UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacare is 38 now, looked terrible in his last few outings, footwork seems to be gone and his body is definitely changing drastically post USADA. Brunson has a legit fantastic chance of getting the finish/winning if he doesnt rush in face first with his chin out.

The first fight shouldnt be referenced because these two fighters are completely different now.

Anyone looking to bet yeon? She gonna catch kish with some hard shots if she just charges in. Reckon she wins the standup. Only early thoughts. Gonna watch some fights.

Anyone looking to bet yeon? She gonna catch kish with some hard shots if she just charges in. Reckon she wins the standup. Only early thoughts. Gonna watch some fights.
I already bet her. At almost +300 it was a no brainer. If kish can’t take her down and control her for two rounds she should win.

Want to fade price. Gonna watch some more Sullivan to see if can
you're not impressed with Price? I was concerned that the Jouban win was, FLOABW, a fluke, but I watched some tape on him and I'm nearly sold enough to drink the juice. I just can't get past the ridiculous braided goatee look, makes it hard to take him seriously.

i haven't looked into yeon but kish has horrific fight iq (even for wmma) and no striking defence. that alone makes me interested in any opponent as a steep dog against her.

I already bet her. At almost +300 it was a no brainer. If kish can’t take her down and control her for two rounds she should win.
Kinda how I'm seeing it. Holm turned down fight with Kim before too

i haven't looked into yeon but kish has horrific fight iq (even for wmma) and no striking defence. that alone makes me interested in any opponent as a steep dog against her.
I get the impression Kim gonna enjoy the type of fight kish brings. Gonna want to trade and throw down

kim weighed in at 130 for a fight in 2016 so was small for 135. dropping down to 125 for this one. kish moving up. another positive. dont want kish just outmuscling her to the ground. should be big for the weight class. looks like kish missed weight by a touch a couple of times at 115

Any quick KO can be considered fairly flukey, especially since it usually takes guys a few minutes to get settled into a fight.
Unless a fighter makes a career out of first round KOs. Price has 6 first rd and 1 second rd TKO so at this point I'm not sure it's a fluke.

you're not impressed with Price? I was concerned that the Jouban win was, FLOABW, a fluke, but I watched some tape on him and I'm nearly sold enough to drink the juice. I just can't get past the ridiculous braided goatee look, makes it hard to take him seriously.
nope. faded v luque.

Has someone already watched tape on Koch-Green. Bobby looked very good in his draw with Vannata and if this stays on the feet i think Koch is gone.

who do you reckon has more likelihood of shitting the bed, gregor or bektic?

Bektic I guess as we already seen him lose and Pepey is very dangerous early on. Although Gillespie got hit a lot against Gonzalez too. I don’t think you can play either of them at their current prices.

Yeon is more a counter striker. Kish is the more decorated striker. Kish has more strike selection and throws more volume coming forward.

gotta be Bektic, right? Gregor can take this dude down at will and his opponent doesn't have the one hitter quitter power which Gregor is clearly susceptible to. I don't see how Gregor loses tbph. I have a hard time seeing Bektic losing either but he's shown that he can be rocked.

In the yoder fight Stan said she doesn't watch tape. Hadn't seen yoder fight. Not a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back