UFC is dying - but I actually have proof

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
fa9bd607619247bb7e8f605c061e467fa1cd916a.png

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>

But seriously, I actually like less events.

I'd rather have fewer events versus having events every week. Give me quality>>>quantity. 2017 has been a trainwreck in terms of good cards and main events. I've watched like 1/3 of the cards this year so far.

Last edited:
Decline is not death, however I think we all agree they may have over-saturated the market. It is correctable with the right strategy.

This may have even been why Zuffa sold. They knew it peaked and it would take a lot of work to get it back on track and they didn't want to do that work and cash out instead... which is what I would do.

Too much not making the champions defend their belts against the contenders. Dana is too busy trying to satisfy Conor isnt of giving us the fights we wanna see.

I can always spot 2005 on one of these things, but I am still pretty much clueless.

The names that helped it grow are retiring/leaving,, no one has stepped up to replace them.. So i wouldn't say its dying i would say its just trending down

i SEEN IT AT bOSTON PIZZA AT EVERY EVENT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS OR MORE

i SEEN IT AT bOSTON PIZZA AT EVERY EVENT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS OR MORE

The Boston Pizza in my town is shit

The whole give pizza and watch events is a good concept

But the tv cuts out all the time what the fuck

fuck Boston Pizza

Too much not making the champions defend their belts against the contenders. Dana is too busy trying to satisfy Conor isnt of giving us the fights we wanna see.

The UFC is dying. It's Conor's fault.

lol Profile checks out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back