harmless troll on here
Kind of like that one kid on the block that takes a different bus than the other kids.
It's all good & never mean-spirited!

Kind of like that one kid on the block that takes a different bus than the other kids.

Thank ... you ???

Okay sorry then I'll stop digging into this.

So fans seen Bisping vs Henderson 2 lol ? That fight sold like 300 k if not less. Guaranteed you Bisping vs Whittaker or Yoel would of done more. Im pretty sure Kevin Lee vs Conor McGregor will sell pretty well because of there mic skills.

There was no bigger Bisping fight to make at that time as far as draw went.
I agree on merit is was a stupid idea

The number of events per year is not indicative of anything.

Lol. If you truly believe that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The UFC is no longer in the business of MMA. They are simply a creator of content...or content provider. The more content they provide, the more TV deals they can get which leads to more revenue.

The UFC is contractually required to provide the associated tv stations with content.

Michael Bisping vs Luke 2, Weidman, Jacare, or Yoel would of done more sells. Noone wanted to see Bisping fight 300 year old Dan Henderson. Im pretty sure him vs any of the contenders would of sold more.

No, less is less, if you look at the chart the last few numbers are lower than the rest

actually the last 4 numbers are higher than all the rest...if you use the actual number of events this year and not the events through 9 months

Michael Bisping vs Luke 2, Weidman, Jacare, or Yoel would of done more sells. Noone wanted to see Bisping fight 300 year old Dan Henderson.

You're right, Hendo was more in his prime during the Civar war

actually the last 4 numbers are higher than all the rest...if you use the actual number of events this year and not the events through 9 months

39 is less than 41

39 is less than 41

that's not what you said....you said "if you look at the chart the last few numbers are lower than the rest"

The last few numbers are not lower than the rest.

its not too late to save it.

they could buy bellator but keep it secret so nobody knew.. then have bellator fighters start appearing in the audience as, I dont know, some sort of "outsiders"

then they could start interfering in matches, sabotaging interviews, eventually culminating in a huge bellator v ufc feud

it could work.. couldnt it..

Lol. If you truly believe that you have no idea what you're talking about.

The UFC is no longer in the business of MMA. They are simply a creator of content...or content provider. The more content they provide, the more TV deals they can get which leads to more revenue.

The UFC is contractually required to provide the associated tv stations with content.

You're right it's dead, turn off the lights on the way out.

Michael Bisping vs Luke 2, Weidman, Jacare, or Yoel would of done more sells. Noone wanted to see Bisping fight 300 year old Dan Henderson. Im pretty sure him vs any of the contenders would of sold more.

No way Jac or Yoel would have done more than Hendo
Weidman & Luke did not deserve shots at that time
Not that Hendo did, but they didn't either.
The chance of Hendo beating Bisping & retiring as champ was an "OK" idea.
It would have been no big deal if Bisping did not basically take a year off after.
In hindsight it looks worse

For some reason people have this misconception that Dan Henderson is this big draw. Im sure Bisping vs Jacare or Weidman would sold pretty well. Weidman is was an actual proven draw unlike Henderson. Chris Weidman headline a few big PPVs last year.

No way Jac or Yoel would have done more than Hendo
Weidman & Luke did not deserve shots at that time
Not that Hendo did, but they didn't either.
The chance of Hendo beating Bisping & retiring as champ was an "OK" idea.
It would have been no big deal if Bisping did not basically take a year off after.
In hindsight it looks worse
So Bisping vs Jacare or Yoel would of done less than 300 k ? You on some drugs brothah. More than Hendo ? The PPV sold nothing lol. Luke and Weidman sure as hell deserved the shot more than Hendo lol. Hendo was ranked 13 lol. I dont understand your Weidman and Luke didnt deserve the shot logic.

Back