UFC Fox 27 - Jacare vs Brunson II - Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious question here: could anybody possibly aruge that Niko Price's win over Jouban was "flukey?"

I kinda like Andre Fili in this matchup . TAM guys are always prepared good against wrestlers and Bermudez is chinny. What is your opinion guys ? Besides they will have a good plan because Elkins fought Bermudez last year

How would Elkins fight and his gameplan have any bearing on Fili's gameplan? They are not similar at all.

Man, i like Brunson as an underdog very much, but Jacare si classy grappler. He has taken down at least once (more of the fights he didnt need more to finish) everyone of his last 7 opponents. Before the Whittaker fight he hasnt been KO`d for 9 years (18 fights) and Brunson doesnt have the speed on the feet that Robert has. I must rewatch some of the Brunson`s fights to see what his TDD is looking like, but i am not an optimist that he can keep the fight on the feet.

According to fm brunson tdd 100%

I'm already kinda heavy on Brunson. Have him straight and R1

I'm already kinda heavy on Brunson. Have him straight and R1

I'm on his ML too, but after what I watched last night I couldn't help but stab his decision line at +1025.

Im on Dober, Camacho coudlnt KO Brown in his last fight, his cardio isnt better either.
Dober is a striker and uses even his wrestling ! He took Holtzman several times down.
What does him not koing brown in his last fight have to do with anything?

I’m betting on Camacho to win, not get a knockout.

If you watch tape on dober he slows down significantly from rd to rd
According to fm brunson tdd 100%
he really hasn’t fought any wrestlers besides Romero in the ufc

Initially I was on jacare at -150

If brunsons line continues to climb I will probably switch sides or freeroll

I'm on his ML too, but after what I watched last night I couldn't help but stab his decision line at +1025.
Ill prob stab it as well

What does him not koing brown in his last fight have to do with anything?

I’m betting on Camacho to win, not get a knockout.

he really hasn’t fought any wrestlers besides Romero in the ufc

Initially I was on jacare at -150

If brunsons line continues to climb I will probably switch sides or freeroll

Yep but when he did he out wrestled romero

Yep but when he did he out wrestled romero
Yea I’ll have to go back and watch that fight

I didn’t like his odds too much at +110 but he’s getting much more playable

Bettors usually hammer Souza. I’m guessing his last fight and this similar stylistic matchup is making people hesitant

Last edited:
anyone betting Mara Romero Borella ? Good odds and there is a chance that she will grind Chookogian out.
What do you think guys ?!?!

anyone betting Mara Romero Borella ? Good odds and there is a chance that she will grind Chookogian out.
I like Chook but not sure ill bet on it. odds are prob accurate imo

edit: also, she seems to be getting better each time out. i like her game and like betting on her

Borella's td's suck and her striking is terrible. Chook has decent tdd and knows the fundamentals. She is not getting taken down by a head and arm throw or a lame outside trip like dud kept falling for. Chooks distance management is excellent always has her feet underneath and doesnt over commit or wade into the pocket like faria did. Her fight against suzi cant recall surname is one of the worst robberies ive seen. For a woman shes pretty chinny too.

Last edited:
Borella's td's suck and her striking is terrible. Chook has decent tdd and knows the fundamentals. She is not getting taken down by a head and arm throw or a lame outside trip like dud kept falling for. Chooks distance management is excellent always has her feet underneath and doesnt over commit or wade into the pocket like faria did. Her fight against suzi cant recall surname is one of the worst robberies ive seen. For a woman shes pretty chinny too.
Thank You Sir !

Chook has decent tdd and knows the fundamentals. She is not getting taken down by a head and arm throw or a lame outside trip like dud kept falling for. Chooks distance management is excellent always has her feet underneath and doesnt over commit or wade into the pocket like faria did. Her fight against suzi cant recall surname is one of the worst robberies ive seen. For a woman shes pretty chinny too.
Not to argue if she should be the favorite in this fight but I just rewatched her fight with Aldana and she had 0 TD in that fight. She would grab high at the hip and then stop half way through. Her UFC stats show 0 TD and 0 submissions. She has 1 armbar finish in her pro career. I find that interesting because one of the commentators (don't remember who) said that Chook is a BJJ coach. Her kicks looked like her biggest weapon in the Aldana fight.

Borella looks like a live dog to me

serious question here: could anybody possibly aruge that Niko Price's win over Jouban was "flukey?"
Any quick KO can be considered fairly flukey, especially since it usually takes guys a few minutes to get settled into a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back